Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,397 members, 7,815,864 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 07:43 PM

I'm Right Now In Osun...Are There Any Decent Hotels Here? My Goodness! - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / I'm Right Now In Osun...Are There Any Decent Hotels Here? My Goodness! (6677 Views)

Governor Ortom Offers Goodness Thomas Scholarship And Admission Into BSU / Ademola Adeleke, PDP Campaign With Davido In Osun (Pictures) / Timothy Owoeye Caught Bathing In Osun Market Ahead Of Election (Photos, video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

I'm Right Now In Osun...Are There Any Decent Hotels Here? My Goodness! by Nobody: 1:58am On Nov 21, 2017
I'm Right Now In Osun...Are There Any Decent Hotels Here? I have been driving around for over 4 hrs and can't find any decent hotel here. My Goodness! I'm used to traveling from Imo to Anambra to to Enugu, Calabar and Port Harcourt where quality hotels are scattered everywhere. I mean real hotels not someone's guest house...hotels that look like a duplex where you will enter and they will use you for ritual. Disappointed that I'll be sleeping in my car tonight.

If anyone thinks I'm lying, I dare you to post pics of hotels in Osun...NOW! I repeat, there is no single decent hotel here in Osun; not one! Does it mean that my southwest brothers don't sleep in hotels or what?

33 Likes 3 Shares

Re: I'm Right Now In Osun...Are There Any Decent Hotels Here? My Goodness! by Nobody: 2:04am On Nov 21, 2017
Lol. You think you are in SE where there is hotel in every street. You will old finding one!

19 Likes 2 Shares

Re: I'm Right Now In Osun...Are There Any Decent Hotels Here? My Goodness! by uboma(m): 2:12am On Nov 21, 2017
liberalsinnerx:
I'm Right Now In Osun...Are There Any Decent Hotels Here? I have been driving around for over 4 hrs and can't find any decent hotel here. My Goodness! I'm used to traveling from Imo to Anambra to to Enugu, Calabar and Port Harcourt where quality hotels are scattered everywhere. I mean real hotels not someone's guest house...hotels that look like a duplex where you will enter and they will use you for ritual. Disappointed that I'll be sleeping in my car tonight.

If anyone thinks I'm lying, I dare you to post pics of hotels in Osun...NOW! I repeat, there is no single decent hotel here in Osun; not one! Does it mean that my southwest brothers don't sleep in hotels or what?

Osun state has some decent hotels.

These hotels may not be as classic as the ones you see in Port Harcourt and in other states listed by you but there are some decent hotels in Osun state.

Take a look at the link below,

https://travel.jumia.com/en-gb/hotels/nigeria/osun/10000040?gclid=Cj0KCQiAl8rQBRDrARIsAEW_To9gJBCSYGbcmbuzd2r9bdQmLJm0BhcPgEzYO9LV17oz0Xn3COfE5boaAuPQEALw_wcB

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: I'm Right Now In Osun...Are There Any Decent Hotels Here? My Goodness! by Reminez(m): 2:19am On Nov 21, 2017
liberalsinnerx:

See this clown who has come to setup gala and fanyogo hawking business looking for hotel.
Wetin concern agbero with overload grin grin

76 Likes 4 Shares

Re: I'm Right Now In Osun...Are There Any Decent Hotels Here? My Goodness! by Nobody: 2:25am On Nov 21, 2017
uboma:

These hotels may not be as classic as the ones you see in Port Harcourt and in other states listed by you but there are some decent hotels in Osun state.

https://travel.jumia.com/en-gb/hotels/nigeria/osun/10000040?gclid=Cj0KCQiAl8rQBRDrARIsAEW_To9gJBCSYGbcmbuzd2r9bdQmLJm0BhcPgEzYO9LV17oz0Xn3COfE5boaAuPQEALw_wcB

Thank you but I don't want hotels that look like someone's house where I'll be used for ritual. I want real hotels like the ones in Anambra in the link below. Example Finotel Hotel Awka pic 1, and Novotel Hotel in Onitsha pic 2.

https://www.google.com/search?q=hotels+in+anambra&npsic=0&rflfq=1&rlha=1&rlla=0&rlhsc=CiAI1O_3tYLNl_YWCPW5x--

16 Likes 5 Shares

Re: I'm Right Now In Osun...Are There Any Decent Hotels Here? My Goodness! by Nobody: 2:32am On Nov 21, 2017
I thought Osun AGR is 10x of all SE states combined but can't boast of one decent 3 star hotel? Where do investors sleep when they come to Oshogbo? SMH for these afonjas and their lies.

