Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,019 members, 7,814,485 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 01:36 PM

Adesua Etomi Vs Ehi Ogbebor: Who Rocked The Edo Traditional Attire Better? PICS - Celebrities (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Adesua Etomi Vs Ehi Ogbebor: Who Rocked The Edo Traditional Attire Better? PICS (60959 Views)

Tiwa Savage, Wizkid And Chioma. Who Rocked The ($690) 248k Fendi Tee Better? / Ebuka Or Banky W, Who Rocked The Pink Agbada Better? / Toke Makinwa Or Roman Goddess?: Who Rocked The N1.1m Pajamas Better? (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Adesua Etomi Vs Ehi Ogbebor: Who Rocked The Edo Traditional Attire Better? PICS by Innobee99(m): 7:03pm On Nov 21, 2017
I have that impression that Etomi Na one kan spoilt small gal....She go over bad for bed
Re: Adesua Etomi Vs Ehi Ogbebor: Who Rocked The Edo Traditional Attire Better? PICS by Nobody: 7:07pm On Nov 21, 2017
Etomi rocks it better

2 Likes

Re: Adesua Etomi Vs Ehi Ogbebor: Who Rocked The Edo Traditional Attire Better? PICS by queenfav(f): 7:16pm On Nov 21, 2017
Can you guys stop all this! There is no competition in marriage o. The real deal is who stays happily married. We have seen a lot of society weddings, most crash within 2 years.Finally,no be by which person cake tall pass ooo. Let's allow them enjoy their new home without all this silly comparisons.

2 Likes

Re: Adesua Etomi Vs Ehi Ogbebor: Who Rocked The Edo Traditional Attire Better? PICS by Oria1999: 7:17pm On Nov 21, 2017
kennygee:
Ehi rocked it.

She is fleshy, and I can relate with her more as a Bini bride.
SMH its always about supporting our own. I guess Ehi is bini ?
Re: Adesua Etomi Vs Ehi Ogbebor: Who Rocked The Edo Traditional Attire Better? PICS by government77(f): 7:22pm On Nov 21, 2017
jadina:
This Op no get joy at all. Why will I compare two couples on their happiest days? We should appreciate them the way they are. Each has their own different taste. Abeg this thread no make sense angry
Thank u jare. Bada belle people always comparing and contrasting
Re: Adesua Etomi Vs Ehi Ogbebor: Who Rocked The Edo Traditional Attire Better? PICS by Teeboi56: 7:24pm On Nov 21, 2017
kay29000:
Adesua. The other girl is too white.
Na so my brother
Plenty Cream fall on her

1 Like

Re: Adesua Etomi Vs Ehi Ogbebor: Who Rocked The Edo Traditional Attire Better? PICS by jbaby265(f): 7:34pm On Nov 21, 2017
Adeusa is just too beautiful.. Kia I can't imagine how gorgeous she will look on her wedding dress
Re: Adesua Etomi Vs Ehi Ogbebor: Who Rocked The Edo Traditional Attire Better? PICS by mamachizzy(f): 7:35pm On Nov 21, 2017
why are u busy putting these two women against each other. They are happily married to men they obviously love, and all u can think of is to put them against each other. mtchewwwww!!!!!
Re: Adesua Etomi Vs Ehi Ogbebor: Who Rocked The Edo Traditional Attire Better? PICS by Funkybabee(f): 8:02pm On Nov 21, 2017
Adesua rocked it....

No too much of editing
Re: Adesua Etomi Vs Ehi Ogbebor: Who Rocked The Edo Traditional Attire Better? PICS by weezweezweez(m): 8:21pm On Nov 21, 2017
tesppidd:
Edo girls are beautiful.
but most of them are witches, mermaids,oloshos or fraudsters

1 Like

Re: Adesua Etomi Vs Ehi Ogbebor: Who Rocked The Edo Traditional Attire Better? PICS by jeff1607(m): 8:24pm On Nov 21, 2017
Adesuwa got the real stone beads while the other got plastic

1 Like

Re: Adesua Etomi Vs Ehi Ogbebor: Who Rocked The Edo Traditional Attire Better? PICS by tslimpez(f): 8:33pm On Nov 21, 2017
What's with the comparism
Re: Adesua Etomi Vs Ehi Ogbebor: Who Rocked The Edo Traditional Attire Better? PICS by tslimpez(f): 8:34pm On Nov 21, 2017
What's with the comparism They are both amazing smiley smiley
Re: Adesua Etomi Vs Ehi Ogbebor: Who Rocked The Edo Traditional Attire Better? PICS by tesppidd: 8:44pm On Nov 21, 2017
weezweezweez:
but most of them are witches, mermaids,oloshos or fraudsters
lol. Take time o. They are my sisters o.
Re: Adesua Etomi Vs Ehi Ogbebor: Who Rocked The Edo Traditional Attire Better? PICS by Nobody: 8:51pm On Nov 21, 2017
Ehi rocked the bridal attire ,I can actually relate to her dress as a Bini bride
Re: Adesua Etomi Vs Ehi Ogbebor: Who Rocked The Edo Traditional Attire Better? PICS by onilpee: 8:56pm On Nov 21, 2017
The mother of 2 rocked it better...........dick fall on her.

