Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,009 members, 7,825,150 topics. Date: Sunday, 12 May 2024 at 07:59 AM

Ebuka Obi-Uchendu Compared To Obasanjo In Agbada. Nigerians React - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Ebuka Obi-Uchendu Compared To Obasanjo In Agbada. Nigerians React (34339 Views)

Davido Looks Dope In Agbada / Female Celebrities In Agbada At 'Merry Men' Premiere; Who Wore It Best? / BBNaija Host, Ebuka, Cute In Agbada For Owambe (Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ebuka Obi-Uchendu Compared To Obasanjo In Agbada. Nigerians React by Pidginwhisper: 10:59am On Nov 21, 2017
Baba iyabo, Ebora Owu, The No Nonsense General! wink

1 Like

Re: Ebuka Obi-Uchendu Compared To Obasanjo In Agbada. Nigerians React by cerowo(f): 11:00am On Nov 21, 2017
Unique smiley
Re: Ebuka Obi-Uchendu Compared To Obasanjo In Agbada. Nigerians React by Forceup(f): 11:00am On Nov 21, 2017
Why all the hype for this Ebuka agbada sef, I can't see anything exceptional there...

The media and hype tho

7 Likes

Re: Ebuka Obi-Uchendu Compared To Obasanjo In Agbada. Nigerians React by sinceraconcept(m): 11:00am On Nov 21, 2017
na that moustache make Obasanjo fine.
Re: Ebuka Obi-Uchendu Compared To Obasanjo In Agbada. Nigerians React by peetay(m): 11:03am On Nov 21, 2017
Obasanjo looking all young and fresh. But Ebuka wins it for me though.Nigerian fashion at its finest.
Re: Ebuka Obi-Uchendu Compared To Obasanjo In Agbada. Nigerians React by blessedweapon(m): 11:04am On Nov 21, 2017
NwaAmaikpe:
shocked

Haba there's no basis for comparison,
Ebuka's Agbada is in a league of it's own.

It is just like comparing
Cristiano Ronaldo with Yakubu Aiyegbeni,
Los Angeles with Warri,
Mercedez Benz with Innosons Motors,

Or NwaAmaikpe with Airforce1.

grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Ebuka Obi-Uchendu Compared To Obasanjo In Agbada. Nigerians React by BeeBeeOoh(m): 11:04am On Nov 21, 2017
The first time I saw this Ebuka's agbada I downloaded the pics immediately, I just like it like scarra. Gonna have something like in no distant time by God's grace cool

1 Like

Re: Ebuka Obi-Uchendu Compared To Obasanjo In Agbada. Nigerians React by koladebrainiac(m): 11:05am On Nov 21, 2017
that OBJ agbada is what we call PROUD AGBADA

2 Likes

Re: Ebuka Obi-Uchendu Compared To Obasanjo In Agbada. Nigerians React by oldfoolnigger(m): 11:06am On Nov 21, 2017
NwaAmaikpe:
shocked
Haba there's no basis for comparison, Ebuka's Agbada is in a league of it's own.
It is just like comparing Cristiano Ronaldo with Yakubu Aiyegbeni, Los Angeles with Warri, Mercedez Benz with Innosons Motors,
[Or NwaAmaikpe with Airforce1].
@ the bracketed .that got me laughing really bad... what!!!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Ebuka Obi-Uchendu Compared To Obasanjo In Agbada. Nigerians React by Nobody: 11:08am On Nov 21, 2017
NwaAmaikpe:
shocked
Haba there's no basis for comparison, Ebuka's Agbada is in a league of it's own.
It is just like comparing Cristiano Ronaldo with Yakubu Aiyegbeni, Los Angeles with Warri, Mercedez Benz with Innosons Motors,
I've long wanted to tell you, your craze is remarkably unique.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ebuka Obi-Uchendu Compared To Obasanjo In Agbada. Nigerians React by fanedrive(m): 11:08am On Nov 21, 2017
liberalsinnerx:
It's unfortunate an Igbo had to teach Yorubas how to dress sleek in their own attire. You notice he is not wearing yorubaa cap, had he wore that cap, we won't be having this conversation because that hat has a way of hiding ones' attractiveness. Let the truth be told, the only reason he stands out in wedding of over 98% yorubas (see them around him) is because he is tall, fit and handsome, and off course he is Igbo...dey too dey fine!
you r the most SENSIBLE person on earth

1 Like

Re: Ebuka Obi-Uchendu Compared To Obasanjo In Agbada. Nigerians React by Mediapace: 11:09am On Nov 21, 2017
liberalsinnerx:
It's unfortunate an Igbo had to teach Yorubas how to dress sleek in their own attire. You notice he is not wearing yorubaa cap, had he wore that cap, we won't be having this conversation because that hat has a way of hiding ones' attractiveness. Let the truth be told, the only reason he stands out in wedding of over 98% yorubas (see them around him) is because he is tall, fit and handsome, and off course he is Igbo...dey too dey fine!

