Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,906 members, 7,824,800 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 05:41 PM

Throwback: Specification Of This Sony Ericsson K750i Will Make You Smile(Photo) - Phones (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Throwback: Specification Of This Sony Ericsson K750i Will Make You Smile(Photo) (38727 Views)

Sony Ericsson P990i: How Many Of You Remember This Powerful Phone? / Huawei’s Troubles Are A Big Opportunity For Ericsson And Nokia / Need Battery And Charger For My Old Sony Ericsson K800i (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Throwback: Specification Of This Sony Ericsson K750i Will Make You Smile(Photo) by DonBobes(m): 4:04pm On Nov 21, 2017
Still recollect vividly how i lov my psquare video " do me" very clear n crazy

2 Likes

Re: Throwback: Specification Of This Sony Ericsson K750i Will Make You Smile(Photo) by DonBobes(m): 4:29pm On Nov 21, 2017
Explorers:
My second phone, K600i, bought it a semester used from a course mate(Unad)

15k, 2007.

Paid almost 5times.

You can only have movie trailers(20secs) like matrix, final destination, etc.

You can also have 2 - 3 musical videos like Akon(Lonely/Ghetto/Gunshot), Sean Kingston(Beautiful girl), RKelly(Burn it up)

Delete one and get another via infrared or Bluetooth.

Infrared will transfer a file of 5mb for almost 30minutes, placing the phones on each other.

Big boys then, sweet memories.

Explorer u brought so many 4ny 4ny memories .
Back den u used to lik DO ME video by psquare den because of my russsian half-cast. By now i don marry my real missing rib.
Re: Throwback: Specification Of This Sony Ericsson K750i Will Make You Smile(Photo) by Hhenryy: 4:44pm On Nov 21, 2017
hatchy:
That is technological advancements for you.

In future, people will also laugh at these crazy I phones, Samsung,Infinix,Tecno and all its specifications.

Change is constant.

Yes, but it will take long before smart phones are phased out. Longer than those Java/Symbian phones we had back then.

Try to use your imaginative ability to see what they can possibly come up with, for now I can only see it getting smarter(more functionality) and higher specifications.

This will continue for several years. Any attempt to redesign the physical build, just like the total redesign of the old mobiles to what we have now will lead to something that looks weird, much more like what we have seen in sci-fi movies that are not appealing.

there are some weird designs out there already that didn't get wide acceptance and the manufacturers have been forced to withdraw.
As humans we all have a sense of what looks good and how something should look like. Any deviation from that is termed weird.

1 Like

Re: Throwback: Specification Of This Sony Ericsson K750i Will Make You Smile(Photo) by henry35: 4:56pm On Nov 21, 2017
Let me also upload my first love.... Siemens xelibri.

1 Share

Re: Throwback: Specification Of This Sony Ericsson K750i Will Make You Smile(Photo) by bravesoul247(m): 5:06pm On Nov 21, 2017
the first phone still brings memories
Re: Throwback: Specification Of This Sony Ericsson K750i Will Make You Smile(Photo) by bravesoul247(m): 5:13pm On Nov 21, 2017
Kakamorufu:
Started from 3310... Legendary phone
I De tell you.
Re: Throwback: Specification Of This Sony Ericsson K750i Will Make You Smile(Photo) by bravesoul247(m): 5:21pm On Nov 21, 2017
Hhenryy:

Yes, but it will take long before smart phones are phased out. Longer than those Java/Symbian phones we had back then.

Try to use your imaginative ability to see what they can possibly come up with, for now I can only see it getting smarter(more functionality) and higher specifications.

This will continue for several years. Any attempt to redesign the physical build, just like the total redesign of the old mobiles to what we have now will lead to something that looks weird, much more like what we have seen in sci-fi movies that are not appealing.

there are some weird designs out there already that didn't get wide acceptance and the manufacturers have been forced to withdraw.
As humans we all have a sense of what looks good and how something should look like. Any deviation from that is termed weird.
you've said it all.
Re: Throwback: Specification Of This Sony Ericsson K750i Will Make You Smile(Photo) by Nobody: 7:57pm On Nov 21, 2017
grin mehn I still need this phone
Re: Throwback: Specification Of This Sony Ericsson K750i Will Make You Smile(Photo) by swagifted(m): 9:41pm On Nov 21, 2017
i remember this phone., during summer holiday lessons..only the "big boys "had it
Re: Throwback: Specification Of This Sony Ericsson K750i Will Make You Smile(Photo) by pweshboi(m): 9:48pm On Nov 21, 2017
DrMeroThaEmperor:
my first love
lol, same here
Re: Throwback: Specification Of This Sony Ericsson K750i Will Make You Smile(Photo) by Roon9(m): 11:02pm On Nov 21, 2017
This was my dad's fone.
Sad... He's no more
Rip chief

2 Likes

Re: Throwback: Specification Of This Sony Ericsson K750i Will Make You Smile(Photo) by Alwaysking: 3:18am On Nov 22, 2017
DrMeroThaEmperor:
my first love
Lol I remember when I spoilt this phone, I chop beating from my mom them. cheesy
Re: Throwback: Specification Of This Sony Ericsson K750i Will Make You Smile(Photo) by BruncleZuma: 8:10am On Nov 22, 2017
The girlfriends that were lost and the homes that were broken for this thing head.... Chai

#PolyphonicRingtone
Re: Throwback: Specification Of This Sony Ericsson K750i Will Make You Smile(Photo) by Mckandre(m): 8:14am On Nov 22, 2017
I remember those days back in secondary school, when guys dey stock their gallery with MOJO videos nd nude pics, anyplace u see guys gather dey peep phone always have it on the back of ya mind na MOJO dem dey watch. grin grin grin

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Throwback: Specification Of This Sony Ericsson K750i Will Make You Smile(Photo) by Nobody: 8:14am On Nov 22, 2017
I nearly died cos of this phone. Remember when one useless criminal far back in 2007 scammed me of my money to get this phone.
Re: Throwback: Specification Of This Sony Ericsson K750i Will Make You Smile(Photo) by kolajoo(m): 8:15am On Nov 22, 2017
Nice one the greatest Explorers. Me self don tried with gadget though lol.. I used Sony Ericsson P900 to P990i date back 2004 cheesy and am still gadget freak till date and my current phone is Iphone 7 hoping to upgrade to Iphone x soon.

