Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,141 members, 7,814,999 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 04:16 AM

Lagos Will Fold Without Ndigbo.. FACT!!! - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Lagos Will Fold Without Ndigbo.. FACT!!! (3292 Views)

Why Roads In Lagos Will Always Be Flooded When It Rains (PHOTO) / The Lagos Of Our Dreams: This Is What Lagos Will Be Like By 2025 - Ambode / Asari Dokubo: "Lagos Will Be Nothing Without Ijaw Oil" (Video Interview) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Lagos Will Fold Without Ndigbo.. FACT!!! by oodualover: 11:49am On Nov 21, 2017
PointB:

As Nigerians, Lagos is our land cos it's part of our country. You have 10 years to help Igbo achieve Biafra. Otherwise, Lagos will be lost forever to Yoruba as a Yoruba city! 10 years, after which we have no need for Biafra again!
Why should we help you get Biafra? I thought you are the most intelligent, richest, beautiful and mist admire tribe in Nigeria. Why should Yoruba people help you get Biafra? Unless you are telling us you are not what you claim to be.
The only way Yoruba people can help you actualize Biafra is by deporting your parasitic asses back to your forsaken land. And if we decide to do that, Na cry cry una go dey cry.
Biafra today, presidency tomorrow.
Confused lots!!!

3 Likes

Re: Lagos Will Fold Without Ndigbo.. FACT!!! by oodualover: 11:53am On Nov 21, 2017
PointB:

We have heard you. We will try.
That's why we are milking Lagos since our oil money is spent there. Try and be patient, we'll soon milk Lagos dry and then we'll move on. grin grin grin
Oil money is spent where? Don't iboeland receive federal allocation? Be looking for excuse everywhere. The oil is not yours. It is owned by the minority southern tribes.
Nomadic tribe!!!
Fuccking parasites!!!

5 Likes

Re: Lagos Will Fold Without Ndigbo.. FACT!!! by globemoney: 12:00pm On Nov 21, 2017
oodualover:

Why should we help you get Biafra? I thought you are the most intelligent, richest, beautiful and mist admire tribe in Nigeria. Why should Yoruba people help you get Biafra? Unless you are telling us you are not what you claim to be.
The only way Yoruba people can help you actualize Biafra is by deporting your parasitic asses back to your forsaken land. And if we decide to do that, Na cry cry una go dey cry.
Confused lots!!!
The biggest critics or Biafra are yorubas, on social media and everywhere.. why
Re: Lagos Will Fold Without Ndigbo.. FACT!!! by PointB: 12:02pm On Nov 21, 2017
oodualover:

Oil money is spent where? Don't iboeland receive federal allocation? Be looking for excuse everywhere. The oil is not yours. It is owned by the minority southern tribes.
Nomadic tribe!!!
Fuccking parasites!!!

Ah! So no Igboland oil money swell the federation purse?
Hmm, for telling so obvious lie, we are ferrying another 10,000 bus load of Igbos to Lagos in coming week. grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Lagos Will Fold Without Ndigbo.. FACT!!! by PVision2020(m): 12:04pm On Nov 21, 2017
oodualover:
[s][/s]
You IBO's own nothing. You like to make noise a lot. I'd you feel Lagos will collapse when you leave, then what is stopping you all this while. Are you not tired if the insults from Yoruba people? For years you have been repeating this crap. Go and let us see who will suffer most.
Bloody parasites!!!
When they left for almost 3years during the civil war did Lagos collapse? Instead the defeated, dejected and frustrated Igbo's packed their box and head back to Lagos because they can't survive without Lagos. We gave them back their properties something their ikwere and anioma brothers can't do simply because we are not greedy and we are satisfied lot.

Op Igbo's needs Lagos and not the other way round.
Shopping malls and online Market space are fast taking over their 2x2 shops that's making them to chestbeat.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Lagos Will Fold Without Ndigbo.. FACT!!! by ola6: 12:06pm On Nov 21, 2017
Then leave please. Let it fold!

1 Like

Re: Lagos Will Fold Without Ndigbo.. FACT!!! by PointB: 12:08pm On Nov 21, 2017
oodualover:

Confused lots!!!

You should help, if you indeed want to reclaim Lagos. We are the only one standing in your way as apparent from your obvious consternation. Alas for all your claims of sophistry and long term planning, you fail to see how Biafra can give you back your Lagos! Such a shame. Well, we await your deportation plan. It's appears to be taking too long coming? Don't you think it make sense today rather than tomorrow when we send in another million migrants.

