Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,172 members, 7,815,105 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 07:22 AM

Dencia Shades Wizkid & Jada Pollock, His Manager Turned Baby Mama (Photo) - Celebrities (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Dencia Shades Wizkid & Jada Pollock, His Manager Turned Baby Mama (Photo) (44890 Views)

Wizkid, Jada Pollock & Burna Boy, Stefflon Don Party Into Year 2021 (video) / Binta Diamond Diallo Shades Wizkid Over 3rd Son With Jada Pollock - Fans React / Pictures Of Wizkid With Jada Pollock, His 3rd Baby Mama (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Dencia Shades Wizkid & Jada Pollock, His Manager Turned Baby Mama (Photo) by pauldiamonds: 1:37pm On Nov 21, 2017
IM SURE DENCIA IS BEEN EYEING THAT DICK FOR HERSELF
Re: Dencia Shades Wizkid & Jada Pollock, His Manager Turned Baby Mama (Photo) by Nobody: 1:37pm On Nov 21, 2017
Onijagidijagan:
All females have lost their reputation in my sight..I can pick up 100% of girls in my car. married or not, older or younger, with boyfriends or with rings just for bleebing and throw away.

Guys that are having problem with girls are d ones that are truthful, innocent, thinks & act broke and and looks poor. (they are d ones quoting me now)

Do not hate on wizkid some of you here castigating my comment will do more than wizkid, flavour, fela, femi kuti, davido, mc galaxy and nice if you were in their shoes.
Stop being hypocritical.

Meanwhile, If you hate this comment go and hug transformer.

And I tell you, you can never get me. What is your criteria for getting 100% of the girls, and I will debunk any reasons you give.
Re: Dencia Shades Wizkid & Jada Pollock, His Manager Turned Baby Mama (Photo) by bleskid: 1:40pm On Nov 21, 2017
Popdes:
Can someone tell me how to post a topic on here? I'm new to nairaland and don't know how to post a topic on here smiley smiley smiley smiley smiley smiley smiley smiley smiley smiley smiley smiley smiley smiley[/color]
ask seun ,,, undecided
Popdes:
Can someone tell me how to post a topic on here? I'm new to nairaland and don't know how to post a topic on here smiley smiley smiley smiley smiley smiley smiley smiley smiley smiley smiley smiley smiley smiley[color=#990000]
ask seun ,,,
Re: Dencia Shades Wizkid & Jada Pollock, His Manager Turned Baby Mama (Photo) by ItzYoungPablo: 1:40pm On Nov 21, 2017
story for the gods..
Re: Dencia Shades Wizkid & Jada Pollock, His Manager Turned Baby Mama (Photo) by Starkid3010(m): 1:45pm On Nov 21, 2017
every sha want to trend
Re: Dencia Shades Wizkid & Jada Pollock, His Manager Turned Baby Mama (Photo) by khome(f): 1:47pm On Nov 21, 2017
cremedelacreme:
Una no de shame? Baby mama everywhere. God forgive this generation. cry
Atleast,she born am, nt like some girls wey go abort at take spoil womb
Re: Dencia Shades Wizkid & Jada Pollock, His Manager Turned Baby Mama (Photo) by Harrynight(m): 1:47pm On Nov 21, 2017
DIKEnaWAR:
Ndi nzuzu and iberibe are everywhere now.

This one just bought a flooded tokunbo car and has decided to insult all women beginning from the one that suckled him

Eze iberibe.

and am sure that /purewater/ (ToyotaCorola2003-2007) ppl wey getam can mek noice for Africa
Re: Dencia Shades Wizkid & Jada Pollock, His Manager Turned Baby Mama (Photo) by lazygal: 1:57pm On Nov 21, 2017
Onijagidijagan:
All females have lost their reputation in my sight..I can pick up 100% of girls in my car. married or not, older or younger, with boyfriends or with rings just for bleebing and throw away.

Guys that are having problem with girls are d ones that are truthful, innocent, thinks & act broke and and looks poor. (they are d ones quoting me now)

Do not hate on wizkid some of you here castigating my comment will do more than wizkid, flavour, fela, femi kuti, davido, mc galaxy and nice if you were in their shoes.
Stop being hypocritical.

guess this also means you have no respect for your mum and sisters ..they are females and so definitely cheap .also
Re: Dencia Shades Wizkid & Jada Pollock, His Manager Turned Baby Mama (Photo) by Kobicove(m): 1:58pm On Nov 21, 2017
To a large extent I think she made sense
Re: Dencia Shades Wizkid & Jada Pollock, His Manager Turned Baby Mama (Photo) by Ojemedad: 2:00pm On Nov 21, 2017
Let her just shut the Bleep up...when he was nobody who cares?

