Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,163,730 members, 7,855,070 topics. Date: Sunday, 09 June 2024 at 01:27 PM

Burnaboy’s Manager And Unilag Students Hired To Rob Mr 2kay Paraded - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Burnaboy’s Manager And Unilag Students Hired To Rob Mr 2kay Paraded (373 Views)

Police Parade Burna Boy's Manager And The Students Hired To Rob Mr 2kay (Photo) / “I Don’t Know Who Mr 2kay Is” - Gifty / Mr 2kay: I Made Gifty, I Opened Instagram, Snapchat, Twitter For Her (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Burnaboy’s Manager And Unilag Students Hired To Rob Mr 2kay Paraded by nemdy(m): 9:34am On Nov 21, 2017
Burnaboy in serious trouble, lets hope he comes out of this one.

The police yesterday declared popular musician Damini Ogiulu, alias Burna Boy, wanted for his alleged involvement in the attack on his colleague, David Abiye, alias 2Kay.

Acting Police Commissioner Imohimi Edgal yesterday said investigations conducted and confessions from some of the suspects arrested showed that Burna Boy contracted them to teach 2Kay a lesson.

via http://www.gistlover.com/breaking-burnaboys-manager-unilag-students-hired-rob-mr-2kay-paraded-photo/

Re: Burnaboy’s Manager And Unilag Students Hired To Rob Mr 2kay Paraded by pointblank247(m): 9:42am On Nov 21, 2017
This is hard to believe, but burnaboy should be too big for this.

(1) (Reply)

SHOCKING: Man Undergoes Head Transplant Operation / #BAAD2017: Adesua Etomi And Banky W Share First Kiss At Their Lavish Wedding / The Eleventh Fashion Show Lights Up Lagos (photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.