86 Likes 8 Shares

Re: I'm Right Now In Osun...Are There Any Decent Hotels Here? My Goodness! by Nobody: 2:36am On Nov 21, 2017
lionjungle3000:
I though Osun AGR is 10x of all SE states combined but can't boast of one decent 3 star hotel? Where do investors sleep when they come to Oshogbo? SMH for these afonjas and their lies.

HAHAHA...O boy no kill me with laugh oh. Good question though.

77 Likes 3 Shares

Re: I'm Right Now In Osun...Are There Any Decent Hotels Here? My Goodness! by uboma(m): 2:39am On Nov 21, 2017
liberalsinnerx:

Thank you but I don't want hotels that look like someone's house where I'll be used for ritual. I want real hotels like the ones in Anambra in the link below. Example Finotel Hotel Awka pic 1, and Novotel Hotel in Onitsha pic 2.

https://www.google.com/search?q=hotels+in+anambra&npsic=0&rflfq=1&rlha=1&rlla=0&rlhsc=CiAI1O_3tYLNl_YWCPW5x--

Your comparison is very faulty.

Osun state is a less commercial centre but Anambra is.

So don't expect the same level of development in Anambra to be in Osun state.

You asked for a decent hotel to lodge in during your stay in Osun state.

the link I provided has addresses of some decent hotels where no one will use you for ritual. Are you implying that there are no mushroom hotels/guestrooms in Anambra/Port Harcourt as well?

Now I suspect the real reason for this thread is to bash the indigenes of Osun state and not really to look for a decent hotel to pass the night. If this is your cause, please do not engage me any further.

54 Likes 6 Shares

Re: I'm Right Now In Osun...Are There Any Decent Hotels Here? My Goodness! by Nobody: 2:43am On Nov 21, 2017
uboma:

the link I provided has addresses of some decent hotels where no one will use you for ritual. Are you implying that there are no mushroom hotels/guestrooms in Anambra/Port Harcourt as well?

Now I suspect the real reason for this thread is to bash the indigenes of Osun state and not really to look for a decent hotel to pass the night. If this is your cause, please do not engage me any further.

I don't understand. I told you thank you and explained the kind of hotels I'm looking for. Must I stay in the guest houses you recommended? Don't I have a choice?

38 Likes 5 Shares

Re: I'm Right Now In Osun...Are There Any Decent Hotels Here? My Goodness! by Closeupdate: 2:43am On Nov 21, 2017
Where in osun are you?
Re: I'm Right Now In Osun...Are There Any Decent Hotels Here? My Goodness! by Closeupdate: 2:45am On Nov 21, 2017
See this

3 Likes

Re: I'm Right Now In Osun...Are There Any Decent Hotels Here? My Goodness! by Nobody: 2:47am On Nov 21, 2017
Closeupdate:
See this

What's the address?

2 Likes

Re: I'm Right Now In Osun...Are There Any Decent Hotels Here? My Goodness! by uboma(m): 2:50am On Nov 21, 2017
liberalsinnerx:

I don't understand. I told you thank you and explained the kind of hotels I'm looking for. Must I stay in the guest houses you recommended? Don't I have a choice?

Go through the link I provided. Not all are guest houses. there are some good hotels listed on the link.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: I'm Right Now In Osun...Are There Any Decent Hotels Here? My Goodness! by ProWalker: 3:11am On Nov 21, 2017
Closeupdate:
Where in osun are you?

If you think that idiotic person of biafra (ipob) have ever cross into SW before in his entire lifetime, then you must be very easily sway.
The fool is somewhere around ogbete in enugu. grin

39 Likes 3 Shares

Re: I'm Right Now In Osun...Are There Any Decent Hotels Here? My Goodness! by ProWalker: 3:13am On Nov 21, 2017
uboma:

Go through the link I provided. Not all are guest houses. there are some good hotels listed on the link.

Stop wasting your time unless you have so much free time in your hand.

4 Likes

Re: I'm Right Now In Osun...Are There Any Decent Hotels Here? My Goodness! by ImperialYoruba: 4:03am On Nov 21, 2017
liberalsinnerx:

grin grin
Omo Ibo has exposed himself.

This dude is looking for brothels like he is used to back in village. All the hotels he visited in Osun are above his affordability.

Omo nna, do like your brothers do, look for underbridge and camp.

