Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,152 members, 7,815,023 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 05:14 AM

Lagos Will Fold Without Ndigbo.. FACT!!! - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Lagos Will Fold Without Ndigbo.. FACT!!! (3293 Views)

Why Roads In Lagos Will Always Be Flooded When It Rains (PHOTO) / The Lagos Of Our Dreams: This Is What Lagos Will Be Like By 2025 - Ambode / Asari Dokubo: "Lagos Will Be Nothing Without Ijaw Oil" (Video Interview) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Lagos Will Fold Without Ndigbo.. FACT!!! by vicadex07(m): 2:46pm On Nov 21, 2017
globemoney:

If yoruba made Lagos, why is it that ALL yoruba states are bankrupt except lagos? meanwhile all SE states are not bankrupt? simple logic

If Igbos made Lagos, why is the whole South east a big smelly gutter you people run away from?

4 Likes

Re: Lagos Will Fold Without Ndigbo.. FACT!!! by vicadex07(m): 2:52pm On Nov 21, 2017
Gazzy88:
When I wake up every morning and realises nairaland belongs to a Yoruba man and not a flatinostic,I always praise God for his faithfulness.

lol...they would soon come and analyze how dey helped developed Nairaland

grin

3 Likes

Re: Lagos Will Fold Without Ndigbo.. FACT!!! by blaqoracle: 3:32pm On Nov 21, 2017
oodualover:
[s][/s]
You IBO's own nothing. You like to make noise a lot. I'd you feel Lagos will collapse when you leave, then what is stopping you all this while. Are you not tired if the insults from Yoruba people? For years you have been repeating this crap. Go and let us see who will suffer most.
Bloody parasites!!!
the day i came across five Igbo men chewing maize (corn) in my neighbourhood, I came to the conclusion that there must be a huge hunger in igboland.

4 Likes

Re: Lagos Will Fold Without Ndigbo.. FACT!!! by adeolakemi: 3:45pm On Nov 21, 2017
globemoney:

The only relationship ndigbo has ever had with osun state was their food aid donation to impoverished osun workers who last saw their salry 6 years ago
globe money!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! wetin my Muslim dominated osun do you don't you know our igr is bigger than the east yet I have not seen my salary since 2 years

3 Likes

Re: Lagos Will Fold Without Ndigbo.. FACT!!! by adeolakemi: 3:56pm On Nov 21, 2017
vicadex07:

lol...they would soon come and analyze how dey helped developed Nairaland

grin
if you really know the damage Igbo's are causing on nairaland while preserving and protecting Linda ikeji blog you ll know that Yoruba's ain't helping issues

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Lagos Will Fold Without Ndigbo.. FACT!!! by Gotze1: 4:46pm On Nov 21, 2017
PointB:

You should help, if you indeed want to reclaim Lagos. We are the only one standing in your way as apparent from your obvious consternation. Alas for all your claims of sophistry and long term planning, you fail to see how Biafra can give you back your Lagos! Such a shame. Well, we await your deportation plan. It's appears to be taking too long coming? Don't you think it make sense today rather than tomorrow when we send in another million migrants.

Time is ticking. Sooner or later, having Biafra will no longer be fashionable for Igbos. What happen then, my dear suffersticated friend?
Standing on which way? You are standing on the way here on nairaland abi. You stand on the way but you couldn't do Jack when Yoruba language was made compulsory even for your children. Are u this daft?
Re: Lagos Will Fold Without Ndigbo.. FACT!!! by bkool7(m): 7:22pm On Nov 21, 2017
adeolakemi:
if you really know the damage Igbo's are causing on nairaland while preserving and protecting Linda ikeji blog you ll know that Yoruba's ain't helping issues

You are an impostor

You are not Yoruba
Re: Lagos Will Fold Without Ndigbo.. FACT!!! by bkool7(m): 7:24pm On Nov 21, 2017
adeolakemi:
globe money!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! wetin my Muslim dominated osun do you don't you know our igr is bigger than the east yet I have not seen my salary since 2 years

You are Igbo!

Stop deceiving yourself.
Re: Lagos Will Fold Without Ndigbo.. FACT!!! by BlackFantomas: 7:33pm On Nov 21, 2017
PVision2020:

Nigerians are fast catching up with online market space. The annual turnover of jumia , konga, Olx, jiji, carcare etc and and several shopping malls in Lagos is gradually sending the 2x2 parasitic chest beaters to oblivion.
One thing about you guys is that the folly embedded in your DNA's has made Igbo's myopic and daft.
Recently I read that JIJI is ahead of OLX on 35% by audience !
Re: Lagos Will Fold Without Ndigbo.. FACT!!! by BenGur: 7:34pm On Nov 21, 2017
BlackFantomas:

Recently I read that JIJI is ahead of OLX on 35% by audience !
What can I say, guys with JIJI just great cool
Re: Lagos Will Fold Without Ndigbo.. FACT!!! by Nobody: 7:55pm On Nov 21, 2017
Ndi Igbo amaka smiley

Re: Lagos Will Fold Without Ndigbo.. FACT!!! by PointB: 7:57pm On Nov 21, 2017
Gotze1:
Standing on which way? You are standing on the way here on nairaland abi. You stand on the way but you couldn't do Jack when Yoruba language was made compulsory even for your children. Are u this daft?

I like Yoruba Language. I'm happy it's made compulsory. Let's all learn it and speak it in Lagos. I speak yoruba myself, it's nothing to fight about. Most Igbo who grew up in Lagos speak Yoruba, while those who grew up in the North speak Hausa. Either way, ko si wahala. Awa lenu e. A jo jogun Eko. Eko baje ti! grin grin

1 Like

Re: Lagos Will Fold Without Ndigbo.. FACT!!! by g0tze: 7:59pm On Nov 21, 2017
Adeolakemi and markfemisgay are the only honest yorubas on nairaland reminds me of gov fayose.

