Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,658 members, 7,809,492 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 10:31 AM

2017 Top Rappers In Nigeria - Music/Radio - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Music/Radio / 2017 Top Rappers In Nigeria (414 Views)

There Exist Female Rappers In Arewa (Photos) / Top 10 Best Rappers In Nigeria 2020 / Vector Replies M.I For Dissing Nigerian Rappers In His Song (video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

2017 Top Rappers In Nigeria by icedove: 10:41am On Nov 21, 2017
So far some artist has made Nigeria one of the top powerhouse in the music game as long as rap is concern.This talented and gifted artists are the ones who made it to my top 10 best and hottest rappers in Nigeria in 2017.
Top Rappers in Nigeria

1. OLAMIDE

Olamide Adedeji is first on the list. YBNL Boss Olamide is not just the hottest rapper in Nigeria today, but undeniably the most hardworking, gifted, talented, fastest, richest and best rapper in Nigeria. He kills the rap game with his party jams coupled with his Yourba vibes in music.
Olamide was born March 15, 1989 and he is currently 28 year old at the time of composing this article. Just recently, MTV Base crowned Olamide as the “hottest rapper of 2016/2017″ for his effort and support from fans. Also recently, Olamide just released a new album called “Eyan Maywhether”, and till date he is still killing it by giving the fans what they want.
2. M.I ABAGA

M.I Abaga, A.K.A Chairman, signed to chocolate city, is number two on this list of the best rappers in Nigeria today. M.I Abaga is one Nigeria’s fastest rapper thatcontinue reading

(1) (Reply)

MUSIC: Robinking – Cool Like That / Your Parent Are In The Same Class With Me, Shatta Wale Replies Timaya (audio) / Lil Kesh's Rora Issa Hit Causing Trouble All Over Nigeria

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.