Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,432 members, 7,954,710 topics. Date: Saturday, 21 September 2024 at 07:43 AM

How Diezani Forced Jonathan To Sack Me – Stella Oduah - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / How Diezani Forced Jonathan To Sack Me – Stella Oduah (28020 Views)

FFK And Stella Oduah Are Looking For This Boy With A Sonorous Voice / A Sales Girl In Harrod Store narrated how diezani bought Pen Of 60,000 Pounds / How Diezani Alison-Madueke, Her Men, Their Deals Bled Nigeria- Premium Times (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

How Diezani Forced Jonathan To Sack Me – Stella Oduah by sarrki(m): 12:05pm On Nov 21, 2017
Former Aviation Minister, Stella Oduah, has alleged that former Minister of Petroleum Resources, Diezani-Alison Madueke, forced ex-President Goodluck Jonathan to sack her.

She made the claim in an upcoming book, ‘On a Platter of Gold: How Jonathan Won and Lost Nigeria’, written by the spokesman of the All Progressives Congress (APC), Bolaji Abdullahi, who also served under Jonathan.

According to Oduah, Jonathan called her to explain herself after the news about the $1.6million BMW armoured cars bought for her by the Nigeria Civil Aviation Authority (NCAA) was reported.

She revealed that Alison-Madueke and former Secretary to the Government of the Federation, Anyim Pius Anyim, were present at the meeting.

“I thought she had my back. I did not know at the time that she was actually fuelling it and orchestrating all the media attacks,” she told Abdullahi.

“I knew all along that Diezani could not deal with having another female around who had the kind of access I had to the president. But she went too far.

“She thought I was the one who leaked the issue of private jet that put her into trouble with the House of Representatives (Diezani was accused of spending N10 billion on chartered jets). For her it was payback time.”

“Diezani was paying people to keep the story alive. At the same time, she was whispering in [the president’s] ears that he had to take action,” Oduah said

https://www.google.com.ng/amp/dailypost.ng/2017/11/21/diezani-forced-jonathan-sack-stella-oduah/amp/

5 Likes 3 Shares

Re: How Diezani Forced Jonathan To Sack Me – Stella Oduah by FarahAideed: 12:07pm On Nov 21, 2017
But today Buhari covers his own criminals instead of sacking them . SmH

50 Likes 8 Shares

Re: How Diezani Forced Jonathan To Sack Me – Stella Oduah by sarrki(m): 12:07pm On Nov 21, 2017
“I knew all along that Diezani could not deal with having another female around who had the kind of access I had to the president." Says Stella Oduah

Girls fighting over maga sugar daddy.

240 Likes 16 Shares

Re: How Diezani Forced Jonathan To Sack Me – Stella Oduah by sarrki(m): 12:08pm On Nov 21, 2017
FarahAideed:
But today Buhari covers his own criminals instead of sacking them . SmH

That's not it here

Two married ladies are fighting for mama peace property

159 Likes 7 Shares

Re: How Diezani Forced Jonathan To Sack Me – Stella Oduah by madridguy(m): 12:10pm On Nov 21, 2017
grin grin grin

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: How Diezani Forced Jonathan To Sack Me – Stella Oduah by sarrki(m): 12:12pm On Nov 21, 2017
madridguy:
grin grin grin

My patriotic brother

I am sure myndd44 and lalasticlala never hear this news

Its a total shame to Igbos and enemies of the state

14 Likes 4 Shares

Re: How Diezani Forced Jonathan To Sack Me – Stella Oduah by DaBillionnaire: 12:19pm On Nov 21, 2017
$1.6million BMW armoured cars !!!

and m here trying to hustle things out angry angry

17 Likes 2 Shares

Re: How Diezani Forced Jonathan To Sack Me – Stella Oduah by FarahAideed: 12:19pm On Nov 21, 2017
sarrki:

That's not it here

Two married ladies are fighting for mama peace property

Thats because Jonathan is virile , I doubt women will fight over Buhari in Aso rock because they know he is also incompetent sexually na.

38 Likes 3 Shares

Re: How Diezani Forced Jonathan To Sack Me – Stella Oduah by Nobody: 12:19pm On Nov 21, 2017
Ok

"Diezani was paying people to keep the story alive. At the same time, she was whispering in [the president’s] ears that he had to take action,” Oduah said... Are you sure its only whispering ?what about licking grin grin grin

"I knew all along that Diezani could not deal with having another female around who had the kind of access I had to the president. But she went too far." Envy, greed and access to Jonathan in the oza room comes to mind. shocked

How will Mrs. Jonathan feel sef grin

17 Likes

Re: How Diezani Forced Jonathan To Sack Me – Stella Oduah by deji68: 12:19pm On Nov 21, 2017
Book written by the spokesman of the All Progressives Congress (APC), Bolaji Abdullahi, who also served [/b] (kicked out) [b] under Jonathan....and expect tha Dezeanis name wll not be mentioned , ...2019 don start

