Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,947 members, 7,828,322 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 08:25 AM

Nigeria Snubbed As FIFA Releases List Of Referees For 2018 World Cup - Sports (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Nigeria Snubbed As FIFA Releases List Of Referees For 2018 World Cup (21324 Views)

Golden Boy Award: Samuel Chukwueze Snubbed As FIFA Releases Nominees / Troost-ekong Blasts Sunday Oliseh After Super Eagles Qualify For 2018 World Cup / Algeria Vs Nigeria: FIFA 2018 World Cup Qualifiers 1 - 1 (Full Time) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nigeria Snubbed As FIFA Releases List Of Referees For 2018 World Cup by Empredboy(m): 11:19am On Nov 21, 2017
adadike281:
Tell me one Nigeria referee that truly deserves to be there?
tell me one name of Nigeria referee that you know and I will name two referees that deserve to be there
Re: Nigeria Snubbed As FIFA Releases List Of Referees For 2018 World Cup by oluwakayode25(m): 11:19am On Nov 21, 2017
Our league ff be league?..smh
Re: Nigeria Snubbed As FIFA Releases List Of Referees For 2018 World Cup by FRANKOSKI(m): 11:22am On Nov 21, 2017
EVEN ARTKINSON? CHAI
Re: Nigeria Snubbed As FIFA Releases List Of Referees For 2018 World Cup by gaetano: 11:22am On Nov 21, 2017
grin
Re: Nigeria Snubbed As FIFA Releases List Of Referees For 2018 World Cup by adadike281(f): 11:26am On Nov 21, 2017
Pidginwhisper:
Me kiss kiss
When did u abandon the Nigeria army for Nigeria football referees? I see your hand for that 'hello thread'. Na me even be the last girlfriend sef! good morning
Re: Nigeria Snubbed As FIFA Releases List Of Referees For 2018 World Cup by adadike281(f): 11:31am On Nov 21, 2017
Empredboy:
tell me one name of Nigeria referee that you know and I will name two referees that deserve to be there
Abubakar Ago, Abel Baba
Re: Nigeria Snubbed As FIFA Releases List Of Referees For 2018 World Cup by Pidginwhisper: 11:38am On Nov 21, 2017
adadike281:
When did u abandon the Nigeria army for Nigeria football referees? I see your hand for that 'hello thread'. Na me even be the last girlfriend sef! good morning
Hehehehe! I been ref for Nigerian Army Sports Festival(NAFEST) before now, so I dey qualified grin grin. I only followed the principle of "Save the best for the last" for that thread. I hope you understand kiss kiss
Re: Nigeria Snubbed As FIFA Releases List Of Referees For 2018 World Cup by BluntBoy(m): 11:40am On Nov 21, 2017
adadike281:
Tell me one Nigeria referee that truly deserves to be there?

Or better still, let him tell us when any of our referees ever officiated at the world cup.
Re: Nigeria Snubbed As FIFA Releases List Of Referees For 2018 World Cup by abescom: 11:41am On Nov 21, 2017
As expected. England was also subbed - as expected too.
Re: Nigeria Snubbed As FIFA Releases List Of Referees For 2018 World Cup by adadike281(f): 11:46am On Nov 21, 2017
Pidginwhisper:
Hehehehe! I been ref for Nigerian Army Sports Festival(NAFEST) before now, so I dey qualified grin grin. I only followed the principle of "Save the best for the last" for that thread. I hope you understand kiss kiss
Which save the best for d last? Lai Muhammed!
Re: Nigeria Snubbed As FIFA Releases List Of Referees For 2018 World Cup by bastien: 11:46am On Nov 21, 2017
szen:
shocked no English referee? Wawuuu! This goes to show that all their yeye officiating in the EPL has not gone unnoticed.
EPL refbare far better than LA Liga refs

Because them snub them no mean say them no good

1 Like

Re: Nigeria Snubbed As FIFA Releases List Of Referees For 2018 World Cup by adadike281(f): 11:47am On Nov 21, 2017
BluntBoy:

Or better still, let him tell us when any of our referees ever officiated at the world cup.
Help me ask him o!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Nigeria Snubbed As FIFA Releases List Of Referees For 2018 World Cup by DoubleSixMUZIK(m): 11:53am On Nov 21, 2017
Greetings, need hot beats? ranging from hip hop, rnb , dancehall, trap etc? then call on Double-Six Muzik Productions.
Our studio is well equipped with up-to-date production tools and experienced in-house producers to give you that great and trendy tune you have been looking for. Our sound quality is top-notch and meets all radio/broadcast standards.

Give us a call on 08033422206 for bookings and inquiries

twitter @doublesixbeats
IG @doublesixbeats
Re: Nigeria Snubbed As FIFA Releases List Of Referees For 2018 World Cup by timzyrhymes(m): 11:53am On Nov 21, 2017
bastien:
EPL refbare far better than LA Liga refs
Because them snub them no mean say them no good
Are you sure of what you are saying?? better than which la liga refs??
Re: Nigeria Snubbed As FIFA Releases List Of Referees For 2018 World Cup by Nobody: 11:53am On Nov 21, 2017
AFONJAPIG:
AFRICANS don't deserve to be in that list.... even linesmen's we don't deserve it, Nigeria is a curse land TUFIAKWA

This is why I bomb people....

