Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,505 members, 7,819,831 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 01:59 AM

What A Concerned Foreigner Has To Say About Our Leaders - Travel - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / What A Concerned Foreigner Has To Say About Our Leaders (585 Views)

I Asked Russian General And Soldier To Say Hello To Nairalander / List Of Businesses You Can Do As A Foreigner In Brazil / What Are The Requirements For A Foreigner Visiting Nigeria To Marry Her Man? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

What A Concerned Foreigner Has To Say About Our Leaders by hillsway(m): 2:54am On Nov 21, 2017
Re: What A Concerned Foreigner Has To Say About Our Leaders by Nobody: 3:15am On Nov 21, 2017
y should our president care? who send those gals to Italy? wat where dey going to do in Italy? it's no news dat Nigerian gals who are in Italy are ............ y should d Nigeria government care about such people who brings disgrace to d Nation.

3 Likes 4 Shares

Re: What A Concerned Foreigner Has To Say About Our Leaders by hillsway(m): 3:24am On Nov 21, 2017
Jesse01:
y should our president care? who send those gals to Italy? wat where dey going to do in Italy? it's no news dat Nigerian gals who are in Italy are ............ y should d Nigeria government care about such people who brings disgrace to d Nation.
Once you hold the U.S passport, even if you unfortunately find yourself in Syria or Afghan,the leadership would go all out in protecting you no matter your offense.Try seeing the movie "DADA IS DEATH".

1 Like

Re: What A Concerned Foreigner Has To Say About Our Leaders by Totino: 3:44am On Nov 21, 2017
If yet your blood does not rage, then it is water that flows in your veins. For what is the flush of youth, if it is not of service to the fatherland.
Re: What A Concerned Foreigner Has To Say About Our Leaders by Nobody: 4:05am On Nov 21, 2017
Jesse01:
sharap.. If you no sharap there, i'm coming for your head and i'm taking it to Ogun state trust me. So if government no care for them citizen na another countrymen people dem suppose care for? That is why the country has become a jungle cuz everyone is trying to survive on their own. They are not to do eveything but care and show concern for the people that voted them in to lead them. Na lie. Nigeria government care less about any citizen, you can infact try to ask the government about the present population of Nigeria, i'm sure the FG knows not. So mechonu biko.
Re: What A Concerned Foreigner Has To Say About Our Leaders by Nobody: 4:24am On Nov 21, 2017
Luxuryconsult:
sharap.. If you no sharap there, i'm coming for your head and i'm taking it to Ogun state trust me. So if government no care for them citizen na another countrymen people dem suppose care for? That is why the country has become a jungle cuz everyone is trying to survive on their own. They are not to do eveything but care and show concern for the people that voted them in to lead them. Na lie. Nigeria government care less about any citizen, you can infact try to ask the government about the present population of Nigeria, i'm sure the FG knows not. So mechonu biko.
what are u evening saying wat where dose gals going to do in Italy u have not answer me?

4 Likes 4 Shares

Re: What A Concerned Foreigner Has To Say About Our Leaders by Nobody: 4:26am On Nov 21, 2017
Jesse01:
what are u evening saying
i am morning saying you should stop praising the government. Dazol.
Re: What A Concerned Foreigner Has To Say About Our Leaders by Nobody: 4:28am On Nov 21, 2017
hillsway:
Once you hold the U.S passport, even in you unfortunately find yourself in Syria or Afghan,the leadership would go all out in protecting you no matter your offense.Try seeing the movie "DADA IS DEATH".
bros ask ur self na waiting dose young teenage gals dey go do 4 Italy? Ethiopia is more poorer Dan dis our 9ja, but hardly see dere women doing pussy trading

4 Likes 4 Shares

Re: What A Concerned Foreigner Has To Say About Our Leaders by Nobody: 4:34am On Nov 21, 2017
Luxuryconsult:
i am morning saying you should stop praising the government. Dazol.
I am not praising any government, I don't even like dis govt, but let ask dis simple questions what were does gals going to do dere? Somalia is a torn war city, but u hardly see their women doing sex trade business.