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: How Diezani Forced Jonathan To Sack Me – Stella Oduah by sarrki(m): 12:21pm On Nov 21, 2017
madridguy:
The ipork miscreants will take cover for this kind of thread. How your side boss? Hope cold no too much, here in Lagos it's hot and if you need warmth boss carry any ipob wife make you do am justice tongue

I dey baba Mi

See you in Lagos next month boss

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: How Diezani Forced Jonathan To Sack Me – Stella Oduah by Cajal(m): 12:23pm On Nov 21, 2017
FarahAideed:

Thats because Jonathan is virile , I doubt women will fight over Buhari in Aso rock because they know he is also incompetent sexually na.
.....brother..Do not joke..with..Fulani..sexual skill....oooo...burantashi at work

3 Likes

Re: How Diezani Forced Jonathan To Sack Me – Stella Oduah by Cajal(m): 12:25pm On Nov 21, 2017
sarrki:

I dey baba Mi

...baddest guest..........,......oooooo

1 Like 1 Share

Re: How Diezani Forced Jonathan To Sack Me – Stella Oduah by Cajal(m): 12:25pm On Nov 21, 2017
sarrki:

I dey baba Mi

...baddest gues.....,......oooooo

1 Like 1 Share

Re: How Diezani Forced Jonathan To Sack Me – Stella Oduah by Baawaa(m): 12:26pm On Nov 21, 2017
So it is true that Jona-dull is fucking these thieves called ministers,thank God that Jona-dull was boot-out he might hand over to one of these harlots called ministers

20 Likes 4 Shares

Re: How Diezani Forced Jonathan To Sack Me – Stella Oduah by madridguy(m): 12:27pm On Nov 21, 2017
God will keep us safe.

sarrki:

I dey baba Mi

1 Like 1 Share

Re: How Diezani Forced Jonathan To Sack Me – Stella Oduah by sarrki(m): 12:30pm On Nov 21, 2017
madridguy:
God will keep us safe.

Amen
Re: How Diezani Forced Jonathan To Sack Me – Stella Oduah by nerodenero: 12:30pm On Nov 21, 2017
We had four presidents then and these two women were part. The list - Jonathan, Mama Pieces, Madam Froggy and Madam do-the-needful cheesycheesy.

9 Likes

Re: How Diezani Forced Jonathan To Sack Me – Stella Oduah by Nbote(m): 12:41pm On Nov 21, 2017
Dis is exactly d kind of thread dey luv to masturbate to. Some of dem are at work already

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: How Diezani Forced Jonathan To Sack Me – Stella Oduah by sarrki(m): 12:42pm On Nov 21, 2017
Nbote:
Dis is exactly d kind of thread dey luv to masturbate to. Some of dem are at work already

Mechonu

8 Likes

Re: How Diezani Forced Jonathan To Sack Me – Stella Oduah by sarrki(m): 12:44pm On Nov 21, 2017
magmack:

u can tell us ur mother's achievements if those harlots are not better than ur mother. insolent and senseless Fulani brat.

That's bad young man

5 Likes

Re: How Diezani Forced Jonathan To Sack Me – Stella Oduah by SweetJoystick(m): 12:45pm On Nov 21, 2017
This is true, they are sworn enemies
Re: How Diezani Forced Jonathan To Sack Me – Stella Oduah by GOFRONT(m): 12:56pm On Nov 21, 2017
$1.6m........For Bmw
N10bn.......for Private jet.

Why wont they be Hunger n hardship in da land??

17 Likes 1 Share

Re: How Diezani Forced Jonathan To Sack Me – Stella Oduah by vedaxcool(m): 12:58pm On Nov 21, 2017
I though they said Ashawo no be work? But see as it almost ruined Nigeria.

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: How Diezani Forced Jonathan To Sack Me – Stella Oduah by sarrki(m): 12:58pm On Nov 21, 2017
GOFRONT:

Re: How Diezani Forced Jonathan To Sack Me – Stella Oduah by sarrki(m): 12:58pm On Nov 21, 2017
vedaxcool:
I though they said Ashawo no be work? But see as it almost ruined Nigeria.

You are a patriot

7 Likes

Re: How Diezani Forced Jonathan To Sack Me – Stella Oduah by vedaxcool(m): 1:01pm On Nov 21, 2017
sarrki:

You are a patriot

Great patriot I salute you

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: How Diezani Forced Jonathan To Sack Me – Stella Oduah by sarrki(m): 1:02pm On Nov 21, 2017
vedaxcool:

Great patriot I salute you

Thank you sir

5 Likes 2 Shares

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

"Fayemi’s Victory Shows Nigerians Are Happy With Buhari" – Lai Mohammed / Bola Tinubu's Chatham House Speech & Interview (Full Video) / Osinbajo: New Infrastructure To Crash 1GB Data Price To ₦390

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.