Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,563 members, 7,820,033 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 08:43 AM

How Diezani Forced Jonathan To Sack Me – Stella Oduah - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / How Diezani Forced Jonathan To Sack Me – Stella Oduah (27839 Views)

FFK And Stella Oduah Are Looking For This Boy With A Sonorous Voice / A Sales Girl In Harrod Store narrated how diezani bought Pen Of 60,000 Pounds / How Diezani Alison-Madueke, Her Men, Their Deals Bled Nigeria- Premium Times (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: How Diezani Forced Jonathan To Sack Me – Stella Oduah by fyneguy: 2:18pm On Nov 21, 2017
Concubines also fight, Season 1

1 Like 1 Share

Re: How Diezani Forced Jonathan To Sack Me – Stella Oduah by tifany89(m): 2:27pm On Nov 21, 2017
sarrki:

You are a patriot
How does this foolish,senseless and meaningless comment makes him a patriot . As a fan of that movie "The Patriot " dude u r abusing that name . Guy behave , I wouldn't want to warn u again

1 Like

Re: How Diezani Forced Jonathan To Sack Me – Stella Oduah by Nobody: 2:31pm On Nov 21, 2017
Let them fight and spill the beans, as long as the spoils of war are mine to keep.
Re: How Diezani Forced Jonathan To Sack Me – Stella Oduah by kikake: 2:39pm On Nov 21, 2017
sarrki:
“I knew all along that Diezani could not deal with having another female around who had the kind of access I had to the president." Says Stella Oduah

Girls fighting over maga sugar daddy.
Loooooool,
But I can bet my last Naira that the mugu never saw the pants of any of the two ladies.

1 Like

Re: How Diezani Forced Jonathan To Sack Me – Stella Oduah by encryptjay(m): 2:55pm On Nov 21, 2017
kikake:

Loooooool,
But I can bet my last Naira that the mugu never saw the pants of any of the two ladies.
Sure about that? He was always travelling with them. You never can tell what people are capable of. They say, in every rumour, there's what?
Re: How Diezani Forced Jonathan To Sack Me – Stella Oduah by encryptjay(m): 2:56pm On Nov 21, 2017
Can't stop laughing grin Same way jealous girls behave

1 Like

Re: How Diezani Forced Jonathan To Sack Me – Stella Oduah by Walelavender(m): 3:00pm On Nov 21, 2017
sarrki:

That's not it here
Two married ladies are fighting for mama peace property
This is wicked grin grin grin

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: How Diezani Forced Jonathan To Sack Me – Stella Oduah by Waspy(m): 3:07pm On Nov 21, 2017
I remember those days on NL. Some people argued that a whole tribe/region was envious and against Stella Oduah, just because she "was doing well" in the aviation industry, especially with what she did to Enugu airport, bringing it up to International standard. Hence the "She is our own" "She is our daughter" rants. What a pity

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: How Diezani Forced Jonathan To Sack Me – Stella Oduah by Oblang(m): 3:09pm On Nov 21, 2017
FarahAideed:

Thats because Jonathan is virile , I doubt women will fight over Buhari in Aso rock because they know he is also incompetent sexually na.

In ur own little mind, just classify Aisha and Mama peace...If dem offer u both when they were young, which one would u go for?
Re: How Diezani Forced Jonathan To Sack Me – Stella Oduah by kjhova(m): 3:17pm On Nov 21, 2017
FarahAideed:

Thats because Jonathan is virile , I doubt women will fight over Buhari in Aso rock because they know he is also incompetent sexually na.

Mr. President is septuagenarian thus may or may not be very sexually active. You can laugh at that and choke on your saliva as much as you wish to. One day, if you live that long, you'd be 75years old and can only pray now that you are even able to walk by yourself then.

We all should be careful how we mock other people's health when we have no idea what will become of us tomorrow.

3 Likes

Re: How Diezani Forced Jonathan To Sack Me – Stella Oduah by seguno2: 3:32pm On Nov 21, 2017
sarrki:
“I knew all along that Diezani could not deal with having another female around who had the kind of access I had to the president." Says Stella Oduah

According to the story written by Bolaji Abdulahi, spokesperson for APC
Tell us another story please. Thanks.

1 Like

Re: How Diezani Forced Jonathan To Sack Me – Stella Oduah by seguno2: 3:36pm On Nov 21, 2017
DaBillionnaire:
$1.6million BMW armoured cars !!!
and m here trying to hustle things out angry angry

That was 7 years ago and she was sacked.
Since two years ago, Buhari has reinstated and promoted Maina, the pension thief. If you are hustling things out, imagine what pensioners who already worked for 35 years have to endure because of Buhari the biggest thief of all seasons

1 Like

Re: How Diezani Forced Jonathan To Sack Me – Stella Oduah by seunmsg(m): 3:37pm On Nov 21, 2017
sarrki:

Succinctly captured!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: How Diezani Forced Jonathan To Sack Me – Stella Oduah by seguno2: 3:37pm On Nov 21, 2017
FarahAideed:

Also?
Meaning he is incompetent in other things
Adonbelieveit. shocked grin

2 Likes

Re: How Diezani Forced Jonathan To Sack Me – Stella Oduah by Jesusloveyou: 3:38pm On Nov 21, 2017
geometricaxis:
who taught this woman how to write? Dino is writing book, Stella is writing book, one day Kashamu too will say he wants a pen.
you left your brain in your backyard.