Time is ticking. Sooner or later, having Biafra will no longer be fashionable for Igbos. What happen then, my dear suffersticated friend?

2 Likes

Re: Lagos Will Fold Without Ndigbo.. FACT!!! by PointB: 12:09pm On Nov 21, 2017
ola6:
Then leave please. Let it fold!

Patience bro, patience. We are not doing milking it yet. grin grin tongue tongue
Re: Lagos Will Fold Without Ndigbo.. FACT!!! by PointB: 12:11pm On Nov 21, 2017
ProWalker:
Igbos will die on top lagos matter grin
Why are these people so crazy over Lagos ?

Anyone who has problem with our craze over Lagos can relocate to Osun or Kwara! grin grin grin
Re: Lagos Will Fold Without Ndigbo.. FACT!!! by GuyWise(m): 12:13pm On Nov 21, 2017
[s]
oodualover:

There are many IBO's in osun state just in case you don't know. You parasitic iboe clowns are in every Yoruba state because your land is poor and you must leave it to survive. If iboeland is developed like you claim, why then must you leave it? Whatbis chasing you from your land? Despite how small and densely populated it is, it is still poor and underdeveloped. Yet you dirty parasitic ibboe pigs can claim to develop Lagos.
Nomadic drug trafficking tribe!
[/s]
Quit disturbing the peace of nairaland with your stupidity guy.

1 Like

Re: Lagos Will Fold Without Ndigbo.. FACT!!! by globemoney: 12:14pm On Nov 21, 2017
PVision2020:

When they left for almost 3years during the civil war did Lagos collapse? Instead the defeated, dejected and frustrated Igbo's packed their box and head back to Lagos because they can't survive without Lagos. We gave them back their properties something their ikwere and anioma brothers can't do simply because we are not greedy and we are satisfied lot.

Op Igbo's needs Lagos and not the other way round.javascript:void(0);
Shopping malls and online Market space are fast taking over their 2x2 shops that's making them to chestbeat.
I've been hearing the bold for over 10 years now, question is when exactly will these shopping malls and online market take over?

2 Likes

Re: Lagos Will Fold Without Ndigbo.. FACT!!! by ProWalker: 12:27pm On Nov 21, 2017
PointB:

Anyone who has problem with our craze over Lagos can relocate to Osun or Kwara! grin grin grin

Well, you are free to get crazy, it’s your right grin
Re: Lagos Will Fold Without Ndigbo.. FACT!!! by PointB: 12:30pm On Nov 21, 2017
ProWalker:

Well, you are free to get crazy, it’s your right grin

Now you are getting it. You are beginning to understand my freedom of ___

We are making progress.

Now do you see why I say "Lagos is No Man's Land"?

2 Likes

Re: Lagos Will Fold Without Ndigbo.. FACT!!! by PointB: 12:31pm On Nov 21, 2017
globemoney:

I've been hearing the bold for over 10 years now, question is when exactly will these shopping malls and online market take over?

I'm waiting too. I haven't seen one on my street in Lagos yet! How long more should I wait, cos I'm also evolving...

1 Like

Re: Lagos Will Fold Without Ndigbo.. FACT!!! by ProWalker: 12:37pm On Nov 21, 2017
PointB:

Now you are getting it. You are beginning to understand my freedom of ___

We are making progress.

Now do you see why I say "Lagos is No Man's Land"?

Your opinion, which Is very different from the reality on ground.
You can keep throwing such banters with kids here though since you’ve refused to really grow and act your age

2 Likes

Re: Lagos Will Fold Without Ndigbo.. FACT!!! by Danladi7: 12:43pm On Nov 21, 2017
ProWalker:
Igbos will die on top lagos matter grin
Why are these people so crazy over Lagos ?
NA GREED AND STRANGE FORM OF INFERIORITY COMPLEX!...AS IF THEY ARE THE ONLY TRIBE IN THE COUNTRY cool

1 Like

Re: Lagos Will Fold Without Ndigbo.. FACT!!! by PointB: 12:43pm On Nov 21, 2017
ProWalker:

Your opinion, which Is very different from the reality on ground.
You can keep throwing such banters with kids here though since you’ve refused to really grow and act your age

