Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,163,513 members, 7,854,193 topics. Date: Saturday, 08 June 2024 at 12:16 PM

The Fraud Called Npower - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / The Fraud Called Npower (308 Views)

Is This Npower Text Real Or Scam / Npower Update / N Power: Successful Shortlisted Candidates For Npower Recruitment (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

The Fraud Called Npower by Nobody: 8:17am On Nov 21, 2017
I believe transparency should be on thing npower should be based on,but with the list been released I have come to a consensus that npower program is nothing but a fraud and fake,with political and regional siding...but Npower can prove everyone wrong by releasing the criteria used in there selection process.
if they were to say its based on merit then they should be ready for queries from more than 10thousand candidates who where qualified and not selected
if they said it's a randomize method then it means their are loads of unqualified candidates on the list...
Npower should address this and bring there selection criteria out...
Cus with this I see people losing hope in the current government and Nigeria...

What's your take on the issue of Npower pre selection list

(1) (Reply)

Cheap Data Bundle / A Land @ Eleko Junction Behind Pan African University / Ogun PDP Wishes Nigerians And Ogun State Citizens A Happy And Prosperous 2018

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.