Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,013 members, 7,817,987 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 01:59 AM

Traveler / Non Traveler Meet - Travel - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Traveler / Non Traveler Meet (2239 Views)

Traveler Shares Moment His Village People Tried To Get Him While on A Zipline / The Worst Thing About Nigeria, According To A Traveler / The US Travel Ban: 6 Important Lessons For Every Nigerian Traveler (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Traveler / Non Traveler Meet by Fallawx(m): 4:59am On Nov 21, 2017
Good morning everyone ,
I would be glad if we can come together as one to raise positive ideals for the benefit of those who has once travel or willing to travel

Kindly sharing your traveling experiences here .
Countries you have visited , visa processing , immigration laws and possible benefits .

Kenya and Uganda issue visa on arrival

Nepal -
Is a tourist attraction country . There are lot of foreigners coming into Kathmandu just for the move of mountain Everest (the highest mountain in the world )
They treat blacks like Americans only few understand English especially people from Thamel area where foreigners over crowded
Cheap food . It’s rare to meet feel blacks except black Indians . Nepal boarder India , Bangladesh and China .
Nepal is full of temples . You can hardly find a mosque or church .
Please avoid the morning flower thing when visit Nepal . They can brainwash you with the hope of having good luck ( main Caucasian lost their and get converted to worship idols while some join Buddhism )
You can easily work down to the immigration office for visa extension as long has you have your visa fee payment it will be extended within 30min)

Feeling sleepy . Let keep the thread going fellas

5 Likes

Re: Traveler / Non Traveler Meet by quinine24: 5:22pm On Nov 21, 2017
Fallawx:
Good morning everyone ,
I would be glad if we can come together as one to raise positive ideals for the benefit of those who has once travel or willing to travel

Countries you have visited , visa processing , immigration laws and possible benefits .

Well , firstly I have visited few countries as follows
Kenya ,Ghana , Togo , Ugandan , Dubai Qatar , India , Nepal .

I have always been traveling to Kenya with my Nigeria passport but other stated countries has been on my confiscate Uganda passport .

kenya is the best country from the Eastern Africa region . Accommodating, loyal and humble .
Kenya govt are good to foreigners but things got soar when Naija in diaspora goes beyond boundaries taking the love for granted .

You can live in Kenya as long as you want so far you don’t over step your boundaries or mingle with the noisy Ogas as we are been called by the Kenyans .

We have the igbos doing there business at river road close the Nairobi CBD and other automobile Area’s .

We got so many Nigerians living in Kenya with or without papers as much as you know your way .

Nigerians can easily be found in the areas donholm estate , inner-core estate , embakassi estate , Arthi river , ngong road , ruaka estate , umoja estate , nyayo estate , kasarani estate , umoja estate (main base ).

Same goes to Uganda , Nigerians lives in Kampala and you can easily meet them at Bode shop where you can access Naija food .

Nepal -
Is a tourist attraction country . There are lot of foreigners coming into Kathmandu just for the move of mountain Everest (the highest mountain in the world )
They treat blacks like Americans only few understand English especially people from Thamel area where foreigners over crowded
Cheap food . It’s rare to meet feel blacks except black Indians . Nepal boarder India , Bangladesh and China .
Please avoid the morning flower thing when visit Nepal . They can brainwash you with the hope of having good luck ( main Caucasian lost their and get converted to worship idols while some join Buddhism )
You can easily work down to the immigration office for visa extension as long has you have your visa fee payment it will be extended within 30min)

I am in Tanzania,i follow the thread very closely,keep on with Dubai,Quatar and India sir.
Re: Traveler / Non Traveler Meet by Fallawx(m): 11:41pm On Nov 21, 2017
quinine24:

I am in Tanzania,i follow the thread very closely,keep on with Dubai,Quatar and India sir.

Qatar and Dubai are same procedure while using Uganda passport .

1 Like

Re: Traveler / Non Traveler Meet by Ekitibiased(m): 3:46pm On Dec 11, 2017
I am a doctor, I want to work in Kenya ? Can you help me with information pls
Re: Traveler / Non Traveler Meet by Fallawx(m): 10:12am On Jun 02, 2018
Ekitibiased:
I am a doctor, I want to work in Kenya ? Can you help me with information pls

Currently the govt of Kenya employed Cuba Doctors . I have no ideal concerning your field Sir . But it would be more advisable you get in touch with some hospitals before coming into Kenya .
Re: Traveler / Non Traveler Meet by Larrycool1234(m): 12:34pm On Jun 02, 2018
My oga, boss of bosses, I stand with you...

1 Like

Re: Traveler / Non Traveler Meet by esteeino13(f): 7:25pm On Jun 09, 2018
wow interesting thread...... saw your post on brazil, I decided to check it out... pls how do I apply for brazil visa with my spouse...we are looking for a country with easy resident permit....that's why we chose brazil.. thank u

1 Like

Re: Traveler / Non Traveler Meet by Fallawx(m): 11:44pm On Sep 09, 2018
[quote author=esteeino13 post=68329969]wow interesting thread...... saw your post on brazil, I decided to check it out... pls how do I apply for brazil visa with my spouse...we are looking for a country with easy resident permit....that's why we chose brazil.. thank u[/quote

How are you doing Sir ? Are you still interested in traveling to Brazil Sir?

