Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,126 members, 7,811,177 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 05:15 AM

Vicjustice Our Necessary Evil - Travel - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Vicjustice Our Necessary Evil (2263 Views)

Mexico Visa What Are The Procedures And Necessary Requirement For Someone Going For A Conference. / Abuja/nyanya Keffi Road Accident, What Is The Necessary Solution. / My Sister Friend Want To Visit Nigeria, What Are The Docs And Step Necessary (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Vicjustice Our Necessary Evil by Dantecmu(m): 6:49am On Oct 07, 2007
My Boy VicJustice, its a pity you do what you do. have taking time to go through ur various post and i must confess its aight but i found you intimidating nairaland users than advicing them. yea i guess your to an extent good with immigration laws, u should be cause you have being on ASSYLUM for quite a long time you have succeded in hushing a lot of pple out of this site both legit and ilegit users. but i think you shud be carefull on your lines basically the idea is this you dont know pple and so dont hush them if ur not sure. you say am big mouthed and all that, you say jayon is a liar. people hail you and you appreciate them for hurting people. you feel on top of the world when you get praised but what you dont understand is this when curses from a genuin heart comes out your drum beaters wont be there to face the curse with you. you really have helped a lot of pple and at the same time you have hurt a lot of pple. you dont know me i dont know you i sent you an sms on my line with my money because i thought i could meet you. why would i wanna pose on a forum where nobody knows me. Anyway my guy what i have is what i have what you have is what you have. i got ma visas on my passport and theres nothing you can do bout that. you remain

OUR NECESSARY EVIL ON THIS FORUM
Re: Vicjustice Our Necessary Evil by wakiri: 1:14pm On Oct 07, 2007
@ poster,
What are you on about?
Re: Vicjustice Our Necessary Evil by Vicjustice: 9:00pm On Oct 07, 2007
lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed
Re: Vicjustice Our Necessary Evil by Nobody: 10:07pm On Oct 07, 2007
grin grin grin grin vic-justice as i know and said earlier is a criminal trying to judge other people(OLE to mu Ole), thief , i know he is on asylum, marrying all the white girls for paper , dem go soon catch u, (u leave chichi for home, see her now she don tarry)

(U use mago mago get dough, ur oyingbo wife kon know oooh, the next thing u go know dem don deport you, how i wish sey i fit reach u vic-justice anywhere u dey), go back home , am not feelin ashamed on nothing
Re: Vicjustice Our Necessary Evil by Troubleone: 10:44pm On Oct 07, 2007
the two bigest mumus in nairaland, the worthless and cheapest liars and birds of the same feathers, mr. dantecmumu and comrade jayonmumu grin grin grin grin grin cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: Vicjustice Our Necessary Evil by ArmedLion(m): 10:50pm On Oct 07, 2007
some bad belle people dey vex for my bros huhm smiley
Re: Vicjustice Our Necessary Evil by Nobody: 11:47pm On Oct 07, 2007
grin grin grin grin am not scared of nothing in life, who is vic-justice, u don ever travel to 5 diff countries in 2days, u dare not or u will just broke, grin grin
Re: Vicjustice Our Necessary Evil by McOmo(m): 1:13am On Oct 08, 2007
Seun . . . u allowed dis foolish thread thrive ?
Re: Vicjustice Our Necessary Evil by Nobody: 2:48am On Oct 08, 2007
grin grin grin don't mind us we are dealing with vic-justice very well although he has help us to uncover,discover scam but he has step upon our toes this time so we need to deal with him wink wink wink
Re: Vicjustice Our Necessary Evil by mrpataki(m): 7:03am On Oct 08, 2007
@ jayon and dantemumu,
The easiest route to getting admission in Aro or Yaba is by staying deluded, as you often keep doing here. What is the point in painting a picture of what you are not? undecided

When I first read that post of dantemumu being in his early 20's and travelling round the world, I was impressed, only to discover through vicjustice's investigation, that you are nothing but a scam.

