Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,566 members, 7,827,111 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 07:23 AM

Got A Belize Visa And Need To Travel Urgently - Travel - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Got A Belize Visa And Need To Travel Urgently (4735 Views)

Need the Airfare From Nigeria To Belize? / Belize Visa / Nigerians In Belize And Bahamas: (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Got A Belize Visa And Need To Travel Urgently by mikky250(m): 5:12pm On Mar 24, 2010
[b]Hi
please i did got a visa to Belize and i do want to write a ticket to there.
i was asked to write a ticket with a newly introduced airline called AFROWOOD.
Please i do want to know if there is any airline like that since i could not see it online perhaps because its new?
Do help me confirm.
God bless

If there is any other airline or meaans to go there u can reach me on 08139022882 or write me on mykolala250@yahoo.com
Re: Got A Belize Visa And Need To Travel Urgently by dancewith: 7:14pm On Mar 24, 2010
You slimey, scamming crook!!!!
Re: Got A Belize Visa And Need To Travel Urgently by omega25red(m): 7:34pm On Mar 24, 2010
dancewith:

You slimey, scamming crook!!!!
grin grin grin grin

AFROWOOD co afrocock ni. isn't it obvious that since you can't find it online you should check another airline
Re: Got A Belize Visa And Need To Travel Urgently by easylogic(m): 10:22pm On Mar 24, 2010
@poster,we are not fools.so you want people to believe that you managed to get a belize Visa but your problem is getting an airline to take you there.So that desperate Nigerians and africans can call or email you to ask how you managed to get the belize visa,and bang!you refer them to an agent who happens to be you or your partner in crime.
Re: Got A Belize Visa And Need To Travel Urgently by DisGuy: 5:24am On Sep 09, 2010
http://www.dailytrust.dailytrust.com/index.php?option=com_content&view=article&id=2283:afrowood-woos-passengers-for-direct-flight-to-the-caribbean&catid=3:business&Itemid=3

Afrowood Airline and Cargo Services has announced a direct flight from Nigeria to South and Central America without a transit visa, with a call on Kano passengers to patronise the services of the airline. The airline is the first to operate direct flights from Nigeria to South and Central America without a transit visa.

Addressing the press in Kano, the chairman of the airline Chief James Ogunlade, said the airline seeks to facilitate economic opportunities between Africa, Caribbean and Latin America. The chairman said the airline would operate direct flights from Lagos to Paraguay, South America, from where there would be a connecting flight to Cuba, Venezuela and Brazil, Bahamas, Suriname, Mexico, Belize, Guyana, Costa Rica, Ecuador.

“Passengers going to these places do not need transit visas, while those travelling to Paraguay will be issued visa on arrival”, he said.

He said they were also poised to influence policies relating to culture, trade and redress the marginalisation of African businessmen in the Caribbean and Latin American countries.

shocked shocked
Re: Got A Belize Visa And Need To Travel Urgently by suxes2005(m): 8:57am On Sep 09, 2010
I'm trying to knw the reason why you guys are callin him
a scammer. dis guy just posted somfin in relation to this
topic. You guys shud just be careful and stop driving pple
out of here. Shey na everythin b scam? He neva said u shud come
let him show u aw to get belize visa!
Re: Got A Belize Visa And Need To Travel Urgently by wemimo4u: 11:03am On Sep 09, 2010
don'tmy guy dont let anybody scamm you, firstly where you get your visa?i think is not a fake visa?cos i just back from Belize on July, if you need more info, pls you contact me on this no_08036284806, good luck
Re: Got A Belize Visa And Need To Travel Urgently by AccordTrv: 12:32pm On Sep 09, 2010
If you dont buy wrong, you wont buy right, so nobody can say,
Though scamming has be the game of the day in the economy, but not everybody is a scammer, you just have to becareful.
Re: Got A Belize Visa And Need To Travel Urgently by mikky250(m): 5:59am On Sep 19, 2010
I did understand that may people here do not understand english very well or do i say some vehemently refuses to understand when a genuine questions are asked and when one is asking you to come for the services he could render. The whole of 9ja's are not into 419 and i do not think you are a fool to know when you are been deceived. I asked a question sometime ago,some illiterates who by virtue of luck had access to the internet started saying non-sense. The afrowood in question, someone who was lettered got my question here and called me and gave me their address and i personally went there but to my utmost surprise they were fake. The visa expired and the people that paid started agitating for their monies.The trick was that afrowood will travel on friday,and that friday never came till today.if u doubt me go to Room 10 NIM building,idowu taylor street,V.I Lagos,thats where they had an office.

Now this same people has left lagos for Kano,based on the thread i saw here,i decided to inform anyone here to be careful,there is no airline like that and secondly no airline travels from nigeria to south or central america directly, just be careful bro and sis or u go to any internation airport to ask. To readers pls do understand question and see reasons before u comment. God bles 9ja

(1) (Reply)

How Do I Pay For International Flights Tickets? / North Cyprus Visa 7days / My Encounter With Racism In Canada

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.