Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,484 members, 7,816,147 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 06:37 AM

Mass Recruitment For Engineers - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Mass Recruitment For Engineers (701 Views)

2018 Exxonmobil Recruitment For Engineers (Experienced And Graduate Trainees) / Dangote Refinery Salary Scale For Engineers / Mass Recruitment At National Space Research And Development Agency (NASRDA) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Mass Recruitment For Engineers by Roy01: 3:58pm On Nov 21, 2017
MASS RECRUITMENT FOR ENGINEERS
Our client in the Telecoms industry requires the services of several Engineers for each of these roles.

1. Job Titles:
i. BO E//TX(MW)
ii. BO Nokia Optix
iii. BO Huawei Optix
iv. BO Avait TX(MV)
v. BO ZTE Optix
vi. Data Analyst
vii. TX SME
viii. Rigger
ix. FME
x. SMPS SPOC
Job Descriptions:
i. Daily monitoring of the networks
ii. Provide technical support to circle for TX related issues from Customer and NOC
iii. Co-ordinate with TAC for the resolution of circle issues,
iv. Ensure Spare parts availability through customer and SPMS department in circles
v. Formulate the competence development guideline for the MS Radio Ops delivery etc.

2. Job Titles:
i. Bo Huawei Wireless
ii. Bo E// Wireless
iii. Bo ZTE Wireless
Job Descriptions:
i. Knowledge of network elements in domain expert area (TXN, BSS, RAN, Core, IN & VAS, Data Services); continue to develop expertise with current and emerging technologies
ii. Demonstrated fault identification and troubleshooting skills
iii. Ability to multi-task and work in a high pressure environment
iv. Experience with domain products in mobile Network
v. Familiarity with Huawei products a plus

3. Job Title: FO exclusion
i. Output daily exclusion availability report
ii. Output Availability analysis report

4. Job Title: QC
i. Define and maintain documentation & process standards for the NOC.
ii. Effectively communication of process areas and tracking front office/Back office performance gaps.
iii. Establish key process indicators, monitor, measure, and report on performance levels. Prepare periodic performance scorecards & communicate results to leadership.

5. Job Titles: Fiber QC
i. To ensure end to end handover of all nodes/network. The main handover points can be CEAS Archive, Project Documentation
ii. LLD/HLD/IP Sheets/Network Diagrams etc,
iii. Preventive maintenance
iv. Ensure and track Backup of all nodes
v. Approval of Normal & Emergency CR's after verification of MOP/Post Checks/Pre Checks etc.
vi. Access Management & To ensure no unauthorized access in the network
vii. Monthly Access Verification with respective OD's/Managers

6. Job Title: OSS E//
i. OSSRC Management related to FM,CM, PM Security. No outage in oss Since Last 8 months. All operations related to Oss have been managed precisely and smoothly.
ii. Server Managemnet,OSSRC has 22 servers in set up and managed currently, Which Includes SOEM and Tellabs DB server and support to Team.
iii. Routine Health check of all servers, Maintaining hygiene in system with deleting unwanted logs
iv. User Management:-All Accounts creation/deletion/adding of Rights/modification in Roles
v. Backup Tracker & CSR Tracker:-Maintain proper details of backup and CSR till now for all the server where we have backup facility.CSR tracker is maintain to track the issues and closure dates/remakrs.
7. Job Title: QC
i. Define and maintain documentation & process standards for the NOC.
ii. Effectively communication of process areas and tracking front office/Back office performance gaps.
iii. Establish key process indicators, monitor, measure, and report on performance levels. Prepare periodic performance scorecards & communicate results to leadership.
iv. FC Exclusion
8. Job Title: FC COLO
i. To interface with colo vendor in case of any information need communication
ii. Output top worst colo site. Inform customer to push colo get final solution
iii. Interface with colo coordinator for colo outage reconciliations

9. Job Title: OSS E//
i. OSSRC Management related to FM,CM,PM Security.
ii. Server Management, OSSRC has 22 servers in set up and managed currently, Which Includes SOME and Tellabs DB server and support to Team.
iii. Routine Health check of all servers, Maintaining hygiene in system with deleting unwanted logs
iv. User Management:-All Accounts creation/deletion/adding of Rights/modification in Roles, designing new Roles as per authority for user & Quarterly validation of all accounts with their proper follow up and closure.
v. Backup Tracker & CSR Tracker

Requirements:
* Degree in Engineering (Electrical and Computer/ Telecommunication)
* 2-5 years’ experience in O&M

Interested and qualified candidates should send CVs to recruitment@mactayconsulting.com , stating the positon applied for as the subject of the mail. Kindly share.

(1) (Reply)

Navy DSSC25 Assessment Shortlisting Out / Hubmart Stores Limited Latest Recruitment (6 Positions) / Adexen Recruitment Agency 2018 Latest Recruitment (12 Positions)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.