Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,412 members, 7,819,468 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 04:52 PM

Frieslandcampina WAMCO Nigeria Plc Young Professionals Programme 2017 - Jobs/Vacancies (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Frieslandcampina WAMCO Nigeria Plc Young Professionals Programme 2017 (36719 Views)

United Nations Young Professionals Programme 2019 Now Open. Apply / WAMCO Nigeria Plc Recruitment For Graduate Supply Chain Controlling Analyst / Frieslandcampina WAMCO Nigeria Plc Young Professional Programme | Apply Now (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Frieslandcampina WAMCO Nigeria Plc Young Professionals Programme 2017 by Chiscomax(m): 10:53pm On Mar 11, 2018
chilax94:
I was contacted too for the assessment centre

seems u finished the test accurately
Re: Frieslandcampina WAMCO Nigeria Plc Young Professionals Programme 2017 by chilax94: 3:53pm On Mar 12, 2018
I didn't finish for all the sections, but at least I was able to finish like 13/20 per section, but I wrote the essay well I think.
Re: Frieslandcampina WAMCO Nigeria Plc Young Professionals Programme 2017 by FChris(m): 12:29am On Mar 13, 2018
...anyone else got the invite for interview... ?
Re: Frieslandcampina WAMCO Nigeria Plc Young Professionals Programme 2017 by Jenniferbenson: 9:26am On Mar 13, 2018
friesland congrats to those who made d cut wamco is a good place to b in rounding up my internship program wii dem one thing I can assure is dar, d salary structure is very cool and u if u do get d job, b prepared to get really fat d experience wii dem is nice, if u show a promising lead in ur jobs ur career wii dem can b fast tracked I know a friend who worked wii wamco for just 6months bfor she got transferred to their holland branch.
once again congrats,

4 Likes

Re: Frieslandcampina WAMCO Nigeria Plc Young Professionals Programme 2017 by JARUSHUB: 11:35am On Mar 13, 2018
If you have scaled the test stage of the FrieslandCampina Graduate Trainee recruitment and got to the interview stage, or you are an experienced hire, you can engage the services of JarusHub interview preparation experts to coach you. We offer the best preparation for job interviews in any industry, including the food & beverage industry. We have coached more than 250 candidates for interviews and assessment centers of top companies like PwC and other companies like First Bank, NNPC, Union Bank, GTB, DPR etc

The interview preparation session involves:

- Conducting research and sharing useful tips on the interview process, including potential questions and answers, for the candidate
- Reviewing your CV to anticipate likely questions
- Reviewing the food & beverage industry with you sharing information on the industry with you and breaking down technical matters to you to aid your flow in interview
- Conducting MOCK INTERVIEW with you where you will sit down with us and we will interview you as though you were having real FrieslandCampina interview, asking questions likely to be asked during the interview.
- Feedback will be provided to you based on your performance and areas that require improvement will be shared with you
- Our coaches are experts in the industry.

Benefits of this mock session

1, Deep, first-hand knowledge of the food & beverage industry in Nigeria
2, Familiarity with likely questions you will be asked and tips on how to tackle them
3, Boosting your confidence and minimizing the shock factor on the day of actual panel interview
4, Identifying your weak points and working on it before the actual interview
5, Your interview coaches are experts in interview coaching
6, This is the best preparation you can have for the actual interview

Our fee

PHYSICAL SESSION

(To hold at our office – 60 Moleye Street, off Herbert Macaulay, Alagomeji, Yaba, Lagos)

Entry level: N5,000

Experienced Hire: N10,000

Assessment Centre: N7, 500

SKYPE SESSION

Entry level: N7,500

Experienced Hire: N12,000

Our rates are actually cheap, it goes for as much as $349 (N125,000) in other countries e.g https://www.impactinterview.com/service/interview-coaching-3-hours/

DATE

Please call or text 08060482880 or 08085404500 to book date and time.

SKYPE SESSION

Date & time to be agreed with client

To book appointment, call or text 08060482880 or 08085404500.

Testimonial

“I’m so grateful to JarusHub. I got a success email after KPMG Assessment Center. Everything you talked about came out, and your coaching was very helpful in my performance. I remembered how you coached me on how to handle group discussion, presentation and panel interview. Wow, I’m so so grateful.”

K. Anyikwe

"This is Abdul. I came for interview coaching middle of September (2017) for a job role in MTN. Just to inform you that I got the job, accepted the offer yesterday and I am to resume in 2 weeks time. Thanks for the tips, it was very helpful. Sorry I didn’t contact you after the interview as my phone was stolen, so I was offline since then. Thank you and Best Regards."

