Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,573 members, 7,820,057 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 09:08 AM

I'm Right Now In Osun...Are There Any Decent Hotels Here? My Goodness! - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / I'm Right Now In Osun...Are There Any Decent Hotels Here? My Goodness! (6685 Views)

Governor Ortom Offers Goodness Thomas Scholarship And Admission Into BSU / Ademola Adeleke, PDP Campaign With Davido In Osun (Pictures) / Timothy Owoeye Caught Bathing In Osun Market Ahead Of Election (Photos, video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I'm Right Now In Osun...Are There Any Decent Hotels Here? My Goodness! by CrtlAltDel: 4:26pm On Nov 21, 2017
adeolakemi:
[s]a stranger needs a decent hotel in osun and can't find any and on risk of being used for ritual ...you know 1 in 3 persons in osun is a skull miner ......pls my Muslim brother help that dude and Mohammed will bless with more 72 useless virgins insha amin[/s]
hahahahaha...which stranger, person wey no leave his 1 room apartment in the red mud region. His lies like yours has since been busted. Between, may we have your comment on Anambra election grin grin grin grin

6 Likes

Re: I'm Right Now In Osun...Are There Any Decent Hotels Here? My Goodness! by CrtlAltDel: 4:27pm On Nov 21, 2017
adeolakemi:
my Muslim Yoruba brother when will our own become the sultan or are we too inferior in the comity of Muslims

Osu sister shocked shocked, that is a new one to your titles
grin grin grin

6 Likes

Re: I'm Right Now In Osun...Are There Any Decent Hotels Here? My Goodness! by deji17: 4:39pm On Nov 21, 2017
Nna, stop behaving like a bush boy that you really are.
Visit Jumia Travels

https://travel.jumia.com/en-gb/hotels/nigeria/osogbo/10000252

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: I'm Right Now In Osun...Are There Any Decent Hotels Here? My Goodness! by deji17: 4:43pm On Nov 21, 2017

2 Likes

Re: I'm Right Now In Osun...Are There Any Decent Hotels Here? My Goodness! by achi4u(m): 5:02pm On Nov 21, 2017
Electricdanger:

Shift go one corner jor.
Mgbo pia gi
Re: I'm Right Now In Osun...Are There Any Decent Hotels Here? My Goodness! by achi4u(m): 5:02pm On Nov 21, 2017
Electricdanger:

Shift go one corner jor.
¬¬
Re: I'm Right Now In Osun...Are There Any Decent Hotels Here? My Goodness! by Alexus23: 5:19pm On Nov 21, 2017
Luxuryconsult:
you should have let him be running his mouth like a tap water there. He is calling Osun like it is just Aba. He might be in Ede now and he is screaming Osun. Is osun not a state? Where is he in osun? All this ibo boys them ehn. Na only God fit help them. Why couldn't he searched online before travelling to the state. He is here blabbing. Mtchewww. Y[b]ou for no give am that link make he sleep for him car make then carry en head go before morning.[/b] Mtchewwwww.
cheesy cheesy cheesy Una no go kill person for this forum.

1 Like

Re: I'm Right Now In Osun...Are There Any Decent Hotels Here? My Goodness! by Nobody: 5:36pm On Nov 21, 2017
cstr1000:

Well you should also know that Linda ikeji makes more money in 3 months with her blog than Seun makes in a year.
Linda Ikeji, no matter how drunk she may be, will never utter this poo you just did. It is only in her dreams she can make even half of what seun makes. Lmao awon chest beaters tun ti de o. The difference between Seun(Yoruba) and Linda(Igbo) is that one is a silent money bag while the other thinks blowing a broken whistle means you are the bigger person. Last I checked, Nairaland is worth at least 2X more than Linda and her entire blog combined. Being wealthy is not by show off or having an ugly annoying sibling blow a nonexistent whistle for you on the internet. Some people (Yorubas) just don't like noise.

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: I'm Right Now In Osun...Are There Any Decent Hotels Here? My Goodness! by plessis: 6:08pm On Nov 21, 2017
Reminez:

Ode.. See chest beating.
If your cursed red mudded barren land is an Eldorado, how come you all run away from there like it's a war zone.
May sense fall on you.

May the Lord not make me see what ll drag me to potor potor land of rising criminals and terrorists
the east is not a war zone... You cannot come to the east because your frail afonja self would not survive. That is why the only occupation your people do here is selling agbo and driving taxis....

4 Likes

Re: I'm Right Now In Osun...Are There Any Decent Hotels Here? My Goodness! by Gazzy88(m): 6:12pm On Nov 21, 2017
cstr1000:

Well you should also know that Linda ikeji makes more money in 3 months with her blog than Seun makes in a year.
emeka weldone with your aba-made fact. Please can you leave us alone here and go to your lindaikeji blog. Mumu,we are talking reality,he's being emotional.