Jayon and dantemumu, you are both pathetic liars, and it is a shame that you have no shame with it too. embarassed

Why is this thread not deleted sef? undecided angry
Re: Vicjustice Our Necessary Evil by globalaid(m): 8:45am On Oct 08, 2007
nairaland is now becoming safe haven for jobless and crminal minded people now, that is why the intelligent people has stay away, scam and lie all over the place, you dont even know whom to trust again.
Re: Vicjustice Our Necessary Evil by Dantecmu(m): 7:50pm On Oct 08, 2007
you guys dont get it i wan travel go canada my contact there is a student after mush delibration i dropped the idea and opted for US whats wrong in that. tell me whats wrong ma brothers and sisters if am doing anything wrong i would chenge my ID now. dont you guys get, its hurting me because i was PAINTED BAD by that idiot called vic so its hurting me am not a kid.

mrpataki:

@ jayon and dantemumu,
The easiest route to getting admission in Aro or Yaba is by staying deluded, as you often keep doing here. What is the point in painting a picture of what you are not? undecided

When I first read that post of dantemumu being in his early 20's and travelling round the world, I was impressed, only to discover through vicjustice's investigation, that you are nothing but a scam.

Jayon and dantemumu, you are both pathetic liars, and it is a shame that you have no shame with it too. embarassed

Why is this thread not deleted sef? undecided angry

mr pataki dont wanna have issue with you i only asked for advice befour my interview with the american embassy thats all my move to canada couldnt have worked cus it was a student inviting me. i am not a liar and dont like being addresed as 1. God help us all. would be in the UK soon weather the US visa pulls true or not for the to spend the rest of my annual leavet then i would call that BULLY . please tell VIC to stop giving pple wrong names on a plublic URL like this. is it imposiible for me to have being to south africa london and ireland. is it i mean if he travels wide and far like he claims on his post wats the big deal then. Now Dantecmu is a fraud cuz i seeked for advice and aired my opinion.

I FIND THIS SITE QUITE INTRESTING THATS WHY I INSPIRED PPLE WITH MY EXPERIENCE AND SEEKED FOR OPINION ON MY PLANS WHATS WRONG IN THAT I MEAN WHAT DID I DO WRONG. ITS QIUTE PAINFULL WHEN YOU HAVE GOOD INTENTIONS AND BULLYS WANT TO HUSH YOU DOWN TO BE NOTICED.
Re: Vicjustice Our Necessary Evil by Troubleone: 8:08pm On Oct 08, 2007
@dantecmu, travel is not what you need, no need to try hard to convince people about your omnipresence. why don't you use your free time to further your education and practice your english skills? just an advice
Re: Vicjustice Our Necessary Evil by Ishakamus: 8:16pm On Oct 08, 2007
mr DAN IS A DANIEL WHO HAS COME TO JUDGEMENT WELDONE MAN YOU ONLY SAID THE TRUTH! grin
Re: Vicjustice Our Necessary Evil by Dantecmu(m): 8:50pm On Oct 08, 2007
Ishaka mus:

mr DAN IS A DANIEL WHO HAS COME TO JUDGEMENT WELDONE MAN YOU ONLY SAID THE TRUTH! grin

MUS i hail.

ciao
Troubleone:

@dantecmu, travel is not what you need, no need to try hard to convince people about your omnipresent. why don't you use your free time to further your education and practice your english skills? just an advice

Wat are u saying BASSEY.

only if u knew me then you would know better but its aight seun has given us an opprtunity to write our opinions and views.
Re: Vicjustice Our Necessary Evil by Dantecmu(m): 9:13pm On Oct 08, 2007
Troubleone:

@dantecmu, travel is not what you need, no need to try hard to convince people about your omnipresent. why don't you use your free time to further your education and practice your english skills? just an advice

MY bassey u are the last person i want to convince ok. i dont know u, u dont know me u cant help me, i cant help u there are a million and 1 reasons why u dont need me so why do i need to convince u. Reason please.
Re: Vicjustice Our Necessary Evil by Nobody: 9:41pm On Oct 08, 2007
grin grin grin grin where is vic-justice cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy has run away cuz i exposed his secret below
jayon:

grin grin grin grin vic-justice as i know and said earlier is a criminal trying to judge other people(OLE to mu Ole), thief , i know he is on asylum, marrying all the white girls for paper , them go soon catch u, (u leave chichi for home, see her now she don tarry)

(You use mago mago get dough, your oyingbo wife kon know oooh, the next thing u go know them don deport you, how i wish sey i fit reach u vic-justice anywhere u dey), go back home , am not feelin ashamed on nothing
Re: Vicjustice Our Necessary Evil by guseman(m): 7:30pm On Oct 10, 2007
Out of every twelve, there is always a judas!

