Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,677 members, 7,816,777 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 04:55 PM

Recent Photo Of Little Girl With The Popular Meme - Nairaland / General (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Recent Photo Of Little Girl With The Popular Meme (44942 Views)

Girl With Weird Tongue Causes A Stir Online / 15 Meme Guys That Live Extravagant Lifestyle Can Relate To / Ghanaian Girl With Beautiful Blue Eyes Goes Viral (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Recent Photo Of Little Girl With The Popular Meme by omoiyalayi(m): 3:21pm On Nov 21, 2017
Whizsam:
abeg who get her contact?

our company needs advert personnel

Hahahahahaha

Ole!
Re: Recent Photo Of Little Girl With The Popular Meme by Beryl007: 3:52pm On Nov 21, 2017
For your Borehole Drilling and Geophysical Survey at Reasonable Price ....Contact us @ SDU Geology Firm...via call and whatsapp : 09035560780 Email: samueladeyemia9@gmail.com. We are at your Service at Ogun State, Oyo State , Lagos State, Osun State, Ekiti State and environs
Re: Recent Photo Of Little Girl With The Popular Meme by chiteny(m): 4:01pm On Nov 21, 2017
SEE THE RECENT PHOTO OF THE DUCK WITH THE POPULAR MEME.

Re: Recent Photo Of Little Girl With The Popular Meme by encrypt(m): 4:28pm On Nov 21, 2017
Uyi168:
She don ripe finish o...attack!
cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy you this guy!!!

1 Like

Re: Recent Photo Of Little Girl With The Popular Meme by Antymike: 4:49pm On Nov 21, 2017
beautiful guls are not always at home oooo

Re: Recent Photo Of Little Girl With The Popular Meme by Dboyz(m): 6:00pm On Nov 21, 2017
alienvirus:
Evidence? You just went to pick someone's pic and came here to talk shitz

To slap u dey hungry me.
Re: Recent Photo Of Little Girl With The Popular Meme by alienvirus: 6:10pm On Nov 21, 2017
Dboyz:

To slap u dey hungry me.
You go die of hunger be that.
Re: Recent Photo Of Little Girl With The Popular Meme by alvin101(m): 6:15pm On Nov 21, 2017
I know her, she is my friend. PM me for her name and phone number
Re: Recent Photo Of Little Girl With The Popular Meme by goldedprince: 9:19pm On Nov 21, 2017
Marry me, if your character is good and you ain't a who're like 98% of naija girls
Re: Recent Photo Of Little Girl With The Popular Meme by delugajackson: 12:04am On Nov 22, 2017
This current picture is too fake for crying out loud.

Bloggers will do anything for traffic
Re: Recent Photo Of Little Girl With The Popular Meme by zolapower: 12:35am On Nov 22, 2017
Hades2016:
How are we sure she's the one
I will rather go with ur own meme. Because the lady has a big and wide while the little one has a more tiny nose

1 Like

Re: Recent Photo Of Little Girl With The Popular Meme by judgedredd22(m): 5:29am On Nov 22, 2017
emperor94:
So who said its the same girl?

don't mind the idiott op and the gullible followers, that is not the girl ... i know her and her brother, she is actually prettier and much older than the impostor up there!
Re: Recent Photo Of Little Girl With The Popular Meme by tk4rd: 8:32am On Nov 22, 2017
Very soon, this ugly duck will grow into a beautiful swan later

Re: Recent Photo Of Little Girl With The Popular Meme by Mofe72: 9:46am On Nov 22, 2017
She's not the one.
Her real picture is on twitter.
Re: Recent Photo Of Little Girl With The Popular Meme by manikspears: 10:59am On Nov 22, 2017
miltonchux:
The little girl with the popular memes is all grown up. See her pix.

Lalasticlala plz send to first page.

Your post is a lie,the actual girl is from Ghana and has posted it on her Twitter page herself.verify before you post abeg.here is the actual lady with evidence.

1 Like

Re: Recent Photo Of Little Girl With The Popular Meme by manikspears: 11:06am On Nov 22, 2017
Beryl007:
For your Borehole Drilling and Geophysical
Survey at Reasonable Price ....Contact us @
SDU Geology Firm...via call and whatsapp :
09035560780 Email:
samueladeyemia9@gmail.com. We are at your
Service at Ogun State, Oyo State , Lagos State,
Osun State, Ekiti State and environs

Borehole drilling grin

Re: Recent Photo Of Little Girl With The Popular Meme by Triciamikel: 11:27am On Nov 22, 2017
https://www.nairaland.com/3863661/girl-behind-famous-meme-all
June---November.. Ayam not understanding

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Chinese Man Punches Nigerian Man Who Bashed His Car In Lagos. / In Pictures: Fashola Beautifies Eko Atlantic City Lagos Ahead Of 2015, New Year / Tatiana Kulikova Dies After She Was Thrown Over 200 Meters From Bus Window

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.