Whatever you think is on ground is your thought. Others also think differently.
Don't think your thought or opinion is superior. Else you will be falling into your own fallacy - the need to grow!
Re: Lagos Will Fold Without Ndigbo.. FACT!!! by bobbyfest(m): 12:45pm On Nov 21, 2017
mke i just say 1 fact as an afonja.... igbos are right too guys

if them leave our popular market for island ... nothing dy ooo guys

eg idumota market
balogun market and obalende market fr example nt to tlk of ALABA int market fr iyana iba or army arena shoppin complex wey dy oshodi..... dy really contributed fr d development of lagos too ...an igbo man has the biggest private oil company in lagos ....that 1 lasan sef na big stuff... most of us in lagos prefer to buy clothes from igbos than our brothers wey be yoruba coz igbos sell in cheaper price.... i hail u guys too .... bt dz shudnt be an argument .... we ar all nigerians ...lets stop tribalism... thanks

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Lagos Will Fold Without Ndigbo.. FACT!!! by totit: 12:51pm On Nov 21, 2017
This is the list of major Nigerian imports and their worth -- before some people come and claim that their substandard imported merchanise constitute the bulk of the revenues generated via SW ports. cheesy grin

Refined petroleum- 15% ($7.83-billion)
Cars- 3.4% ($1.75-billion)
Wheat - 2.8% ($1.46-billion)
Packaged medicaments - 1.4% ($752-million)
Rice - 1.4% ($706-million)
Concentrated Milk - 1.3% ($679-million)
Raw Sugar - 1.3% ($668-million)
Malt extract- 0.84% ($441-million)

Sources:
http://atlas.media.mit.edu/en/visualize/tree_map/hs92/import/nga/all/show/2014/

Loool

1 Like

Re: Lagos Will Fold Without Ndigbo.. FACT!!! by globemoney: 12:52pm On Nov 21, 2017
PointB:

I'm waiting too. I haven't seen one on my street in Lagos yet! How long more should I wait, cos I'm also evolving...
hahaha... Maybe they are also waiting for igbos to build the shopping malls for them.. grin grin grin grin
Re: Lagos Will Fold Without Ndigbo.. FACT!!! by ProWalker: 12:54pm On Nov 21, 2017
PointB:

Whatever you think is on ground is your thought. Others also think differently.
Don't think your thought or opinion is superior. Else you will be falling into your own fallacy - the need to grow!

That is why you won’t find people like me jumping up and down such threads the way you are acting so excited.
It’s a syndrome of attention deficit disorder really

2 Likes

Re: Lagos Will Fold Without Ndigbo.. FACT!!! by totit: 12:54pm On Nov 21, 2017
grin

2 Likes

Re: Lagos Will Fold Without Ndigbo.. FACT!!! by globemoney: 12:54pm On Nov 21, 2017
Danladi7:

NA GREED AND STRANGE FORM OF INFERIORITY COMPLEX!...AS IF THEY ARE THE ONLY TRIBE IN THE COUNTRY cool
But right about now, we are the only tribe in Eko Atlantic City..

1 Like

Re: Lagos Will Fold Without Ndigbo.. FACT!!! by totit: 12:56pm On Nov 21, 2017
Take a look at the region where economy activity is at zero level and industries are packing off.

Lool grin

1 Like

Re: Lagos Will Fold Without Ndigbo.. FACT!!! by PVision2020(m): 12:57pm On Nov 21, 2017
globemoney:

Nigerians are fast catching up with online market space. The annual turnover of jumia , konga, Olx, jiji, carcare etc and and several shopping malls in Lagos is gradually sending the 2x2 parasitic chest beaters to oblivion.
One thing about you guys is that the folly embedded in your DNA's has made Igbo's myopic and daft.

2 Likes

Re: Lagos Will Fold Without Ndigbo.. FACT!!! by PVision2020(m): 12:59pm On Nov 21, 2017
globemoney:
But right about now, we are the only tribe in Eko Atlantic City..
When even the acclaimed owner ABC orjiakor denied ownership of anything. I guess you know what ABC own better than the man himself. Lol Get into your 2x2 shop and stop making a mess of the Igbo race. Olofo

1 Like

Re: Lagos Will Fold Without Ndigbo.. FACT!!! by globemoney: 1:01pm On Nov 21, 2017
PVision2020:

