Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,375 members, 7,819,366 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 02:57 PM

Toke Makinwa Flaunts Her Customised Bag In Makeup Free Photo - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Toke Makinwa Flaunts Her Customised Bag In Makeup Free Photo (21781 Views)

Tiwa Savage Celebrates 42nd Birthday, Shares Makeup Free Photo / Dakore Egbuson Stuns In Makeup-free Photo / Juliet Ibrahim Too Pretty In Makeup Free Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Toke Makinwa Flaunts Her Customised Bag In Makeup Free Photo by Hidentity(m): 10:26am On Nov 21, 2017
Mrop:
Author of a book called unbecoming and actress Toke makinwa Show off Her brand, her expensive customised bag in this makeup free Photo.

Who else is feeling the natural beauty. Do you think she's OKay without makeup?

Gist from Praizeblog
http://www.praizeblog.com/2017/11/toke-makinwa-show-off-her-expensive.html?m=0

Unbecoming or On becoming?
Re: Toke Makinwa Flaunts Her Customised Bag In Makeup Free Photo by correctguy101(m): 10:27am On Nov 21, 2017
OrestesDante:

You're alone. Nobody

shocked

What's wrong with our bloggers of today?

Well, Most of them lack the main attributes of true journalism. How will someone with his both eyes functioning tell me this Jezebel looking doll is not made up?

Can our ladies walk the streets of cities without makeups?

Have photoshop and filter free profile pictures?

#NoToBleaching.

The bag.

The initials design on the bag happens to be coincidental with hers. It is just a normal bend down select bag. Nothing more

Re: Toke Makinwa Flaunts Her Customised Bag In Makeup Free Photo by thunderbabs: 10:29am On Nov 21, 2017
OrestesDante:

You're alone. Nobody

shocked

What's wrong with our bloggers of today?

Well, Most of them lack the main attributes of true journalism. How will someone with his both eyes functioning tell me this Jezebel looking doll is not made up?

Can our ladies walk the streets of cities without makeups?

Have photoshop and filter free profile pictures?

#NoToBleaching.

The bag.

The initials design on the bag happens to be coincidental with hers. It is just a normal bend down select bag. Nothing more

Chai, excuse me, are u the one dt gave birth to young john, the wicked producer? Thiz is wickeding grin
Re: Toke Makinwa Flaunts Her Customised Bag In Makeup Free Photo by vocalprince(m): 10:32am On Nov 21, 2017
Mrop:
Author of a book called unbecoming and actress Toke makinwa Show off Her brand, her expensive customised bag in this makeup free Photo.

Gist from Praizeblog

Chairman, do U really understand what U just posted? So the eye brow na her own? What of the properly cleaned and pimped face?

I blame Buhari Sha. Hunger too much.
Re: Toke Makinwa Flaunts Her Customised Bag In Makeup Free Photo by Dasherz(f): 10:33am On Nov 21, 2017
op that is a well concealed face with nude highlights ... not a make up free picture
Re: Toke Makinwa Flaunts Her Customised Bag In Makeup Free Photo by EyoMasquerade: 10:34am On Nov 21, 2017
TM is the brand to watch out for in 2017. Toke rocks Lagos all day, everyday grin grin grin grin

Catch up on Lagos happenings and gist on Gidi favorite weekend magazine

www.eyomasquerade.

....celebrating the New Lagos

Re: Toke Makinwa Flaunts Her Customised Bag In Makeup Free Photo by greggng: 10:34am On Nov 21, 2017
this is pure fake
Re: Toke Makinwa Flaunts Her Customised Bag In Makeup Free Photo by oluwarantimi(f): 10:35am On Nov 21, 2017
Linda Ikeji should buy bag and support our own o!
Re: Toke Makinwa Flaunts Her Customised Bag In Makeup Free Photo by sinceraconcept(m): 10:48am On Nov 21, 2017
when Juliet Ibrahim is busy raising funds for a man that has kidney disease. its true that beautiful people always have beautiful heart,ugly people have always have ugly heart
Re: Toke Makinwa Flaunts Her Customised Bag In Makeup Free Photo by Gloria3389(f): 11:01am On Nov 21, 2017
make up free??... ��
Re: Toke Makinwa Flaunts Her Customised Bag In Makeup Free Photo by Vickytall: 11:19am On Nov 21, 2017
the op would have said jewelry free
Re: Toke Makinwa Flaunts Her Customised Bag In Makeup Free Photo by Peace2love: 11:41am On Nov 21, 2017
Where is the make-up free picture? Guess is still loading
Re: Toke Makinwa Flaunts Her Customised Bag In Makeup Free Photo by sukerefakere(m): 12:09pm On Nov 21, 2017
EyoMasquerade:
TM is the brand to watch out for in 2017. Toke rocks Lagos all day, everyday grin grin grin grin

Catch up on Lagos happenings and gist on Gidi favorite weekend magazine

www.eyomasquerade.

....celebrating the New Lagos
we should watch out for TM in 2017 my bro, I'm sorry to say, YOU ARE STVVPEED. ode oshi
Re: Toke Makinwa Flaunts Her Customised Bag In Makeup Free Photo by Nobody: 12:26pm On Nov 21, 2017
Mrop:

Gist from Praizeblog

who is lying to who??
Re: Toke Makinwa Flaunts Her Customised Bag In Makeup Free Photo by Nobody: 12:33pm On Nov 21, 2017
janedearie:
wait... was the bag supposed to wear makeup?!?

e weak me oooh

Re: Toke Makinwa Flaunts Her Customised Bag In Makeup Free Photo by Xano(m): 12:41pm On Nov 21, 2017
BeeBeeOoh:
So after she finished damping herself inside 35ltrs of Sharon paint you have the guts to call this a make-up free photo?? No let me cachew angry

Sharon paint?

Its more like Dulux or Plastic paint
Re: Toke Makinwa Flaunts Her Customised Bag In Makeup Free Photo by whitering: 2:05pm On Nov 21, 2017
Why her ear stand like this na?
Re: Toke Makinwa Flaunts Her Customised Bag In Makeup Free Photo by nextstep(m): 5:15pm On Nov 21, 2017
Wait... makeup free... as in the makeup was done for free?

Or you mean the makeup was mostly natural tones and some blonde?

Because if that's what you call makeup-free, I'd hate to see what you call makeup.

Anyways, Toke looking nice... please use ur money and build school or some sewing small factory, ehn... Bags no dey too last.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Bella Shmurda: I Would Have Still Been At LASU Wining And Dining With Carryovers / Comedian Akpororo Celebrates His Wife's Birthday / Banky W Hosts Kingsley Moghalu (Photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.