Abdul

This interview preparation service is also available for food & beverage firms as well as other companies.

60 Moleye Street, off Herbert Macaulay, Alagomeji, Yaba, Lagos

http://www.jarushub.com/interview-coaching/
Re: Frieslandcampina WAMCO Nigeria Plc Young Professionals Programme 2017 by FChris(m): 5:12pm On Mar 13, 2018
Jenniferbenson:
friesland
congrats to those who made d cut
wamco is a good place to b in
rounding up my internship program wii dem
one thing I can assure is dar, d salary structure is very cool
and u if u do get d job, b prepared to get really fat
d experience wii dem is nice, if u show a promising lead in ur jobs
ur career wii dem can b fast tracked
I know a friend who worked wii wamco for just 6months
bfor she got transferred to their holland branch.

once again congrats,
wow... men... one has get this invite.. please what's their work hours like ?
Re: Frieslandcampina WAMCO Nigeria Plc Young Professionals Programme 2017 by TieTea: 9:10am On Mar 15, 2018
Hi guys, Good Morning. Pls if you live in abuja and have applied to the Pwc 2018 graduate trainee program, received link for the test pls help me with your names. One of the Directors is trying to work on the verification test to be conducted in Abuja instead of us to travel to and fro Lagos for a one day test. This is for our benefit. Pls just mail your names to tidimeji@gmail.com Thanks.
Re: Frieslandcampina WAMCO Nigeria Plc Young Professionals Programme 2017 by FChris(m): 7:16am On Mar 19, 2018
guys are they still inviting people... for the interview??... anyone got an invite recently?
Re: Frieslandcampina WAMCO Nigeria Plc Young Professionals Programme 2017 by Chiscomax(m): 7:45am On Mar 19, 2018
JARUSHUB:
If you have scaled the test stage of the FrieslandCampina Graduate Trainee recruitment and got to the interview stage, or you are an experienced hire, you can engage the services of JarusHub interview preparation experts to coach you. We offer the best preparation for job interviews in any industry, including the food & beverage industry. We have coached more than 250 candidates for interviews and assessment centers of top companies like PwC and other companies like First Bank, NNPC, Union Bank, GTB, DPR etc

The interview preparation session involves:

- Conducting research and sharing useful tips on the interview process, including potential questions and answers, for the candidate
- Reviewing your CV to anticipate likely questions
- Reviewing the food & beverage industry with you sharing information on the industry with you and breaking down technical matters to you to aid your flow in interview
- Conducting MOCK INTERVIEW with you where you will sit down with us and we will interview you as though you were having real FrieslandCampina interview, asking questions likely to be asked during the interview.
- Feedback will be provided to you based on your performance and areas that require improvement will be shared with you
- Our coaches are experts in the industry.

Benefits of this mock session

1, Deep, first-hand knowledge of the food & beverage industry in Nigeria
2, Familiarity with likely questions you will be asked and tips on how to tackle them
3, Boosting your confidence and minimizing the shock factor on the day of actual panel interview
4, Identifying your weak points and working on it before the actual interview
5, Your interview coaches are experts in interview coaching
6, This is the best preparation you can have for the actual interview

Our fee

PHYSICAL SESSION

(To hold at our office – 60 Moleye Street, off Herbert Macaulay, Alagomeji, Yaba, Lagos)

Entry level: N5,000

Experienced Hire: N10,000

Assessment Centre: N7, 500

SKYPE SESSION

Entry level: N7,500

Experienced Hire: N12,000

Our rates are actually cheap, it goes for as much as $349 (N125,000) in other countries e.g https://www.impactinterview.com/service/interview-coaching-3-hours/

DATE

Please call or text 08060482880 or 0809952777 to book date and time.

SKYPE SESSION

Date & time to be agreed with client

To book appointment, call or text 08060482880 or 0809952777.

Testimonial

This interview preparation service is also available for food & beverage firms as well as other companies.

See our full INTERVIEW COACHING INFORMATION PAGE

JARUSHUB

60 Moleye Street, off Herbert Macaulay, Alagomeji, Yaba, Lagos

http://www.jarushub.com/interview-coaching/

do you also offer Test preparation tutorials?

I would really need that
Re: Frieslandcampina WAMCO Nigeria Plc Young Professionals Programme 2017 by JARUSHUB: 1:03pm On Mar 19, 2018
Chiscomax:

do you also offer Test preparation tutorials?