Enjoy the fame and fortune wizzy lokeloke
Re: Dencia Shades Wizkid & Jada Pollock, His Manager Turned Baby Mama (Photo) by MaryBenn(f): 2:04pm On Nov 21, 2017
zcee:
u are an ordained fool,u you are to know that am not talking bout all the girls,we know they are many good and stupid ladies out dere so think before u comment....efi igbo

grin grin grin shove it up your ASS
Re: Dencia Shades Wizkid & Jada Pollock, His Manager Turned Baby Mama (Photo) by Nobody: 2:31pm On Nov 21, 2017
Onijagidijagan:

Do not hate on wizkid some of you here castigating my comment will do more than wizkid, flavoulpr, fela, femi kuti, davido, mc galaxy and nice if you were in their shoes.
Stop being hypocritical.

true talk

1 Like

Re: Dencia Shades Wizkid & Jada Pollock, His Manager Turned Baby Mama (Photo) by Audray(f): 2:35pm On Nov 21, 2017
Onijagidijagan:

Stop being hypocritical.

You're basically the definition of a whöre. A high class prostituté. Thing is, hour whorîng has eaten deep into your brain and you just can't fathom that you are a damn hoe. Now ,Stop being an idiót and quit showing off that you stick ur diçk everywhere and in everything that has a hole. Cheesebrained Caveman.
If u find this comment hurtful... go and lie on a busy highway.

2 Likes

Re: Dencia Shades Wizkid & Jada Pollock, His Manager Turned Baby Mama (Photo) by Oluwamuyeewa(m): 2:39pm On Nov 21, 2017
NwaAmaikpe:
shocked

Words of gold from Dencia.
I didn't know she was this wise.

At the rate Wizkid is going, Dencia's complexion will be brighter than his future.

Mumu

The nigga is in the future already and you don’t need a soothsayer to tell you how bright it is..even your village people can see his shine

Grow up mate.
Re: Dencia Shades Wizkid & Jada Pollock, His Manager Turned Baby Mama (Photo) by Nobody: 2:44pm On Nov 21, 2017
Onijagidijagan:

Stop being hypocritical.

I feel you 100% , Cash Rule Everything Around Me (C.R.E.A.M) these days it seems as long as you have the money women/men will do anything to cater to your whims, damn this generation has lost it. Normally someone like whizkid would be ashamed to relate with anyone, because he would be seen as irresponsible, but as the world turns we lose our morals more, as long as you have the paper anything goes. There's almost no point for honest relationships these days, your partner is just sitting right there waiting to be bought; male and female. lol what a depressing time to be in... CREAM

1 Like

Re: Dencia Shades Wizkid & Jada Pollock, His Manager Turned Baby Mama (Photo) by Nobody: 2:48pm On Nov 21, 2017
lazygal:

guess this also means you have no respect for your mum and sisters ..they are females and so definitely cheap .also
respect?? who's talking abt respect? that you and ur mom has lost lost theirs doesn't me is every females.

see painment grin

1 Like

Re: Dencia Shades Wizkid & Jada Pollock, His Manager Turned Baby Mama (Photo) by Qsscruz(m): 2:51pm On Nov 21, 2017
kmcutez:

And I tell you, you can never get me. What is your criteria for getting 100% of the girls, and I will debunk any reasons you give.
It is quiet sad but dude said the truth..Ladies are like fishes some swim shallow others are deep down but if you use the right method, they all end up in the net..There are exceptions but it is easier for Skales to win a Grammy than to find them..
Re: Dencia Shades Wizkid & Jada Pollock, His Manager Turned Baby Mama (Photo) by lazygal: 2:52pm On Nov 21, 2017
Onijagidijagan:

respect?? who's talking abt respect? that you and ur mom has lost lost theirs doesn't me is every females.

see painment grin

Well unlike the women in your family ,we have not a single professional slut right from earlier generations till now .I guess this is y u see no value in females
Just hope and pray your daughters won't toll the line of women in your family, dontt worry hope is not lost

