Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,713 members, 7,816,939 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 08:36 PM

Recent Photo Of Little Girl With The Popular Meme - Nairaland / General (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Recent Photo Of Little Girl With The Popular Meme (44948 Views)

Girl With Weird Tongue Causes A Stir Online / 15 Meme Guys That Live Extravagant Lifestyle Can Relate To / Ghanaian Girl With Beautiful Blue Eyes Goes Viral (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Recent Photo Of Little Girl With The Popular Meme by dynicks(m): 11:34am On Nov 21, 2017
praiseneofingz:
lmao..abi? grin
that's what's up Nd sure life goes on....
Re: Recent Photo Of Little Girl With The Popular Meme by FuckFuckBoy(m): 11:35am On Nov 21, 2017
Whizsam:
abeg who get her contact?

our company needs advert personnel
Really. You want use style scoop her number

Re: Recent Photo Of Little Girl With The Popular Meme by LeoFish92(m): 11:35am On Nov 21, 2017
ObaKlaz:
Lalasticlala viewing. grin
And what's so special about him viewing?
Re: Recent Photo Of Little Girl With The Popular Meme by Nobody: 11:35am On Nov 21, 2017
wow the boy on these funny meme all grown up......woooowwwww

2 Likes

Re: Recent Photo Of Little Girl With The Popular Meme by Tension532: 11:36am On Nov 21, 2017
first page grin
Re: Recent Photo Of Little Girl With The Popular Meme by Nobody: 11:37am On Nov 21, 2017
praiseneofingz:

1 Like

Re: Recent Photo Of Little Girl With The Popular Meme by BumbleBee2ice(f): 11:39am On Nov 21, 2017
praiseneofingz:
lipsrsealed
Re: Recent Photo Of Little Girl With The Popular Meme by Sheun001(m): 11:42am On Nov 21, 2017
thought this was this girl

where the OP come see this one undecided stupid bloggers

2 Likes

Re: Recent Photo Of Little Girl With The Popular Meme by Malawian(m): 11:44am On Nov 21, 2017
It is the same girl, check the hairline.

1 Like

Re: Recent Photo Of Little Girl With The Popular Meme by NaijaElba(m): 11:46am On Nov 21, 2017
alienvirus:
Evidence? You just went to pick someone's pic and came here to talk shitz

God bless you. I don't understand how people think everybody is fool. I don't believe that pic a bit. no resemblance nothing....
Re: Recent Photo Of Little Girl With The Popular Meme by gregyboy(m): 11:59am On Nov 21, 2017
this is fake when did little picture became viral on net that she grew all a suddenly that little meme with no doubt was true
Re: Recent Photo Of Little Girl With The Popular Meme by Nobody: 12:02pm On Nov 21, 2017
miltonchux:
The little girl with the popular memes is all grown up. See her pix.

Lalasticlala plz send to first page.
who is banging her?
Re: Recent Photo Of Little Girl With The Popular Meme by Nobody: 12:04pm On Nov 21, 2017
Uyi168:
She don ripe finish o...attack!

grin grin grin
Re: Recent Photo Of Little Girl With The Popular Meme by pweetiedee(m): 12:06pm On Nov 21, 2017
Whizsam:

Hire me
Re: Recent Photo Of Little Girl With The Popular Meme by monalicious(f): 12:15pm On Nov 21, 2017
miltonchux:
The little girl with the popular memes is all grown up. See her pix.

Lalasticlala plz send to first page.
That picture could be anybody. My brother actually sent me the picture convinced dat it was my childhood pic, if not that I've always known we never had that furniture, I would have said same.
Re: Recent Photo Of Little Girl With The Popular Meme by Gudfrie(m): 12:18pm On Nov 21, 2017
alienvirus:
Evidence? You just went to pick someone's pic and came here to talk shitz
This is d second person they are bringing up
Re: Recent Photo Of Little Girl With The Popular Meme by Maeka(m): 12:25pm On Nov 21, 2017
GOD IS WONDERFULL, THISVIS GREATE
Re: Recent Photo Of Little Girl With The Popular Meme by righthappenings: 12:25pm On Nov 21, 2017
She is beautiful
Re: Recent Photo Of Little Girl With The Popular Meme by Uzyvicks(f): 12:31pm On Nov 21, 2017
I have seen this same headline before but with different pix, ND I think different face. Hmm
Re: Recent Photo Of Little Girl With The Popular Meme by joepentwo(m): 12:35pm On Nov 21, 2017
another meme in advance
Re: Recent Photo Of Little Girl With The Popular Meme by murmee: 12:43pm On Nov 21, 2017
What about the meme of that little girl that says "Gbenu e soun" I have not seen it for quite a while!
Re: Recent Photo Of Little Girl With The Popular Meme by Osyxcel(m): 1:04pm On Nov 21, 2017
cheesy

1 Like

Re: Recent Photo Of Little Girl With The Popular Meme by brimoknight(m): 1:05pm On Nov 21, 2017
Same cushion chair. Abi appolo dey my eye?
Re: Recent Photo Of Little Girl With The Popular Meme by Nobody: 1:10pm On Nov 21, 2017
Whizsam:

Ole, barawo banzani. Army robber. Ashawo, a tool, oloorun
Re: Recent Photo Of Little Girl With The Popular Meme by cybernetics5: 1:23pm On Nov 21, 2017
Who dey lie that kind lie. Thats not the girl. The girl in the meme is Ohemaa Amponsah, a Ghanaian. She is dj biscuit. @_ohemaa on twitter..
Re: Recent Photo Of Little Girl With The Popular Meme by Blonchilli(m): 1:58pm On Nov 21, 2017
Some time ago a thread was created and a girl on twitter claimed she was the one. Like 3 girls have come out to be the little girl. The only way I will believe anyone is if the person sits on same couch, wears same dress and gives same posture otherwise they're all just imposters
Re: Recent Photo Of Little Girl With The Popular Meme by Kobicove(m): 2:02pm On Nov 21, 2017
emperor94:
So who said its the same girl?

There appears to be close resemblance between the two pictures
Re: Recent Photo Of Little Girl With The Popular Meme by Kobicove(m): 2:03pm On Nov 21, 2017
Blonchilli:
Some time ago a thread was created and a girl on twitter claimed she was the one. Like 3 girls have come out to be the little girl. The only way I will believe anyone is if the person sits on same couch, wears same dress and gives same posture otherwise they're all just imposters

grin

1 Like

Re: Recent Photo Of Little Girl With The Popular Meme by LeMonsieur(m): 2:28pm On Nov 21, 2017
Whizsam:

Wow!! She's my friend.. For over a year now. I just told her this picture is viral.. You can send a mail, if actually your company is interested in adverts. Mail is in the bio. No pranks please.
Re: Recent Photo Of Little Girl With The Popular Meme by NnaMEN1(m): 3:15pm On Nov 21, 2017
Whizsam:

if you dey find hook-up you no go go tinder
Re: Recent Photo Of Little Girl With The Popular Meme by CasaFFa(f): 3:19pm On Nov 21, 2017

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

In Pictures: Fashola Beautifies Eko Atlantic City Lagos Ahead Of 2015, New Year / Tatiana Kulikova Dies After She Was Thrown Over 200 Meters From Bus Window / A Cobra Killed Near My Pen House (photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.