Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,358 members, 7,815,758 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 05:52 PM

Healthiest Fastest And Most Effective Ways To Lost Weight - IF/EF, Keto And Tea - Health - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Healthiest Fastest And Most Effective Ways To Lost Weight - IF/EF, Keto And Tea (526 Views)

How I Lost Weight Without Gyming / Shed Weight Easily On Keto / How Keto Nigerian Diet Can Help You Lose Weight (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Healthiest Fastest And Most Effective Ways To Lost Weight - IF/EF, Keto And Tea by jtenna: 10:58am On Nov 21, 2017
Hello Nairalanders,

It is no news that keto is all the rave now. Keto has given a lot of people the chance for a better healthier lifestyle. Lots and lots are discovering their best bodies everyday but still, some people are afraid to take the plunge into Keto for various reasons. There are the;

"Why will I have to eat more fact to loss fat? Ridiculous!" these set of people do not understand the concept of keto and they don't want to make any effort.

And the;
"oh I would so love to keto but... It is freaking expensive" these set of people - well, they can't imagine spending a little extra money on a "Diet" maybe because they just don't think it's that important or they don't have the cash to spend.

Or the;
"I just can't give up rice! It's so hard!" Yeah dearie, not just you. It was pretty hard for me too. We in this category know of the benefits and the cost and we are very willing to plunge into it but that one addiction to a particular food is dragging us back but guess what, there's a keto substitute to almost every food you love.

Now let's talk about fasting.
We are not going to be discussing the spiritual type of fasting but fasting for weight loss. This is an extensive subject but I will just summarize. Fasting has two types. The intermminent fasting (IF) and the Extended fasting (EF). Examples of IF; 16/8, 18/6, 20/4. Examples of EF, 32hours, 48 hours and above even up to 30-40 days. Yes! Some people really do fast 30-40 days on just water and tea/coffee. Some of you who are already familiar with these two term are aware of this.

Fasting has a lot of health benefits ranging from autophagy (which is the body's ability to heal itself), better and healthier looking skin, hair and teeth, weight loss, reduction in scars, stretch marks, burns etc. The list is a long one. With fasting, one is sure of a faster weight loss and there's an option to involve Keto inbetween fasts or not to.

Teas/coffee
Before Keto, I was an advocate for tea and weight loss. I still am. You can still lost weight drinking wholesome organic tea alone but now it's much easier with keto. Teas are still popular among the fast and Keto fanatics. Why? Because of the many benefits of tea. Among others are it's ability to increase your body metabolism and boost energy.

To be continued...

Want to purchase wholesome Keto and tea products?
Email; fitnesswithresult@gmail.com
Nationwide delivery.

Re: Healthiest Fastest And Most Effective Ways To Lost Weight - IF/EF, Keto And Tea by jtenna: 5:15am On Nov 24, 2017
The fitness Formula hence Is;

Get in shape/Great health = IF/EF + Keto + Tea ± Exercise

Fitness facts

Do you know fasting and Keto balances insulin in the body and reduces blood sugar level?

(1) (Reply)

How Do I Lose Weight / How Much Does It Cost To Get A DNA Test Done In Nigeria / Kogi Doctors Extend Strike Notice Till 31 Dec

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.