Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,163,340 members, 7,853,516 topics. Date: Friday, 07 June 2024 at 06:10 PM

Let Everyone Sleep And Wake Up 50 Years Later. - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Let Everyone Sleep And Wake Up 50 Years Later. (600 Views)

Let Everyone Declare What Will Received From Jonathan This Is Mine–pastor Bakare / Photos Of How Nigerian Prisoners Sleep And Enjoy Their Life / Soon We Shall Sleep In Nigeria And Wake Up In Biafra: (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Let Everyone Sleep And Wake Up 50 Years Later. by Nobody: 5:49pm On Mar 24, 2010
Fellow Nigerians, theres no need to keep an eye on Nigeria's politics to expect any good news to indicate change on its way. Theres no need to face your computer all day debating issues and profering solutions that will never make its way to the ears of our leaders. Theres no need to keep waiting for our leaders to fix it right. Those who failed us 20 years ago are still the ones ruling us today when they ought to have admitted there failure and resigned for good 20 years ago. But unfortunately they will always remain in charge through a process called recycling. At this point, no amount of complaining will make an impact, so I therefore urge everyone to go and sleep to relieve himself of the troubles of Nigeria. We shall wake up in the next 50 years. At least by then we will be sure that the present generation of leaders will all be lying in their graves. Then we can look up to the next generation of leaders to tackle the issues at hand.
Re: Let Everyone Sleep And Wake Up 50 Years Later. by beystwin: 6:02pm On Mar 24, 2010
50 years later when you wake up you find Goats ruling Naija. grin
Re: Let Everyone Sleep And Wake Up 50 Years Later. by Nobody: 6:30pm On Mar 24, 2010
Lets pray it woudn't get to that stage of goats ruling us.
Re: Let Everyone Sleep And Wake Up 50 Years Later. by REALTRUTH1: 6:36pm On Mar 24, 2010
eina:

Lets pray it woudn't get to that stage of goats ruling us.
Don't bother about praying against the above,,,Have'nt you heard FELA'S song? " Animal in Human Skin",,,, We since passed that stage my guy,,,its both goats and malus that has been ruling us ever since,,,,
Re: Let Everyone Sleep And Wake Up 50 Years Later. by Nobody: 6:49pm On Mar 24, 2010
I fe we all sleep and wake up 50 years later, nothing will change just dust all over our bodies and the same people that ruled us will wake up too and there you go. The time to act is now.
Re: Let Everyone Sleep And Wake Up 50 Years Later. by safeact(m): 8:41pm On Mar 24, 2010
Me i no follow una sleep!
Re: Let Everyone Sleep And Wake Up 50 Years Later. by xterra2(m): 8:52pm On Mar 24, 2010
For some of you after the 50 years sleep,you will wake up in HELL-realizing that you have been died since
Re: Let Everyone Sleep And Wake Up 50 Years Later. by OvieE: 8:55pm On Mar 24, 2010
beystwin:

50 years later when you wake up you find Goats ruling Naija. grin

I loved Nairaland because it makes laugh and put smile on face.

Seriously, 50 years later not only goals will be ruling us, Nigeria itself will not even exit (third world country will become 50 world country).

(1) (Reply)

Road Rage Killer Sarah May Ward Gets 25 Years / Controversy Rages Over Zoning, Jonathan For 2011 Race / Kidnappers Release Lulu’s Mother

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.