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: I'm Right Now In Osun...Are There Any Decent Hotels Here? My Goodness! by iSlayer: 6:19pm On Nov 21, 2017
[s]
MasterChen:
Lol. I'm not even interested in the topic. It's just surprising y'all don't know OP has 4 of his monikers on this thread. liberalsinnerx, zurich1010, lionjungle3000, and freedomforall30 grin

He does this nonsense on every thread whereby he replies himself with different monikers, yet folks don't notice it lol

He owns all these too

Olu20090
Real2020
Knowledge2020
New2020
Innovator90
Tankara1010
Deletenonsense
clinton9000
Nkem4040
Intellect20
Uduak2019
Uduak2016
Naija8080
Drake2000x
Divinehand2003

Oh. And he's not in any Osun State. Wake up folks
[/s]

Get sense abeg
Re: I'm Right Now In Osun...Are There Any Decent Hotels Here? My Goodness! by iSlayer: 6:19pm On Nov 21, 2017
liberalsinnerx:

I'm staying at a hotel now in Oshogbo, if anything happens to me, you will be held responsible. DSS take note of ritual threat !

Haahaaha
Re: I'm Right Now In Osun...Are There Any Decent Hotels Here? My Goodness! by Reminez(m): 6:36pm On Nov 21, 2017
plessis:
the east is not a war zone... You cannot come to the east because your frail afonja self would not survive. That is why the only occupation your people do here is selling agbo and driving taxis....

Perhaps a war zone was an understatement sef.
Lol. Why would I even consider going to a barren land whose inhabitants eat one another to survive.

Even animals run from danger and scarcity towards prosperity. Why should mine be different

Even the richest black person share my sentiments. Hahahahahahaha

Hell is Igbo land !!!

2 Likes

Re: I'm Right Now In Osun...Are There Any Decent Hotels Here? My Goodness! by iSlayer: 6:47pm On Nov 21, 2017
adeolakemi:
lol you need to be banned you are wicked see as my Muslim skull is paravexing

Ye my head this guy don kill me

1 Like

Re: I'm Right Now In Osun...Are There Any Decent Hotels Here? My Goodness! by Reminez(m): 6:51pm On Nov 21, 2017
adeolakemi:
my Muslim Yoruba brother when will our own become the sultan or are we too inferior in the comity of Muslims

My OSU sister. What is my business with sultan and Muslims ?

I know for a fact that the Ebonyi osus have much more flatter head than the rest of the osus from other part of the potor potor republic. Maybe your brain has been compressed beyond limit, thats why my questions were difficult for you to answer.

My OSU sister from Ebonyi, the smallest Yoruba is greater than the greatest OSU Igbo oo. In fact we osus should begin to worship the Yorubas o. Because you know our land is barren and insulting them can be detrimental to our survival. You know how many osus died like ant because they refused to give us food during the war.

Finally, the only good OSU Igbo is the dead one.
God, why did you create me a flat..he.aded OSU Igbo cry

5 Likes

Re: I'm Right Now In Osun...Are There Any Decent Hotels Here? My Goodness! by Tee12(m): 9:21pm On Nov 21, 2017
How many places did you go to in Osun?
Re: I'm Right Now In Osun...Are There Any Decent Hotels Here? My Goodness! by Gotze1: 10:27pm On Nov 21, 2017
uboma:

Your comparison is very faulty.

Osun state is a less commercial centre but Anambra is.

So don't expect the same level of development in Anambra to be in Osun state.

You asked for a decent hotel to lodge in during your stay in Osun state.

the link I provided has addresses of some decent hotels where no one will use you for ritual. Are you implying that there are no mushroom hotels/guestrooms in Anambra/Port Harcourt as well?

Now I suspect the real reason for this thread is to bash the indigenes of Osun state and not really to look for a decent hotel to pass the night. If this is your cause, please do not engage me any further.
If you believe him, you can believe anything.
Re: I'm Right Now In Osun...Are There Any Decent Hotels Here? My Goodness! by mastermaestro(m): 10:37pm On Nov 21, 2017
Electricdanger:

The thing is one ugly and old jobless man living in far away Ebonyi. He used to claim Akwa Ibom and later Calabar until he was exposed by one lady. I really pity his little kids, cos they are unfortunate to have this kinda thing as a father. He will create a useless thread and use 4 other monikers to quote and reply himself. May the soul of his brain rest in peace. Lol

You are brutal with words, bro! cheesy cheesy Which one be rip to the soul of his brain? cheesy cheesy

4 Likes

Re: I'm Right Now In Osun...Are There Any Decent Hotels Here? My Goodness! by igbofocus: 3:22am On Nov 22, 2017
cstr1000:

my nwannemus.... bikokwa for bikomus, appliance the keske ojodui mentinol of obiomachi to this aka enwe, this your atakamus is so much kpokponky at this ataima! milo tea hereby apply the case of adolphus hitler to this comment of gino tomato

the godz......
Re: I'm Right Now In Osun...Are There Any Decent Hotels Here? My Goodness! by BluntBoy(m): 3:34am On Nov 22, 2017
Luxuryconsult:
you should have let him be running his mouth like a tap water there. He is calling Osun like it is just Aba. He might be in Ede now and he is screaming Osun. Is osun not a state? Where is he in osun? All this ibo boys them ehn. Na only God fit help them. Why couldn't he searched online before travelling to the state. He is here blabbing. Mtchewww. You for no give am that link make he sleep for him car make then carry en head go before morning . Mtchewwwww.