1 Like

Re: Traveler / Non Traveler Meet by Kizme(f): 2:13am On Sep 10, 2018
Re: Traveler / Non Traveler Meet by Nobody: 9:12am On Sep 10, 2018
[quote author=Fallawx post=71059669][/quote]

Is Brazil resident permit really easy to get?
Re: Traveler / Non Traveler Meet by Fallawx(m): 8:44am On Sep 11, 2018
antonreal:

Yes through child birth
Re: Traveler / Non Traveler Meet by Fallawx(m): 7:29pm On Sep 12, 2018
antonreal:

Yes through child birth
Re: Traveler / Non Traveler Meet by esteeino13(f): 12:59pm On Sep 13, 2018
[quote author=Fallawx post=71059669][/quote]
Yes
Re: Traveler / Non Traveler Meet by greatmancase(m): 8:43am On Nov 14, 2018
Pls i need ur help...i will be going for usa interview..am going for a church conference..pls what re the questions they are likely to ask me..pls i need a reply
Re: Traveler / Non Traveler Meet by sammyironside: 1:05am On Apr 04, 2019
I sent you an email please do reply
Fallawx:

Yes through child birth
Re: Traveler / Non Traveler Meet by Fallawx(m): 3:36am On Apr 04, 2019
sammyironside:
I sent you an email please do reply
Check your mail

1 Like

Re: Traveler / Non Traveler Meet by starbn(m): 7:07am On Apr 04, 2019
OP THIS IS NICE TREAD .KEEP IT MOVING. KUDOS
Re: Traveler / Non Traveler Meet by fomat11: 6:28pm On May 01, 2019
Fallawx:
Good morning everyone ,

Kindly sharing your Please i am in Dubai Currently with a 1 month tourist Visa. I am thinking of extension. The guy who did the visa is asking for $700 for the total package to Extend it. That is travel to another country and be back same day with a new visa. Please any Advise on this and/or how i can beat down this cost. Thank you

traveling experiences here .

I have always been traveling to Kenya with my Nigeria passport but other stated countries has been on my confiscate Uganda passport .

kenya is the best country from the Eastern Africa region . Accommodating, loyal and humble .
Kenya govt are good to foreigners but things got soar when Naija in diaspora goes beyond boundaries taking the love for granted .

You can live in Kenya as long as you want so far you don’t over step your boundaries or mingle with the noisy Ogas as we are been called by the Kenyans .

We have the igbos doing there business at river road close the Nairobi CBD and other automobile Area’s .

We got so many Nigerians living in Kenya with or without papers as much as you know your way .

Nigerians can easily be found in the areas donholm estate , inner-core estate , embakassi estate , Arthi river , ngong road , ruaka estate , umoja estate , nyayo estate , kasarani estate , umoja estate (main base ).

Same goes to Uganda , Nigerians lives in Kampala and you can easily meet them at Bode shop where you can access Naija food .

Nepal -

Re: Traveler / Non Traveler Meet by fomat11: 6:29pm On May 01, 2019
Please i am in Dubai Currently with a 1 month tourist Visa. I am thinking of extension. The guy who did the visa is asking for $700 for the total package to Extend it. That is travel to another country and be back same day with a new visa. Please any Advise on this and/or how i can beat down this cost. Thank you

Fallawx:
Good morning everyone ,

Nepal -

Re: Traveler / Non Traveler Meet by Larrycool1234(m): 3:42pm On Sep 02, 2019
My oga been a while, hope all is well?
Re: Traveler / Non Traveler Meet by Fallawx(m): 7:54pm On Sep 02, 2019
I am fine . Just bored of nairaland for awhile
Re: Traveler / Non Traveler Meet by Larrycool1234(m): 10:29pm On Sep 02, 2019
Fallawx:
I am fine . Just bored of nairaland for awhile
OH I see.... Hope all is smooth? Just checking on you... Pls kindly resend your number to my email..
Thanks
Re: Traveler / Non Traveler Meet by Fallawx(m): 6:29pm On Sep 03, 2019
Check my profile

Larrycool1234:

OH I see.... Hope all is smooth? Just checking on you... Pls kindly resend your number to my email..
Thanks
Re: Traveler / Non Traveler Meet by bestbizman: 10:06am On Sep 06, 2019
Fallawx:
Good morning everyone ,

Nepal -

Do you want to raise money for your travel expenses? contact me now for an assistance.
Re: Traveler / Non Traveler Meet by Fallawx(m): 3:24pm On Sep 06, 2019
No thanks . Use such money to support your community . People funny sha
bestbizman:

Do you want to raise money for your travel expenses? contact me now for an assistance.
Re: Traveler / Non Traveler Meet by WhoBeThisMan: 4:42am On Nov 27, 2019
Fallawx:

Yes through child birth
hello my brother. I saw your post about Brazil earlier. were you still able to get to Brazil to meet your family?

Someone told me about going through Peru. Do you think that is possible?/
Re: Traveler / Non Traveler Meet by Fallawx(m): 12:51pm On Oct 13, 2020
Peru has no embassy in Nigeria . By the way you have to pass through Brazil or Panama

WhoBeThisMan:
hello my brother. I saw your post about Brazil earlier. were you still able to get to Brazil to meet your family?

Someone told me about going through Peru. Do you think that is possible?/

(1) (Reply)

Urgent: Hotel Reservation & Health Insurance For Germany / Why Tourist Should Visit Lagos, Nigeria / How Is It Like Teaching English In China In 2020

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.