4 Likes 4 Shares

Re: What A Concerned Foreigner Has To Say About Our Leaders by hillsway(m): 7:08am On Nov 21, 2017
Jesse01:
what are u evening saying wat where dose gals going to do in Italy u have not answer me?
On what basis did you draw your conclusion, that they were all heading towards prostitution?
Re: What A Concerned Foreigner Has To Say About Our Leaders by CassieV(f): 7:31am On Nov 21, 2017
Jesse01:
The point is that the country they tried to enter illegally gave them a decent funeral yet our leaders couldn't send a representative. That's a bad impression on us...

1 Like

Re: What A Concerned Foreigner Has To Say About Our Leaders by hillsway(m): 8:22am On Nov 21, 2017
CassieV:

The point is that the country they tried to enter illegally gave them a decent funeral yet our leaders couldn't send a representative. That's a bad impression on us...
God bless you a million times.

1 Like

Re: What A Concerned Foreigner Has To Say About Our Leaders by lonlytroy(m): 8:25am On Nov 21, 2017
Nigeria is a Joke
Our leaders are jokers aka comedians
Re: What A Concerned Foreigner Has To Say About Our Leaders by hillsway(m): 8:43am On Nov 21, 2017
lonlytroy:
Nigeria is a Joke
Our leaders are jokers aka comedians
Remember the leaders were once followers like you and I.lets imagine I decide to start up a revolution with the hope that things take a new turn,would you sir be willing to join me?
Re: What A Concerned Foreigner Has To Say About Our Leaders by Travels11: 9:00am On Nov 21, 2017
That's unfortunate. I wish their families the best.
Re: What A Concerned Foreigner Has To Say About Our Leaders by lonlytroy(m): 9:08am On Nov 21, 2017
hillsway:
Remember the leaders were once followers like you and I.lets imagine I decide to start up a revolution with the hope that things take a new turn,would you sir be willing to join me?

Why not so long as you do not back out like 2face them
Re: What A Concerned Foreigner Has To Say About Our Leaders by Nobody: 9:46am On Nov 21, 2017
CassieV:

y won't Italy govt, gave dem a decent funeral? do u know how much money d Italian government is making frm dis Nigerian gals? while Nigeria bear d shame and every, don't quote me if u don't havin any meaningful thing to say, The Nigerian government did d right thing by not sending any body, to dis foolish gals burials.

4 Likes 4 Shares

Re: What A Concerned Foreigner Has To Say About Our Leaders by Nobody: 9:54am On Nov 21, 2017
hillsway:
On what basis did you draw your conclusion, that they were all heading towards prostitution?
all Nigeria gals who lives in Italy are all prostitute dat it a know facts

4 Likes 4 Shares

Re: What A Concerned Foreigner Has To Say About Our Leaders by hillsway(m): 9:59am On Nov 21, 2017
Jesse01:
all Nigeria gals who lives in Italy are all prostitute dat it a know facts
Making such claim is synonymous to you saying all Muslims residing in the Northern part of Nigeria are terrorist or pro terrorist,which is not true.
Re: What A Concerned Foreigner Has To Say About Our Leaders by Nobody: 10:07am On Nov 21, 2017
hillsway:
Making such claim is synonymous to you saying all Muslims residing in the Northern part of Nigeria are terrorist or pro terrorist,which is not true.
guy stop defending dis gals angry a topic was brought up on dis forum days ago it state Nigeria gals are d only black prostitute in Italy, mind u it was a Nigeria guy who lives in Italy, dat was saying all dis, check romance section u will see it, Nigeria gals are cheap women, and it not funny at all

4 Likes 4 Shares

(1) (Reply)

Vacation In The US / 7 Sure Ways To Get Kicked Off An Airplane / 'time Traveller Returns From The 3300' With Warning Of Catastrophic Future

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.