1 Like

Re: I'm Right Now In Osun...Are There Any Decent Hotels Here? My Goodness! by bkool7(m): 3:46am On Nov 22, 2017
liberalsinnerx:

Thank you but I don't want hotels that look like someone's house where I'll be used for ritual. I want real hotels like the ones in Anambra in the link below. Example Finotel Hotel Awka pic 1, and Novotel Hotel in Onitsha pic 2.

https://www.google.com/search?q=hotels+in+anambra&npsic=0&rflfq=1&rlha=1&rlla=0&rlhsc=CiAI1O_3tYLNl_YWCPW5x--

If you ever able to truly come to Osun, visit us at Regina Suites

https://hotels.ng/hotel/996529-regina-suites-osun

...If you can afford it

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: I'm Right Now In Osun...Are There Any Decent Hotels Here? My Goodness! by Nobody: 3:51am On Nov 22, 2017
bkool7:

If you ever able to truly come to Osun, visit us at Regina Suites

https://hotels.ng/hotel/996529-regina-suites-osun

...If you can afford it

This is exactly what I was looking for. I'm already lodging at another hotel...paid for a week. Not he best but m manageable and clean. Why didn't the yorubas replying me since yesterday mention this place? Did they know about it? I'll definitely stay here on my next visit.
Re: I'm Right Now In Osun...Are There Any Decent Hotels Here? My Goodness! by tsdarkside(m): 4:26am On Nov 22, 2017
liberalsinnerx:

This is exactly what I was looking for. I'm already lodging at another hotel...paid for a week. Not he best but m manageable and clean. Why didn't the yorubas replying me since yesterday mention this place? Did they know about it? I'll definitely stay here on my next visit.

are they your hotel guide....??...you start asking with an insult...abegi look for yourself,mbok.....

all infos of hotels is online....but you choose to come to nairaland and insult people.....back off joor....!!!!!.... angry

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: I'm Right Now In Osun...Are There Any Decent Hotels Here? My Goodness! by anonimi: 4:38am On Nov 22, 2017
liberalsinnerx:
I don't understand. I told you thank you and explained the kind of hotels I'm looking for. Must I stay in the guest houses you recommended? Don't I have a choice?

You are just being a troll and should have been ignored roundly.

1 Like

Re: I'm Right Now In Osun...Are There Any Decent Hotels Here? My Goodness! by uboma(m): 6:14am On Nov 22, 2017
Gotze1:
If you believe him, you can believe anything.

Please shut your mouth.

Don't judge me for trying to help someone who requested for information.

Did you read up the whole thread? Did you not also read where I tried to correct his wrong impression about Osun State lacking decent hotels?

How was I to know from the start that he is a troll?
Re: I'm Right Now In Osun...Are There Any Decent Hotels Here? My Goodness! by Gotze1: 7:16am On Nov 22, 2017
uboma:

Please shut your mouth.

Don't judge me for trying to help someone who requested for information.

Did you read up the whole thread? Did you not also read where I tried to correct his wrong impression about Osun State lacking decent hotels?

How was I to know from the start that he is a troll?
Why you come vociferate like this, them hit you with hard concrete? Or what I said, how does it look like judgement. Or is your head paining you?
Re: I'm Right Now In Osun...Are There Any Decent Hotels Here? My Goodness! by Gotze1: 7:30am On Nov 22, 2017
liberalsinnerx:

So that you will come and kidnap me, and use me for ritual abi? Blood tasty afonja. I swear I'm in Oshogbo now.
Yinmu
Re: I'm Right Now In Osun...Are There Any Decent Hotels Here? My Goodness! by cstr1000: 2:27pm On Nov 22, 2017
Henryyy:

Linda Ikeji, no matter how drunk she may be, will never utter this poo you just did. It is only in her dreams she can make even half of what seun makes. Lmao awon chest beaters tun ti de o. The difference between Seun(Yoruba) and Linda(Igbo) is that one is a silent money bag while the other thinks blowing a broken whistle means you are the bigger person. Last I checked, Nairaland is worth at least 2X more than Linda and her entire blog combined. Being wealthy is not by show off or having an ugly annoying sibling blow a nonexistent whistle for you on the internet. Some people (Yorubas) just don't like noise.
lol.
Yorubas are the king of noise. Where do you think owmabe came from?

Linda Ikeji earns far more in months than seun does in a year. That is a fact.
Re: I'm Right Now In Osun...Are There Any Decent Hotels Here? My Goodness! by proudlyYoruba(m): 3:33pm On Nov 22, 2017
cstr1000:

lol.
Yorubas are the king of noise. Where do you think owmabe came from?

Linda Ikeji earns far more in months than seun does in a year. That is a fact.
I never knew fah. I thought she was Yorùbá, you know 'ikeji' sounds like second or companion in Yoruba

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

senator iyiola omisore distributing cash to poor women ahead of election / Lagos CBD Advises Against Sale, Use Of Fireworks Within Business Districts / Islam Is The Fastest Growing Religion In England & The World - Reno Omokri

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.