I would really need that

Yes, we do and classes are about to commence.

http://www.jarushub.com/jarushub-aptitude-test-preparation-masterclass/
Re: Frieslandcampina WAMCO Nigeria Plc Young Professionals Programme 2017 by FChris(m): 7:21am On Mar 22, 2018
guys any other person gotten an invite yet?
Re: Frieslandcampina WAMCO Nigeria Plc Young Professionals Programme 2017 by FChris(m): 7:10am On Mar 29, 2018
guys please what's the update on Friesland? those that were invited for interview how was it..? are they still inviting people...?
Re: Frieslandcampina WAMCO Nigeria Plc Young Professionals Programme 2017 by chetaraph(m): 8:32am On Mar 29, 2018
FChris:
guys please what's the update on Friesland? those that were invited for interview how was it..? are they still inviting people...?

If you did not get an invite,,,just move on.
Re: Frieslandcampina WAMCO Nigeria Plc Young Professionals Programme 2017 by chilax94: 5:14pm On Apr 03, 2018
FChris:
There is another stage after the assessment stage, so successful candidates will be contacted for the last stage for a quick "chat"

1 Like

Re: Frieslandcampina WAMCO Nigeria Plc Young Professionals Programme 2017 by FChris(m): 9:21pm On Apr 03, 2018
...it is well... can't loose hope anything can still happen.. GOD GOT ME!
Re: Frieslandcampina WAMCO Nigeria Plc Young Professionals Programme 2017 by jaicey(f): 11:36am On Apr 06, 2018
chilax94:

There is another stage after the assessment stage, so successful candidates will be contacted for the last stage for a quick "chat"
please do you know anyone that has been contacted after that test because I haven’t been
Re: Frieslandcampina WAMCO Nigeria Plc Young Professionals Programme 2017 by Uzynice: 8:13pm On Apr 16, 2018
For those that made it through to the assessment center, Has anyone been contacted on the next stage?
Re: Frieslandcampina WAMCO Nigeria Plc Young Professionals Programme 2017 by chilax94: 11:15pm On Apr 27, 2018
Yes invites for the next stage came in today to guys that were successful
Re: Frieslandcampina WAMCO Nigeria Plc Young Professionals Programme 2017 by Uzynice: 5:24pm On Apr 28, 2018
chilax94:
Thank you very much.
Re: Frieslandcampina WAMCO Nigeria Plc Young Professionals Programme 2017 by Yamleg: 7:31pm On Dec 18, 2019
chilax94:
BRO, you still in Agbara?
Re: Frieslandcampina WAMCO Nigeria Plc Young Professionals Programme 2017 by finesttt: 8:36am On Aug 05, 2022
[quote author=Largehrt post=65684708][/quote]

Morning boss...please I got an invite from Friesland campina... Can I get your WhatsApp contact to ask some questions... Thanks
Re: Frieslandcampina WAMCO Nigeria Plc Young Professionals Programme 2017 by finesttt: 8:36am On Aug 05, 2022
chilax94:
I was contacted too for the assessment centre

Morning boss...please I got an invite from Friesland campina... Can I get your WhatsApp contact to ask some questions... Thanks
Re: Frieslandcampina WAMCO Nigeria Plc Young Professionals Programme 2017 by Aboosadiq: 2:44pm On Aug 06, 2022
finesttt:

Re: Frieslandcampina WAMCO Nigeria Plc Young Professionals Programme 2017 by GoldenDee: 7:56pm On Aug 06, 2022
For recently conducted workforce past question; numerical reasoning, verbal reasoning and abstract reasoning

Send a mail to goldengee9@gmail.com
Re: Frieslandcampina WAMCO Nigeria Plc Young Professionals Programme 2017 by Abdul2021: 7:42am On Aug 10, 2022
Has anyone done the test?
Re: Frieslandcampina WAMCO Nigeria Plc Young Professionals Programme 2017 by finesttt: 11:52am On Aug 11, 2022
Abdul2021:
Has anyone done the test?

Yes... Any update?
Re: Frieslandcampina WAMCO Nigeria Plc Young Professionals Programme 2017 by JobbyGuy: 11:47am On Aug 14, 2022
Any idea of the net take home
Re: Frieslandcampina WAMCO Nigeria Plc Young Professionals Programme 2017 by romeoetin(m): 12:54am On Aug 15, 2022
chilax94:

Is the quick chat physical or virtual?
Re: Frieslandcampina WAMCO Nigeria Plc Young Professionals Programme 2017 by crowniran(m): 7:41am On Aug 25, 2022
chilax94:

Please, can you talk more on the quick chat?
My assessment centre was successful and we are to meet with the HR next week. Could that be the quick chat?

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

500,000 Employed School Teachers Will Be Paid N23,000 As Monthly Salary / My God Win, I Finally Got A Good Job / List Of Selected Candidates For The Nigerian Navy Basic Training School Batch 19

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.