Re: Nigeria Snubbed As FIFA Releases List Of Referees For 2018 World Cup by Pidginwhisper: 11:57am On Nov 21, 2017
adadike281:
Which save the best for d last? Lai Muhammed!
Oya how dem take dey talk am? embarassed
Re: Nigeria Snubbed As FIFA Releases List Of Referees For 2018 World Cup by sexylabo(m): 11:59am On Nov 21, 2017
FIFA smell corruption all over nigeria.....courtesy to our bad leaders
Re: Nigeria Snubbed As FIFA Releases List Of Referees For 2018 World Cup by bastien: 12:02pm On Nov 21, 2017
timzyrhymes:

Are you sure of what you are saying?? better than which la liga refs??
boss stats speak from it self Howard Webb officiated four finals in one season 2010" FAcup, champions league, word cup and the European championship etc

Next after him was Mark Clattenburg officiated the 2016 champions league, FAcup and UEFA European final

Just that Mark Dean and Martin Atkinson dey Bleep up lately
Re: Nigeria Snubbed As FIFA Releases List Of Referees For 2018 World Cup by Disneylady(f): 12:13pm On Nov 21, 2017
Where are the English refs that officiate rubbish against Arsenal? Thunder faya dem all......Mat Atkinson, Mark Clattenburg, Lee Mason, Mike Dean, David Oliver una fa* yansh
Re: Nigeria Snubbed As FIFA Releases List Of Referees For 2018 World Cup by sirjentul05(m): 12:18pm On Nov 21, 2017
Hehe, who no go fear kwanu, FIFA dey fear mek nigerian referees no go collect bribe or fix matches
Re: Nigeria Snubbed As FIFA Releases List Of Referees For 2018 World Cup by sirjentul05(m): 12:19pm On Nov 21, 2017
Disneylady:
Where are the English refs that officiate rubbish against Arsenal? Thunder faya dem all......Mat Atkinson, Mark Clattenburg, Lee Mason, Mike Dean, David Oliver una fa* yansh
Just sack ur coach mr bean arsene wenger and all will be well[s]
Disneylady:
Just sack ur coach mr bean arsene wenger and all will be well[/s]
Disneylady:
Just sack ur coach mr bean arsene wenger and all will be well
Re: Nigeria Snubbed As FIFA Releases List Of Referees For 2018 World Cup by Seedorffay: 12:25pm On Nov 21, 2017
England and Spain missing too. No big deal joor.
Re: Nigeria Snubbed As FIFA Releases List Of Referees For 2018 World Cup by Temysteve(m): 12:27pm On Nov 21, 2017
Joenyam:
Not a single English referee.
not even Michael Dean (the ref that ref the north london derby). Well not surprise, english refs are always biased.
Re: Nigeria Snubbed As FIFA Releases List Of Referees For 2018 World Cup by Temysteve(m): 12:30pm On Nov 21, 2017
Seedorffay:
England and Spain missing too. No big deal joor.
shhhhh, spain (ESP) hold the number 5 position under UEFA. Open ur frog eye wella...
Re: Nigeria Snubbed As FIFA Releases List Of Referees For 2018 World Cup by Nobody: 12:34pm On Nov 21, 2017
Why highlight Nigeria when there are many countries not represented there? Not even one British Ref even though football is the biggest sport in England. Who cares? Our team qualified and that's what's important
Re: Nigeria Snubbed As FIFA Releases List Of Referees For 2018 World Cup by OGHENAOGIE(m): 12:35pm On Nov 21, 2017
spy24:

None
kip quiet
Re: Nigeria Snubbed As FIFA Releases List Of Referees For 2018 World Cup by spy24(m): 12:36pm On Nov 21, 2017
OGHENAOGIE:
kip quiet
Why
Re: Nigeria Snubbed As FIFA Releases List Of Referees For 2018 World Cup by joepentwo(m): 12:37pm On Nov 21, 2017
una c english referee there
Re: Nigeria Snubbed As FIFA Releases List Of Referees For 2018 World Cup by adadike281(f): 12:42pm On Nov 21, 2017
Pidginwhisper:
Oya how dem take dey talk am? embarassed
Your statement is ok, just that u are not telling d truth
Re: Nigeria Snubbed As FIFA Releases List Of Referees For 2018 World Cup by Pidginwhisper: 1:04pm On Nov 21, 2017
adadike281:
Your statement is ok, just that u are not telling d truth
You know say I dey always wan make u happy grin oya m specially saying Hello kiss kiss right now

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Emmanuel Emenike Celebrates His 32nd Birthday In Style / Tokyo2020: Tobi Amusan Wins 100m Hurdles Heat / Nigeria's U-23 Team Land In Lagos Following AFCON Victory (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.