Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,167,282 members, 7,867,753 topics. Date: Friday, 21 June 2024 at 11:35 PM

Mercy Johnson Responds To Fan Who Told Her That Her Marriage Will Soon Break Up - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Mercy Johnson Responds To Fan Who Told Her That Her Marriage Will Soon Break Up (358 Views)

Chichi Igbo Goes Braless, Blasts Lady Who Told Her To Get Married / Rihanna’s Response To Fan Who Commented On Her “Stretch Marks” (Photos) / Toke Makinwa's Response To Fan Who Begged Her To Buy Jamb Form (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Mercy Johnson Responds To Fan Who Told Her That Her Marriage Will Soon Break Up by Louisojibe(m): 1:33pm On Nov 21, 2017
Nollywood actress, Mercy Johnson,, who shared a video of her singing to her husband in bed, was trolledon by a fan over the showoff.

According to the fan, the actress’ marriagewill end like that of her colleague Tonto Dikeh because her husband ‘dey shack amtoo much’. Mercy Johnson however had a reply for him.She Posted the video with the caption;Nothing for me ooo.

3days getaway with mybesty@princeodiokojie and trust me hewas tired of my singingwats mine? Am warming up for my album shahmmm featuring who ooo?Hey Friends….Be anxious for nothing

Here’s their exchange below;Dis your husband they shark u ooh make uno go end up like tonto dike”Bros go chop grass abeg, grow up and wish others well and mock no one”

source: http://www.crowd24ng.com/2017/11/mercy-johnson-responds-to-fan-who-told.html

Re: Mercy Johnson Responds To Fan Who Told Her That Her Marriage Will Soon Break Up by Hundreddegrees(m): 1:37pm On Nov 21, 2017
Savagery at its peak cry cry

(1) (Reply)

MPN Exclusive :former Bffs Banky W And Teebillz Have Fallen Out / Very Funny: Watch what this Lady did to a gossiper / Get This Amazing Beat For Free !!! (prod By Double Six) @doublesixbeats

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.