P900

P990i
Re: Throwback: Specification Of This Sony Ericsson K750i Will Make You Smile(Photo) by Nobody: 8:16am On Nov 22, 2017
smithval:
Mine is still somewhere in my room. The joystick for navigation broke off and I stopped using it. The camera then was very "SHARP'
.Stillcomes on despite not charging it for over 4 years now.
Funny thing is I was on AliExpress yesterday night looking for deals on Sony Ericsson. Found some though grin
the joystick was usually the ish with it

1 Like

Re: Throwback: Specification Of This Sony Ericsson K750i Will Make You Smile(Photo) by Shaw007(m): 8:16am On Nov 22, 2017
Sony Ericsson K700i
just a little lower than k750

but still felt like the best thing to happen to me at the time. cry

1 Like

Re: Throwback: Specification Of This Sony Ericsson K750i Will Make You Smile(Photo) by Nobody: 8:18am On Nov 22, 2017
swagifted:
i remember this phone., during summer holiday lessons..only the "big boys "had it
i tell you only the big boys, remember how i used to collect my friend Arikpo back then in uniuyo to play real football 2006
Re: Throwback: Specification Of This Sony Ericsson K750i Will Make You Smile(Photo) by Nobody: 8:19am On Nov 22, 2017
Roon9:
This was my dad's fone. Sad... He's no more Rip chief
mehn take hrt. Explorers brought back sad memories

1 Like

Re: Throwback: Specification Of This Sony Ericsson K750i Will Make You Smile(Photo) by lifestyle1(m): 8:20am On Nov 22, 2017

1 Like

Re: Throwback: Specification Of This Sony Ericsson K750i Will Make You Smile(Photo) by dejonathan(f): 8:20am On Nov 22, 2017
iykemoney90:
Dreamt of this phone for a very long time, now bought it when I was doing pre degree in Unizik in 2009. Two weeks after na so boys collect am from me. I wan cry die
u wan cry abi u cry?
Re: Throwback: Specification Of This Sony Ericsson K750i Will Make You Smile(Photo) by Nobody: 8:22am On Nov 22, 2017
internationalman:
The kind of sound this phone produced when playing music through loud speaker trumps all modern phone.

U could even skip d music like a DJ.
mehn na true oh

1 Like

Re: Throwback: Specification Of This Sony Ericsson K750i Will Make You Smile(Photo) by Okoyiboz3: 8:23am On Nov 22, 2017
kolajoo:
Nice one the greatest Explorers. Me self don tried with gadget though lol.. I used Sony Ericsson P900 to P990i date back 2004 cheesy and am still gadget freak till date and my current phone is Iphone 7 hoping to upgrade to Iphone x soon.

U be chairman o!

Remember when I was using my p990 back then in my 100L, biggest boy on the block.
Re: Throwback: Specification Of This Sony Ericsson K750i Will Make You Smile(Photo) by Nobody: 8:23am On Nov 22, 2017
I loved Sony Ericsson and Nokia back then. The K series were so loud with their stereo speakers but my fav was P910i.
Re: Throwback: Specification Of This Sony Ericsson K750i Will Make You Smile(Photo) by Nobody: 8:24am On Nov 22, 2017
delikay4luv:
You can't hate that phone. Nokia, Sony Ericsson, Sagem, Motorola ruled the days back then. I can't forget my Nokia 7210 Supernova.

That was d phone I enjoyed most back then... very slim and classy.
Re: Throwback: Specification Of This Sony Ericsson K750i Will Make You Smile(Photo) by Nobody: 8:25am On Nov 22, 2017
EuroBoy007:
This phone might be older than some people on this forum tongue cheesy
yeah older than some ipod chestbeaters the likes of zionmde skeetz AngryRebel penlscap Afonjapig Nebuzaradan etc

2 Likes

Re: Throwback: Specification Of This Sony Ericsson K750i Will Make You Smile(Photo) by akeentech(m): 8:25am On Nov 22, 2017
So na d same department me nd Explorers dey and I no know
Re: Throwback: Specification Of This Sony Ericsson K750i Will Make You Smile(Photo) by TEYA: 8:26am On Nov 22, 2017
Sankabson:
Samsung Blue Face! Looool! My Dad almost send me packing because of this phone, Nearly disown me sef. That i can never forget. Memories!! grin
Lol wetin the phone do am? My late friend had it, we used to admire it. I remember how we used to beg for it to play that snake game. Now anytime I remember that phone it brings back sweet old memories of times we shared with him.
Re: Throwback: Specification Of This Sony Ericsson K750i Will Make You Smile(Photo) by Nobody: 8:26am On Nov 22, 2017
the phone was a bea. Camera na killer, played need for speed indercover3D, like wating.
I still have the gigantic 128mb memory card.

If u havn't touch this phone in all ur existance, it simply means u ar a indomie generation or ajebuta.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

In Need Of Joikuspot Premium License Code / How To Retract Whatsapp Messages At Anytime Even After A Week! / Whatsapp Starts Rolling Out Picture-in-picture (PIP) Mode For Android Users

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.