1 Like

Re: Lagos Will Fold Without Ndigbo.. FACT!!! by nwabobo: 8:09pm On Nov 21, 2017
globemoney:
Let me contribute to the trending topic about igbos and lagos. I will make my opinion in perspective with what Governor Obiano said:

This is a fact.. Anambra people and indeed igbos are one of the biggest tax payers in Lagos. It's erroneous for some misinformed people to be citing only Dangote while trying to disclaim this fact.

Lagos is NOT an oil producing state, one of it's major revenue comes from the ports and a quick check shows that Anambra people and indeed igbos control over 50% of activities in Lagos port. Anyone should disclaim this with facts.

Secondly, the major markets in Lagos are controlled by igbos.. Fact! The biggest auto mobile dealers in Lagos are igbos (majorly Anambra people too), The private oil sector in Lagos is controlled by igbos.. the biggest private oil jetty in Nigeria located in Lagos is owned by who? igbo.. The biggest radio station in Lagos, is owned by who? Igbo.. I can keep going on and on.

I dare say that if igbos withdraw all these investments back to igboland, Lagos will fold immediately! So Governor obiano is correct, igbos pay most of the taxes in Lagos..

Lagos ACN already laid this matter to rest in a previous statement, where it stated and I quote

http://pmnewsnigeria.com/2013/07/31/lagos-is-safe-for-igbo-says-acn/

Whether anyone accepts it or not, Lagos will fold without igbos and no amount of propaganda will stop us from saying this! It is a fact whether anyone likes it or not. I have never seen any igbo person laying claim to the economy of ogun and ibadan (where yorubas invest majorly in), but for Lagos, the truth must be said, if you don't accept it, provide your alternative fact on this thread, I'm willing to engage all!

Thanks

First time you've made sense since Anambra election campaigns started.

Re: Lagos Will Fold Without Ndigbo.. FACT!!! by Gotze1: 8:11pm On Nov 21, 2017
PointB:

I like Yoruba Language. I'm happy it's made compulsory. Let's all learn it and speak it in Lagos. I speak yoruba myself, it's nothing to fight about. Most Igbo who grew up in Lagos speak Yoruba, while those who grew up in the North speak Hausa. Either way, ko si wahala. Awa lenu e. A jo jogun Eko. Eko baje ti! grin grin
Ok
Re: Lagos Will Fold Without Ndigbo.. FACT!!! by CrtlAltDel: 8:33pm On Nov 21, 2017
globemoney:
[s]Let me contribute to the trending topic about igbos and lagos. I will make my opinion in perspective with what Governor Obiano said:

This is a fact.. Anambra people and indeed igbos are one of the biggest tax payers in Lagos. It's erroneous for some misinformed people to be citing only Dangote while trying to disclaim this fact.

Lagos is NOT an oil producing state, one of it's major revenue comes from the ports and a quick check shows that Anambra people and indeed igbos control over 50% of activities in Lagos port. Anyone should disclaim this with facts.

Secondly, the major markets in Lagos are controlled by igbos.. Fact! The biggest auto mobile dealers in Lagos are igbos (majorly Anambra people too), The private oil sector in Lagos is controlled by igbos.. the biggest private oil jetty in Nigeria located in Lagos is owned by who? igbo.. The biggest radio station in Lagos, is owned by who? Igbo.. I can keep going on and on.

I dare say that if igbos withdraw all these investments back to igboland, Lagos will fold immediately! So Governor obiano is correct, igbos pay most of the taxes in Lagos..

Lagos ACN already laid this matter to rest in a previous statement, where it stated and I quote

http://pmnewsnigeria.com/2013/07/31/lagos-is-safe-for-igbo-says-acn/

Whether anyone accepts it or not, Lagos will fold without igbos and no amount of propaganda will stop us from saying this! It is a fact whether anyone likes it or not. I have never seen any igbo person laying claim to the economy of ogun and ibadan (where yorubas invest majorly in), but for Lagos, the truth must be said, if you don't accept it, provide your alternative fact on this thread, I'm willing to engage all!

Thanks[/s]

1 Like

Re: Lagos Will Fold Without Ndigbo.. FACT!!! by CrtlAltDel: 8:35pm On Nov 21, 2017
g0tze:
Adeolakemi and markfemisgay are the only honest yorubas on nairaland reminds me of gov fayose.
adeolakemi is a bushy bearded Igbo man with a _penis…..na she-male… FACT grin grin grin
Re: Lagos Will Fold Without Ndigbo.. FACT!!! by g0tze: 8:46pm On Nov 21, 2017
CrtlAltDel:

adeolakemi is a bushy bearded Igbo man with a _penis…..na she-male… FACT grin grin grin
Prove it.
Re: Lagos Will Fold Without Ndigbo.. FACT!!! by totit: 8:49pm On Nov 21, 2017
If development is all about building 4-5 story building in iboland how come that region is underdeveloped? The picture below is a state in ibo land. Take a closer look at the picture with 4storey without form of economy activities, the youth sitting idle because there is no job, no company.. kiss

Nna bia, makawa make una go back to una village you can't give what we don't have, Nna gini cheesy

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Lagos Will Fold Without Ndigbo.. FACT!!! by Tyche(m): 9:09pm On Nov 21, 2017
globemoney:

You must hear the truth whether you like it or not, obiano is speaking based on records he has, can you provide your alternative record?

The truth that doesn't put food on your table, is that one truth?

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Nnamdi Azikiwe Composed The Biafran Anthem In 1966 / Dankwambo Dumps PDP For APC / Ghana Has So Much Electricity That It Is Costing $450m A Year

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.