Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,836 members, 7,810,214 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 12:10 AM

Shed Weight Easily On Keto - Health - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Shed Weight Easily On Keto (1366 Views)

How Can One Gain Weight Easily? / Want to shed weight? Come In Here!!! / How Keto Nigerian Diet Can Help You Lose Weight (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Shed Weight Easily On Keto by runsaway: 10:07pm On May 27, 2018
I started keto 5 days ago and I must say Keto is Bae kiss

I am on day 5 and i can see results already.

The first few days of keto results in water weight loss. I know that is probably what I have going on but it is encouraging none the less.

Check my post for more on my weight loss journey and my keto recipes.

Who wants to come along and do this with me? Drop me a comment at the blog below

http://iyawowa..com.ng/2018/05/starting-keto-today.html
Re: Shed Weight Easily On Keto by runsaway: 5:21pm On May 29, 2018
So I have been on Keto for one week now and I must confess that it works.

One of the reasons why it works is that it gives your body the right tool to addresses underlying insulin resistance issues that lead to weight gain. Merely recusing my portion while still feeding my body carbs did not work as I was still feeding the body wrong and not helping it reverse insulin resitiance and use ketones for energy. Going to the gym also did not work as i was gainign muscle under my fat and just becoming bulkier, Besides, rigorous workouts make me extra hungry/famished and I end up feeding it wrongly with too many carbs aand eating more calories that i burnt at the gym.

An interesting journey so far. My result? I am able to wear my pregnancy clothes again.

After my first baby, i bought some UK size 14 clothes to refresh my wardrobe, I was, however, unable to fit into them after baby number 2. I had become a size 16. Between yesterday and today, I have been able to wear 2 of those clothes again. A size 14 skirt to work yesterday and a stretched size 12 jeans today. The size 16 short I bought after baby number are starting to fall and now need a belt to stay up.

So what have I been eating for the last week?

Breakfast

-Olive Oil vinegarette
-Eggs
-Sausages
-Mincemeat
-Coffee

Lunch
-Pepper soup
-Vegetable soup
-Okra Asepo Soup
-Fried meat and Fish

Snacks/Dinner

- Skin Crackers/Rind (Pomo Crakers)
- Flaxseed Crackers
- Cumcumber
- Boiled and roasted peanuts
- Coconut
- Diet Coke(Trying to stop this)

I still miss the biscuit and cakes; I am going to experiment using coconut flour over the coming days to find a palatable low card biscuit/cookie that works for me.

My exercise comes from walking - I love to walk so i try to get about 7,000 steps every day but nothing forced if there is no opportunity. The Diet alone seems to be working.

Next MileStones

Fit into clothes i had before baby number 1 - Goal date is the end of the second week in June
Fit into clothes i had before marriage
Figure out how to maintain a low-carb, high-fat lifestyle so I never gain the weight back

If you are thinking of embarking on this Keto lifestyle, yesterday was the best time to start; today is the next best day to start. It really works!
Re: Shed Weight Easily On Keto by runsaway: 5:26pm On May 29, 2018
@chetchat101
@Radiatullah
@Veriongroup

Pls feel to share your Keto journeys here

(1) (Reply)

SAD!!! Just 4 Weeks After Marriage, Beautiful Nigerian Lady Dies Of High BP / My Friend's Ear Is Abnormal Please Help -graphics Picture- / The Best Treatment For Fibroids And Menstrual Cramps Without Pills And Surgery.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.