i am not too suprise.
Re: Vicjustice Our Necessary Evil by BabaDibia: 8:40pm On Oct 12, 2007
dantecmumu, i have being folowing your fight with peopel to prove yourself that you are a rich yong man from a poor family, but nobody beleave you becouse the peopel you are trying to convinse are too wise to be fool by your childish wisdom. i have medicin or juju to help you to convinse any people you talk to, and they will beleave any lie that you say when you rub your mouth with the pawder. give me your phone nomber
Re: Vicjustice Our Necessary Evil by Dantecmu(m): 8:55pm On Oct 12, 2007
Troubleone:

@dantecmu, travel is not what you need, no need to try hard to convince people about your omnipresence. why don't you use your free time to further your education and practice your english skills? just an advice

Why are you always oh his side or is this VIC on another Username cus all your post your always on his side i smell somthing here. SEUN PLEASE HELP
Re: Vicjustice Our Necessary Evil by almondjoy(f): 2:57am On Oct 19, 2007
The Vicjustice guy is a retard.  Like anyone cares about his sanctimonious opinions.  Mr. holy holy holy!  What a piss-off-er!  Can't stand the cyber buffoon! A bloody busy body!
Re: Vicjustice Our Necessary Evil by dandagreat(m): 8:31am On Oct 19, 2007
little boys displaying their loutish behaviour.
Re: Vicjustice Our Necessary Evil by dandagreat(m): 8:33am On Oct 19, 2007
Re: Vicjustice Our Necessary Evil by Vicjustice: 10:39pm On Oct 19, 2007
lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed
Re: Vicjustice Our Necessary Evil by Dantecmu(m): 6:59pm On Oct 20, 2007
Vicjustice:

I don't blame these guys, but myself. . . It's a wall that is made low that has given goats the privileges to climb and trod on it

ohh thats amazing u being in dublin is suppose to make ur wall tallllllllllll. anyways where u born in dublin? if no how come u have EU rights i mean or was it through come and marry u got ur papers sorry waz just thinking aloud no harm meant SIRGENT KOROFO
Re: Vicjustice Our Necessary Evil by Dantecmu(m): 7:02pm On Oct 20, 2007
dandagreat:

Guy just looked at your profile i thought i saw some age limits on this forum. sorry are up to 18 i mean didnt mean to insult you o just asking a question o.
Re: Vicjustice Our Necessary Evil by Troubleone: 8:37pm On Oct 20, 2007
this relentless datecmumu has taken it personally against vic, and every reasonable person is his enemy. nairaland has become popular resort for jobless dreamers like thissad cry
Re: Vicjustice Our Necessary Evil by Dantecmu(m): 8:45pm On Oct 20, 2007
@trobl

sorry Whats ur status? i mean ur life status. i mean wat are u doin now are writing GCE or jamb?
Re: Vicjustice Our Necessary Evil by almondjoy(f): 3:38pm On Oct 21, 2007
Vicjustice:

I don't blame these guys, but myself. . . It's a wall that is made low that has given goats the privileges to climb and trod on it

I am happy you know that you are the both the wall and the goat--so go climb and piss on yourself yourself!
Re: Vicjustice Our Necessary Evil by Troubleone: 6:45pm On Oct 22, 2007
@dantecmumu what you fighting for?
Re: Vicjustice Our Necessary Evil by bumpyjohn(m): 6:03pm On Apr 19, 2008
@ Patakee,danctemu and others

Please bruvs leave this guy alone, you don try angry angry angry
Re: Vicjustice Our Necessary Evil by funkybaby(f): 6:28pm On Apr 19, 2008
@ Pataki

What do you mean by Vicjustice is a 'refurbished slowpoke' ?

If na joke, stop am. He is a slowpoke - simple !!

If he later changes his ways in future, you can then label him a REFURBISHED slowpoke.

Aiight??

(1) (2) (Reply)

260 Nigerians Arrested In Algeria , Dumped In Desrt. / Come And Experience Us At Miccom Golf Hotels And Resort This Easter / Celebrity Studded Nigerian Reunion On The Island Of St Thomas, Usa

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.