1 Like

Re: How Diezani Forced Jonathan To Sack Me – Stella Oduah by Halo22: 3:39pm On Nov 21, 2017
Hei......Mama peace where you dey when these ladies dey drag ur oga? Abi ur engine don rust ni. They even envied themselves. Women and their shamelessness.
Re: How Diezani Forced Jonathan To Sack Me – Stella Oduah by barnsB: 3:39pm On Nov 21, 2017
True talk
Re: How Diezani Forced Jonathan To Sack Me – Stella Oduah by Jesusloveyou: 3:40pm On Nov 21, 2017
tifany89:

How does this foolish,senseless and meaningless comment makes him a patriot . As a fan of that movie "The Patriot " dude u r abusing that name . Guy behave , I wouldn't want to warn u again
how does that affects your family

1 Like

Re: How Diezani Forced Jonathan To Sack Me – Stella Oduah by seguno2: 3:40pm On Nov 21, 2017
deji68:
Book written by the spokesman of the All Progressives Congress (APC), Bolaji Abdullahi, who also served (kicked out) under Jonathan....and expect tha Dezeanis name wll not be mentioned , ...2019 don start

You have decoded all their fake propaganda lies. grin

1 Like

Re: How Diezani Forced Jonathan To Sack Me – Stella Oduah by FarahAideed: 3:42pm On Nov 21, 2017
semyman:
Buhari will surely see your end, why can't you just face the topic and leave Buhari out of it?. At every opportunity every pig, monkey and gorilla will want to ride on Buhari's intimidating profile to get some worthless likes on this platform

God forbid and demon like Buhari can never see the end of a great child of God like me ...its ur end he will see if you wish so
Re: How Diezani Forced Jonathan To Sack Me – Stella Oduah by ChiefMarumba: 3:46pm On Nov 21, 2017
Stella Odua was never sacked, but resigned her appointment. Please don't twist it it was resignation not sacked.

1 Like

Re: How Diezani Forced Jonathan To Sack Me – Stella Oduah by ehissi(m): 3:49pm On Nov 21, 2017
FarahAideed:
But today Buhari covers his own criminals instead of sacking them . SmH

God bless you brother. God punish anyone whey talk say you nor get sense................................ angry

Ewu gambia them................. angry
Re: How Diezani Forced Jonathan To Sack Me – Stella Oduah by g0tze: 3:52pm On Nov 21, 2017
FarahAideed:
But today Buhari covers his own criminals instead of sacking them . SmH
truth.

1 Like

Re: How Diezani Forced Jonathan To Sack Me – Stella Oduah by Amhappy(f): 4:37pm On Nov 21, 2017
Women always working hard to pull their fellow women down. That's pretty common.
Re: How Diezani Forced Jonathan To Sack Me – Stella Oduah by mida101(m): 4:50pm On Nov 21, 2017
FarahAideed:

You re such a mighty fool. May common sense fall on you
Re: How Diezani Forced Jonathan To Sack Me – Stella Oduah by lumeneng22: 5:05pm On Nov 21, 2017
You chose to remain silent forever, why are you breaking the jinx at this time.
Re: How Diezani Forced Jonathan To Sack Me – Stella Oduah by tifany89(m): 5:08pm On Nov 21, 2017
Jesusloveyou:
how does that affects your family
You are bastard for mentioning my family . Big oaf like you. It seems you don't v regards for your miserable family . Oponu
Re: How Diezani Forced Jonathan To Sack Me – Stella Oduah by Sunmolar(m): 5:11pm On Nov 21, 2017
Baawaa:

Sorry son of harlot grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
pls let's be reasonable. what do we gain in supporting or fighting dirty for these people who are hell bent on maiming our dear country Nigeria. Most of our comments shows our misconstrue of the reality
Re: How Diezani Forced Jonathan To Sack Me – Stella Oduah by Sunmolar(m): 5:14pm On Nov 21, 2017
Amhappy:
Women always working hard to pull their fellow women down. That's pretty common.
why the trend of working hard to put their fellow women down even in an official settings? if it's a family setting it's reasonable maybe.
Re: How Diezani Forced Jonathan To Sack Me – Stella Oduah by Nobody: 5:36pm On Nov 21, 2017
I knew GEJ was giving this two women. Or rather the two women was giving him.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Sheikh Gumi Speaks On Zamfara Schoolgirls' Abduction / Group Raises Alarm Over Billion Naira House Linked To Uzodinma’s Aide, Nwaneri / How APC Supporters Attacked Me On My Way To Buhari’s Inauguration — Mark

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.