Nigerians are fast catching up with online market space. The annual turnover of jumia , konga, Olx, jiji, carcare etc and and several shopping malls in Lagos is gradually sending the 2x2 parasitic chest beaters to oblivion.
One thing about you guys is that the folly embedded in your DNA's has made Igbo's myopic and daft.
Nigerians have been fast catching up since 2006 according to yoruba nairalanderss, how long more will it take nigerians to catch up? How long will it take yorubas to stop patronising 2x2 parasitic chest beating shops in lagos? Maybe advise you brothers to invest in more online market space if they have the money instead of them to wait for igbos to dominate that sector too... yeyeyenatu
Re: Lagos Will Fold Without Ndigbo.. FACT!!! by PVision2020(m): 1:33pm On Nov 21, 2017
globemoney:

Nigerians have been fast catching up since 2006 according to yoruba nairalanderss, how long more will it take nigerians to catch up? How long will it take yorubas to stop patronising 2x2 parasitichest beating shops in lagos? Maybe advise you brothers to invest in more online market space if they have the money instead of them to wait for igbos to dominate that sector too... yeyeyenatu
Oponu, answer my question and stop dancing suregede dance.
What differentiate us from igbos is our foresight that's why your land remain deserted and desolate while your people troop enmasse to the west (the land flowing with milk and honey).
Ordinary Kaduna youths gave you quit notice your fathers and mothers dey shit for pant.
Who is stopping you from moving back to your erosion ravaged potopoto.

The question is, did Lagos collapse when Igbo's left during the civil war?
why did Igbo's came back to Lagos after the civil war?
can't they start afresh in their potopoto republic?
why will a typical Igbo that came to Lagos with nothing claim to be developer?

Ndiara efulefu

2 Likes

Re: Lagos Will Fold Without Ndigbo.. FACT!!! by globemoney: 1:37pm On Nov 21, 2017
PVision2020:

[s]Oponu, answer my question and stop dancing suregede dance.
What differentiate us from igbos is our foresight that's why your land remain deserted and desolate while your people troop enmasse to the west (the land flowing with milk and honey).
Ordinary Kaduna youths gave you quit notice your fathers and mothers dey shit for pant.
Who is stopping you from moving back to your erosion ravaged potopoto.

The question is, did Lagos collapse when Igbo's left during the civil war?
why did Igbo's came back to Lagos after the civil war?
can't they start afresh in their potopoto republic?
why will a typical Igbo that came to Lagos with nothing claim to be developer?

Ndiara efulefu[/s]
Where you in lagos during the civil war. Igbos continue to dominate lagos whther you like it or not. Until yorubas free their states from bankruptcy, they have no claims to lagos
Re: Lagos Will Fold Without Ndigbo.. FACT!!! by PVision2020(m): 1:46pm On Nov 21, 2017
globemoney:

Where you in lagos during the civil war. Igbos continue to dominate lagos whther you like it or not. Until yorubas free their states from bankruptcy, they have no claims to lagos
kwakwakwakwa...Olofo
I know you have no answers to my questions. Now enter that your 2x2 Shop on top gutter and stop making mockery of your lineage.
BTW remember to pay your baba loja, Iya Loja and Omo onile dues to your masters before dem do 36 strokes on top your flat potor head.

#yourPapa

1 Like

Re: Lagos Will Fold Without Ndigbo.. FACT!!! by globemoney: 2:10pm On Nov 21, 2017
PVision2020:

kwakwakwakwa...Olofo
I know you have no answers to my questions. Now enter that your 2x2 Shop on top gutter and stop making mockery of your lineage.
BTW remember to pay your baba loja, Iya Loja and Omo onile dues to your masters before dem do 36 strokes on top your flat potor head.

#yourPapa
If you like don’t go and pay your Igbo landlord his house rent, you will soon be kicked out and nothing will happen. 2X2 shops will continue to dominate Lagos until we are tired and you must also keep patronizing 2x2 shops

1 Like

Re: Lagos Will Fold Without Ndigbo.. FACT!!! by Gazzy88(m): 2:27pm On Nov 21, 2017
When I wake up every morning and realises nairaland belongs to a Yoruba man and not a flatinostic,I always praise God for his faithfulness.

4 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Nigeria's In A Big Mess. This Country Is Now A Big Joke. We Are Doomed! / EFCC Arrests Nsima Ekere, NDDC MD / Osita Chidoka Reveals Sanusi's Location And Discussion With The ex CBN Governor

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 58
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.