That is to show you that our own Agbada is the best

He didn't trend like this when he wore your crazy dresses

3 Likes

Re: Ebuka Obi-Uchendu Compared To Obasanjo In Agbada. Nigerians React by Nobody: 11:16am On Nov 21, 2017
RapportNaija:
grin

If you care to know, the tailor of that Agbada is Igbo! His office is in Lekki phase 1.

The wearer of the Agbada that went viral is Igbo!

But, if you ask me, where are these Igbo people shinning? And with whose culture?

Answer: Lagos, Yoruba culture!

Give it to the Igbos, but many of them would be kidnappers or militants if they never came to Lagos grin

Since you are here, see BEST PLACES TO VISIT IN NIGERIA
Una don start.

1 Like

Re: Ebuka Obi-Uchendu Compared To Obasanjo In Agbada. Nigerians React by Emyjeze(m): 11:24am On Nov 21, 2017
Buh wait ooo!! undecided i see no reason you guys will be making thread out of nothing.
The cloth he is putting on, is it not the same material and colour with wat the guyz at d background are putting on too.
Secondly he is putting on agbada and they are also putting on agbada. So whats the big deal

1 Like

Re: Ebuka Obi-Uchendu Compared To Obasanjo In Agbada. Nigerians React by Bennyidu(m): 11:25am On Nov 21, 2017
Chai.... Eyaff do ooooƶ. We all know Ebuka's outfit was dope......

1 Like

Re: Ebuka Obi-Uchendu Compared To Obasanjo In Agbada. Nigerians React by ProWalker: 11:27am On Nov 21, 2017
liberalsinnerx:
It's unfortunate an Igbo had to teach Yorubas how to dress sleek in their own attire. You notice he is not wearing yorubaa cap, had he wore that cap, we won't be having this conversation because that hat has a way of hiding ones' attractiveness. Let the truth be told, the only reason he stands out in wedding of over 98% yorubas (see them around him) is because he is tall, fit, handsome with nice skin, and off course he is Igbo...dey too dey fine!

He should have been wearing apoche abi isi agu grin
You guys are fast losing your culture at alarming rate and you are here gloating at agbada grin

5 Likes

Re: Ebuka Obi-Uchendu Compared To Obasanjo In Agbada. Nigerians React by chukzyfcbb: 11:47am On Nov 21, 2017
Emyjeze:
Buh wait ooo!! undecided i see no reason you guys will be making thread out of nothing.
The cloth he is putting on, is it not the same material and colour with wat the guyz at d background are putting on too.
Secondly he is putting on agbada and they are also putting on agbada. So whats the big deal
The styling is unique. You are not a fashion conscious person to notice that
Re: Ebuka Obi-Uchendu Compared To Obasanjo In Agbada. Nigerians React by nnokwa042(m): 11:47am On Nov 21, 2017
liberalsinnerx:
It's unfortunate an Igbo had to teach Yorubas how to dress sleek in their own attire. You notice he is not wearing yorubaa cap, had he wore that cap, we won't be having this conversation because that hat has a way of hiding ones' attractiveness. Let the truth be told, the only reason he stands out in wedding of over 98% yorubas (see them around him) is because he is tall, fit, handsome with nice skin, and off course he is Igbo...dey too dey fine!
agbada is not for afonjaa from Mali to Senegal to Burkina Faso to northern Nigeria to chad to gambia on unless u want to tell me Yoruba people went to all this country and teach them how to wear agbada,pls pls
Re: Ebuka Obi-Uchendu Compared To Obasanjo In Agbada. Nigerians React by samsam2019: 11:49am On Nov 21, 2017
This is the same Obasanjo some people whose father is a loser in life and death will call ugly.

Obasanjo is more of a man than their whole family put together
Re: Ebuka Obi-Uchendu Compared To Obasanjo In Agbada. Nigerians React by Rotimik: 11:53am On Nov 21, 2017
NwaAmaikpe:
shocked

Haba there's no basis for comparison,
Ebuka's Agbada is in a league of it's own.

