Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,756 members, 7,820,626 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 06:28 PM

Emmanuel Emenike Celebrates His 32nd Birthday In Style - Sports - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Emmanuel Emenike Celebrates His 32nd Birthday In Style (21323 Views)

Emmanuel Emenike & His Look-Alike Brother, Ebuka In Dubai / Emmanuel Emenike Builds Hospital For His People In His Home Town / Friends Spray Money On Emmanuel Emenike At His House Opening In Owerri (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Emmanuel Emenike Celebrates His 32nd Birthday In Style by BetShop: 10:55am On May 10, 2019
@SOUNDAZA

Nigerian Footballer Emmanuel Emenike Celebrates Birthday In Style - Pictures
Shared with Caption ..
HBD TO ME

SOURCE: https://soundaza.com/nigerian-footballer-emmanuel-emenike-celebrates-birthday-in-style-pictures/

1 Like

Re: Emmanuel Emenike Celebrates His 32nd Birthday In Style by BetShop: 10:55am On May 10, 2019

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Emmanuel Emenike Celebrates His 32nd Birthday In Style by Nickijoy(f): 11:39am On May 10, 2019
HBD
Re: Emmanuel Emenike Celebrates His 32nd Birthday In Style by TheAngry1: 1:13pm On May 10, 2019
He is busy lavishing his money on parties now o! There is nobody in his entire clan to advise him about investing, or going to Chinese division 3 to make more money. When money finish (God forbid), he will say "Nigeria has abandoned me after all my service."

Make una advise am now o! Okay. I don talk my yown.

81 Likes 9 Shares

Re: Emmanuel Emenike Celebrates His 32nd Birthday In Style by LuciferAkbar: 1:14pm On May 10, 2019
More like 45th birthday.

But just negodu the cheap beer bottles on the tables. I was expecting expensive spirits.
Is he not happy to be back to 32 years old?

Not many people have that privilege.
pocohantas would kill to return to 32.

What an ingrate!

*spits angry

26 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Emmanuel Emenike Celebrates His 32nd Birthday In Style by andysmith123(m): 1:15pm On May 10, 2019
see how money is flowing everywhere,if it is me now,some idiot will be pouring me water,like am from the marine world
Re: Emmanuel Emenike Celebrates His 32nd Birthday In Style by Phonix16(m): 1:15pm On May 10, 2019
football money
Re: Emmanuel Emenike Celebrates His 32nd Birthday In Style by chuks34(m): 1:15pm On May 10, 2019
HBD to him
Re: Emmanuel Emenike Celebrates His 32nd Birthday In Style by Kingluqman(m): 1:17pm On May 10, 2019
Emenike, your face strong pass 32 walahi but.. Jaiye lor! grin

1 Like

Re: Emmanuel Emenike Celebrates His 32nd Birthday In Style by Chinny024(f): 1:17pm On May 10, 2019
Who is 32 please....No be only 32....Guess he's still suckling right?....

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Emmanuel Emenike Celebrates His 32nd Birthday In Style by Idonvex: 1:17pm On May 10, 2019
you mean 52nd birthday?

1 Like

Re: Emmanuel Emenike Celebrates His 32nd Birthday In Style by vicysegun: 1:17pm On May 10, 2019
Good bless u bro..dem go come say make we contribute for am
TheAngry1:
He is busy lavising his money with parties now o! There is nobody in his clan to advise him about investing, or going to Chinese division 3 to make more money. When money finish (God forbid), he will say 'Nigeria has abandoned me after all my service."

7 Likes

Re: Emmanuel Emenike Celebrates His 32nd Birthday In Style by KenOne: 1:22pm On May 10, 2019
TheAngry1:
He is busy lavising his money with parties now o! There is nobody in his clan to advise him about investing, or going to Chinese division 3 to make more money. When money finish (God forbid), he will say 'Nigeria has abandoned me after all my service."

One bottle of beer for you. You killed it, infact your head dey there.

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: Emmanuel Emenike Celebrates His 32nd Birthday In Style by mansoura(f): 1:23pm On May 10, 2019
Happy birthday sir
Re: Emmanuel Emenike Celebrates His 32nd Birthday In Style by sod09(m): 1:28pm On May 10, 2019
TheAngry1:
He is busy lavishing his money on parties now o! There is nobody in his entire clan to advise him about investing, or going to Chinese division 3 to make more money. When money finish (God forbid), he will say "Nigeria has abandoned me after all my service."

you are right that is what most of them do

4 Likes

Re: Emmanuel Emenike Celebrates His 32nd Birthday In Style by kheny12(m): 1:32pm On May 10, 2019
Football age 32,Real age 45.

3 Likes

Re: Emmanuel Emenike Celebrates His 32nd Birthday In Style by Jaynom(m): 1:37pm On May 10, 2019
grin
Nigerians and BIG-MANiSM Syndrome
Re: Emmanuel Emenike Celebrates His 32nd Birthday In Style by Nobody: 1:39pm On May 10, 2019
Chinny024:
Who is 32 please....No be only 32....Guess he's still suckling right?....
Are you taken....??
U appear Good...
Re: Emmanuel Emenike Celebrates His 32nd Birthday In Style by Chinny024(f): 1:45pm On May 10, 2019
EVILFOREST:

Are you taken....??
U appear Good...
You want to take me to evil forest?
wink grin

1 Like

Re: Emmanuel Emenike Celebrates His 32nd Birthday In Style by Benekruku(m): 1:45pm On May 10, 2019
See as the guy resemble ritualist

1 Like

Re: Emmanuel Emenike Celebrates His 32nd Birthday In Style by Nobody: 1:50pm On May 10, 2019
TheAngry1:

He has massive real estate undecided

Last I checked people like neymar and co ball harder than this undecided

Just 3k$ will throw a massive party in naija

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Emmanuel Emenike Celebrates His 32nd Birthday In Style by enomakos(m): 1:51pm On May 10, 2019
Chinenye enjoy your money
Re: Emmanuel Emenike Celebrates His 32nd Birthday In Style by TheAngry1: 1:57pm On May 10, 2019
maybachmusic:

He has massive real estate undecided

Last I checked people like neymar and co ball harder than this undecided

Just 3k$ will throw a massive party in naija

Okay o
Re: Emmanuel Emenike Celebrates His 32nd Birthday In Style by passey: 2:29pm On May 10, 2019
LuciferAkbar:
More like 45th birthday.

But just negodu the cheap beer bottles on the tables. I was expecting expensive spirits.
Is he not happy to be back to 32 years old?

Not many people have that privilege.
pocohantas would kill to return to 32.

What an ingrate!

*spits angry

Lucifer is a spitting cobra!
He spits on everything.... grin grin grin grin
Re: Emmanuel Emenike Celebrates His 32nd Birthday In Style by lastempero: 2:32pm On May 10, 2019
The only that has an Express way in his house.

2 Likes

(1) (2) (Reply)

Bournemouth Promoted To Premier League / "Pay Them": Osimhen, Ighalo Others Put Pressure On NFF To Settle Super Falcons / Photos From The Opening Ceremony Of African Athletic Championship In Asaba

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.