Ashawo and armed robber den no dey for Osun. grin

41 Likes 4 Shares

Re: I'm Right Now In Osun...Are There Any Decent Hotels Here? My Goodness! by ImperialYoruba: 4:07am On Nov 21, 2017
uboma:

You sef get time. grin
You must be new to Ibo clowning on social media.

14 Likes

Re: I'm Right Now In Osun...Are There Any Decent Hotels Here? My Goodness! by Nobody: 4:37am On Nov 21, 2017
uboma:

you should have let him be running his mouth like a tap water there. He is calling Osun like it is just Aba. He might be in Ede now and he is screaming Osun. Is osun not a state? Where is he in osun? All this ibo boys them ehn. Na only God fit help them. Why couldn't he searched online before travelling to the state. He is here blabbing. Mtchewww. You for no give am that link make he sleep for him car make then carry en head go before morning. Mtchewwwww.

22 Likes 1 Share

Re: I'm Right Now In Osun...Are There Any Decent Hotels Here? My Goodness! by Nobody: 4:38am On Nov 21, 2017
BuariCopyPaste:
Afonjas don't know what hotel is.. ...what they is brothel where they go have quickie after taking paraga
like all you know in your land is baby factory too. Ain't it?

8 Likes

Re: I'm Right Now In Osun...Are There Any Decent Hotels Here? My Goodness! by wristbangle: 4:45am On Nov 21, 2017
Some posts are not worth paying attention to.

7 Likes

Re: I'm Right Now In Osun...Are There Any Decent Hotels Here? My Goodness! by MasterChen: 4:53am On Nov 21, 2017
Lol. I'm not even interested in the topic. It's just surprising y'all don't know OP has 4 of his monikers on this thread. liberalsinnerx, zurich1010, lionjungle3000, and freedomforall30 grin

He does this nonsense on every thread whereby he replies himself with different monikers, yet folks don't notice it lol

He owns all these too

Olu20090
Real2020
Knowledge2020
New2020
Innovator90
menmen20100
Tankara1010
Deletenonsense
clinton9000
Nkem4040
Intellect20
Uduak2019
Uduak2016
Naija8080
Drake2000x
Divinehand2003
Channelstv.2020

Oh. And he's not in any Osun State. Wake up folks

33 Likes 3 Shares

Re: I'm Right Now In Osun...Are There Any Decent Hotels Here? My Goodness! by g0tze: 6:23am On Nov 21, 2017
Front page. It is a shame that a state like rural osun cannot boast of a motel talk less of a hotel.

23 Likes

Re: I'm Right Now In Osun...Are There Any Decent Hotels Here? My Goodness! by g0tze: 6:24am On Nov 21, 2017
MasterChen:
Lol. I'm not even interested in the topic. It's just surprising y'all don't know OP has 4 of his monikers on this thread. liberalsinnerx, zurich1010, lionjungle3000, and freedomforall30 grin

He does this nonsense on every thread whereby he replies himself with different monikers, yet folks don't notice it lol

He owns all these too

Olu20090
Real2020
Knowledge2020
New2020
Innovator90
Tankara1010
Deletenonsense
clinton9000
Nkem4040
Intellect20
Uduak2019
Uduak2016
Naija8080
Drake2000x

Oh. And he's not in any Osun State. Wake up folks
See jobless at it's peak.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: I'm Right Now In Osun...Are There Any Decent Hotels Here? My Goodness! by Nobody: 7:44am On Nov 21, 2017
NITESTAY:

@lieralsinnerx there are many nice hotels in Osun. To view and book hotels in osun, simply visit https://nitestay.com/hotel-listing/Osun

Thanks, I already found one and I'm staying there now. So, I'm good.
Re: I'm Right Now In Osun...Are There Any Decent Hotels Here? My Goodness! by Oloripelebe: 7:49am On Nov 21, 2017
U don't even need to reply this flat headed monkey na grin grin grin...
Too much intake of ofe nsala is bad grin

14 Likes

Re: I'm Right Now In Osun...Are There Any Decent Hotels Here? My Goodness! by RZArecta(m): 8:09am On Nov 21, 2017
uboma:

op might be trying to cause another civil war here which I'm certainly not interested in but I'm curious, why will you say Osun is less of a commercial state than Anambra when their govt has variously asserted that the Osun IGR is higher than that of the entire SE states ?

I'm out of this thread cool

5 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Inflation Rose 67 Times Under Emefiele - Punch / Anambra Election: Ekwueme Warns Politicians Against Promoting Violence / Court Of Appeal Dismisses LP, Rhodes-Vivour’s Case Against Governor Sanwo-Olu

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 60
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.