It is just like comparing
Cristiano Ronaldo with Yakubu Aiyegbeni,
Los Angeles with Warri,
Mercedez Benz with Innosons Motors,

These are two agbadas from different generations.

It's like comparing the best Toyota Cars in the 80s with the best Toyota cars of today.
Re: Ebuka Obi-Uchendu Compared To Obasanjo In Agbada. Nigerians React by salt1: 12:36pm On Nov 21, 2017
Agbada doesn't look good on short stout men.
It's Ebuka 's height and carriage that accentuated the beauty of the outfit.
Copy him at your peril if you're stocky and fat

1 Like

Re: Ebuka Obi-Uchendu Compared To Obasanjo In Agbada. Nigerians React by ayokellany: 1:02pm On Nov 21, 2017
liberalsinnerx:

Oloriburuku Igbo I have been wearing my Agbada with the same cap long before Ebuka or whatever you call him ever thought of it.

1 Like

Re: Ebuka Obi-Uchendu Compared To Obasanjo In Agbada. Nigerians React by Antoeni(m): 1:07pm On Nov 21, 2017
Ebuka was man of the day
Re: Ebuka Obi-Uchendu Compared To Obasanjo In Agbada. Nigerians React by Afflalo(m): 1:10pm On Nov 21, 2017
Ebuka Agbada Must Win Award Dis Year
Re: Ebuka Obi-Uchendu Compared To Obasanjo In Agbada. Nigerians React by Emyjeze(m): 1:39pm On Nov 21, 2017
chukzyfcbb:

The styling is unique. You are not a fashion conscious person to notice that
lolsss yea noticed that though buh thats not enough na. Others gat one or two designs too
Re: Ebuka Obi-Uchendu Compared To Obasanjo In Agbada. Nigerians React by encryptjay(m): 1:50pm On Nov 21, 2017
ayokellany:

Oloriburuku Igbo I have been wearing my Agbada with the same cap long before Ebuka or whatever you call him ever thought of it.
Badoo, your agbada game is tight.

2 Likes

Re: Ebuka Obi-Uchendu Compared To Obasanjo In Agbada. Nigerians React by Nobody: 2:31pm On Nov 21, 2017
ayokellany:

Shattap...stop posting pics of Igbos or SS. When did Yoruba start becoming light skin? Abeg shift. Only Igbo, Fulani, Ibibio, and some SS can be that light skinned. I have never seen a light skin Yoruba man in my life except they are mixed.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Ebuka Obi-Uchendu Compared To Obasanjo In Agbada. Nigerians React by Ahmeduana(m): 2:38pm On Nov 21, 2017
cyndy1000:
Am sure before the year runs out his tailor will be counting in millions. One of the major advantage of skill acquisition when you got to do it perfectly well, you become famous n you won't need to depend on anyone not even the government.

Shout out to all those that acquire skills in different fields may God bless your hustle it's not easy brain work is required, intelligence, time n focus.
OYINBO SE ASHO KO SE FITTING MO!
Re: Ebuka Obi-Uchendu Compared To Obasanjo In Agbada. Nigerians React by cuterichbigdick(m): 3:08pm On Nov 21, 2017
I swear in the real sense,Ebuka's agbada na leaner compared to OBJ's
Re: Ebuka Obi-Uchendu Compared To Obasanjo In Agbada. Nigerians React by Ejanla07: 4:10pm On Nov 21, 2017
NwaAmaikpe:
shocked

Or NwaAmaikpe with Airforce1 dis one get me.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Ebuka Obi-Uchendu Compared To Obasanjo In Agbada. Nigerians React by PVision2020(m): 5:03pm On Nov 21, 2017
Mediapace:

That is to show you that our own Agbada is the best

He didn't trend like this when he wore your crazy dresses
You mean the China produced apoche with Simba cartoon (isi ewu abi nah isi agu) and a head warmer. kikikikikiki

Yoruba culture is fast becoming the national culture. Agbada is a national thing Aso ebi, Gele, etc.
#YorubaLawa
#ProudlyYoruba

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Mr Eazi Falls From Stage While Performing At Manchester (video) / Uche Maduagu Blasts Bobrisky Heavily In New IG Post / Toyin Aimakhu Changes Surname, Adopts Abraham

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.