Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,582 members, 7,820,103 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 09:45 AM

Get Logo, Business Card And Letterhead Designs For Your Business Today. - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Get Logo, Business Card And Letterhead Designs For Your Business Today. (565 Views)

Letterhead Designing Service / Get Logo, Business Card And Letterhead Designed, Printed And Delivered / Get A Logo + Letterhead And Business Card Design @ 5K Only (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Get Logo, Business Card And Letterhead Designs For Your Business Today. by Ignyte(m): 1:50am On Nov 21, 2017
My name is Peter Jev, I am an entrepreneur and web tutor. I own a Benue based startup known as 'Slush', is is a web and creative company.

I want to get a logo, business card and letterhead design to a maximum of ten businesses.

We have been running this offer on twitter but the only difference is that, the charge on twitter is higher because, we'll print and deliver 100 copies of the letterhead anywhere the client resides in Nigeria.

For this thread however, I intend to design your logos, business cards and letterhead and send them over to you. This will cost you the sum of N14,000

If however, you want the letterhead printed out for you. Then the charge is N20,000 (Nationwide Delivery)

If you want the business cards printed alongside the letterhead the charge rises up to N25,000 (Nationwide Delivery)

Contact me via
Call: 07037534762
Facebook: Peter Tyler Jev
Twitter: @peterjev

This is not a scam, check my previous threads and see if anybody ever complained as to not getting their money's worth.

I look forward to hearing from you, have a blessed day.

(1) (Reply)

Looking For A Business Partner / Business Plan Writers For Startups And Smes / Happy New Year With A New Song.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.