2 Likes

Re: Dencia Shades Wizkid & Jada Pollock, His Manager Turned Baby Mama (Photo) by wasi9ice: 2:53pm On Nov 21, 2017
But this is one of the reasons why most women finds it difficult to be free with their husband's female secretaries
Re: Dencia Shades Wizkid & Jada Pollock, His Manager Turned Baby Mama (Photo) by wasi9ice: 2:56pm On Nov 21, 2017
This is one of the reasons why most women finds it difficult to be free with their husband's secretaries
Re: Dencia Shades Wizkid & Jada Pollock, His Manager Turned Baby Mama (Photo) by almarthins(m): 3:13pm On Nov 21, 2017
Ehn! Dencia huh! Wetin concern am self
Re: Dencia Shades Wizkid & Jada Pollock, His Manager Turned Baby Mama (Photo) by Nobody: 3:20pm On Nov 21, 2017
lazygal:

Well unlike the women in your family ,we have not a single professional slut right from earlier generations till now .I guess this is y u see no value in females
Just hope and pray your daughters won't toll the line of women in your family, dontt worry hope is not lost
Is in ur mentality already...look at what you typed? I pick up girls and women more decent than you not a lazy LovePeddler.
I will live you and your conscience... faceless forum can let you type that, but when you see me, u will be turn on to ffuck but i dont think i can try that with you coz you are a real slut. grin

1 Like

Re: Dencia Shades Wizkid & Jada Pollock, His Manager Turned Baby Mama (Photo) by Nobody: 3:35pm On Nov 21, 2017
Qsscruz:

It is quiet sad but dude said the truth..Ladies are like fishes some swim shallow others are deep down but if you use the right method, they all end up in the net..There are exceptions but it is easier for Skales to win a Grammy than to find them..

Ok, but I still think that is a very narrow minded way of thinking. If you are talking about money, to be honest I don't know of, nor have I met any girl that will sell herself for money. I have only read about them online, especially on nairaland. Maybe I need to broaden my network.

Modified: Maybe I have met some and exchanged pleasantries, but probably never got to be friends with them.
Re: Dencia Shades Wizkid & Jada Pollock, His Manager Turned Baby Mama (Photo) by Clefayomide: 3:56pm On Nov 21, 2017
When tiwa savage married her manager (teebillz), nobody talk anything oo. Sister dencia iffa slap u ehn
Re: Dencia Shades Wizkid & Jada Pollock, His Manager Turned Baby Mama (Photo) by Olatara(f): 4:12pm On Nov 21, 2017
Onijagidijagan:

see painment grin
U said u lost respect for females, forgetting u have a mother and sister. Sometimes, it is good to think before speaking.

2 Likes

Re: Dencia Shades Wizkid & Jada Pollock, His Manager Turned Baby Mama (Photo) by ImaIma1(f): 4:31pm On Nov 21, 2017
Onijagidijagan:

Stop being hypocritical.

When it is call girls and cheap ones you roll with, you will come and start talking nonsense when you have not related with a girl with integrity in your life before.

Well...as long as you add your mother and sisters to that your generalization, then i am fine. If not, pls borrow sense.

2 Likes

Re: Dencia Shades Wizkid & Jada Pollock, His Manager Turned Baby Mama (Photo) by karashita: 4:53pm On Nov 21, 2017
Onijagidijagan:

Stop being hypocritical.

Lol. Kilodeee? Anyway, your moniker suits u.
Re: Dencia Shades Wizkid & Jada Pollock, His Manager Turned Baby Mama (Photo) by karashita: 4:56pm On Nov 21, 2017
......and why is she so pained?�
Re: Dencia Shades Wizkid & Jada Pollock, His Manager Turned Baby Mama (Photo) by karashita: 4:56pm On Nov 21, 2017
......and why is she so pained?�
Re: Dencia Shades Wizkid & Jada Pollock, His Manager Turned Baby Mama (Photo) by JOHNSONSOLAFUNMI(m): 6:36pm On Nov 21, 2017
Onijagidijagan:

Stop being hypocritical.

That's how they bleep your mum
Re: Dencia Shades Wizkid & Jada Pollock, His Manager Turned Baby Mama (Photo) by JOHNSONSOLAFUNMI(m): 6:38pm On Nov 21, 2017
Why can't you use shatta wale as an example and leave wizzy alone
I pity you if his fans come for you ask that Ghanaian boy

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Fans Tease Frank Edoho, After He Announced He's No Longer The Host Of WWTBAM / Fan Blasts Waje For Going Bald. Singer Replies / Reno Omokri Blasts Northerners Attacking Davido For Silence On Borno Killings

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 48
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.