Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,824 members, 7,820,901 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 01:12 AM

Get Logo, Business Card And Letterhead Designed, Printed And Delivered - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Get Logo, Business Card And Letterhead Designed, Printed And Delivered (346 Views)

Badly Printed New Naira Notes (Pictures) / Printed And Spectranet For Sale / Shrink Sleeve, Printed And Plain For Your Product Labeling And Packaging (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Get Logo, Business Card And Letterhead Designed, Printed And Delivered by Ignyte(m): 12:44pm On Nov 27, 2017
Before I start kindly note that the prices here cover design printing and delivery to your doorstep.

If you want just designs, we only provide designs for logos.

If you want your letter head and business card designs kindly refer to this thread by IamProdigy : https://www.nairaland.com/4131783/just-1k-business-card-free

Now, we provide printing solutions that span from, brochures to wedding invites to magazines. This package is for business owners and is set aside as a solution for them.

In this package we will design and print and deliver
1. A Logo (design only)
2. Business Card (100 pcs)
3. Letterhead (100 pcs)

The total cost of this boils down to N22,500 (Nationwide Delivery Included)

All orders are delivered ten days after orders are placed

Contact me on whatsapp/ Call for more samples and a detailed breakdown of the prices on this number:

Twitter: @peterjev

Facebook: Peter Tyler Jev

I look forward to hearing from you! Have a profitable business week!

(1) (Reply)

The Power Of Sponsored Mentions To Your Business / Interested In Making Extra Income From Home As A Fashion And Image Consultant? / I Will Buy That Btc At Good Rate Trust Me

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.