1 Like

Re: Adesua Etomi Vs Ehi Ogbebor: Who Rocked The Edo Traditional Attire Better? PICS by royalcode: 9:03pm On Nov 21, 2017
jeff1607:
Adesuwa got the real stone beads while the other got plastic
You are absolutely right. I thought I was the only one who noticed it.
Re: Adesua Etomi Vs Ehi Ogbebor: Who Rocked The Edo Traditional Attire Better? PICS by Flaghouse1: 9:12pm On Nov 21, 2017
makydebbie:
The cake is not even a competition. grin

Ehi wins this one. kiss

True talk, there is difference between CRAYFISH AND PRAWN Eli's wins the game

1 Like

Re: Adesua Etomi Vs Ehi Ogbebor: Who Rocked The Edo Traditional Attire Better? PICS by makydebbie(f): 9:41pm On Nov 21, 2017
Flaghouse1:

True talk, there is difference between CRAYFISH AND PRAWN Eli's wins the game
Sure. cool
Re: Adesua Etomi Vs Ehi Ogbebor: Who Rocked The Edo Traditional Attire Better? PICS by Abagworo(m): 9:42pm On Nov 21, 2017
newsynews:

Last weekend was really hectic for social media platforms as they got bombarded with glamorous pictures from two traditional wedding ceremonies.

Banky W got married to his love, Adesua Etomi last weekend in a star-studded event. Also, an Oil tycoon had his own wedding occasion same weekend.

Banky W and Adesua Etomi had their traditional wedding tagged #BAAD2017, while the one between Chief Kenneth Bramo and Ehi Ogbebor was tagged #EhiKen2017.

Purplefeel decided to juxtapose pictures from both weddings for you all to determine which bride really rocked the Edo traditional attire better and also whose cake and hubby rocked.

Adesua Etomi Vs Ehi Ogbebor BROUGHT TO YOU BY Purplefeel

http://www.purplefeel.com/2017/11/adesua-etomi-vs-ehi-ogbebor-who-rocked-edo-traditional-attire-better.html

Adesua's attire isn't Edo but more like Edo wanna be with Indian saree . I love Ogbebor's real Edo attire.

1 Like

Re: Adesua Etomi Vs Ehi Ogbebor: Who Rocked The Edo Traditional Attire Better? PICS by Adefemiaderoju1: 10:29pm On Nov 21, 2017
newsynews:

4. Flirting Time

Banky W: You go hear am this night

Adesua: No rush, we still get white wedding to do

After that one, we go still wait for like 6 months...

... cos I'm still a...
(finish the sentence)
Haha I am still a Fagin
Re: Adesua Etomi Vs Ehi Ogbebor: Who Rocked The Edo Traditional Attire Better? PICS by ashawopikin(m): 10:29pm On Nov 21, 2017
Tamarapetty:
beautiful cheesy , WE ROCK!! grin cheesy
abeg who be "we"? U dey dia?

Re: Adesua Etomi Vs Ehi Ogbebor: Who Rocked The Edo Traditional Attire Better? PICS by Nobody: 10:31pm On Nov 21, 2017
Edo ladies always beautiful and classy!!
Re: Adesua Etomi Vs Ehi Ogbebor: Who Rocked The Edo Traditional Attire Better? PICS by Flaghouse1: 10:38pm On Nov 21, 2017
makydebbie:
Sure. cool

My issue with the Etomi lady is that she seems to be the one pushing bank W out if his quiet life style and showcasing her wedding to the world to see, invariably making it look like a "Cinderella wedding" I hope it last and stands the test of time.

Wish them a rewarding and happy married life though !!!!
Re: Adesua Etomi Vs Ehi Ogbebor: Who Rocked The Edo Traditional Attire Better? PICS by ola753(f): 10:41pm On Nov 21, 2017
Adesua rocks

Re: Adesua Etomi Vs Ehi Ogbebor: Who Rocked The Edo Traditional Attire Better? PICS by Halyma(f): 10:56pm On Nov 21, 2017
newsynews:

Ehi: Hubby, I'm coming let me goan greet that guy

Kenneth: Abeg siddon here... I've spent a lot already
Op, I beg o no use laugh kill me.
Adefemiaderoju1:

Haha I am still a Fagin
grin grin
Re: Adesua Etomi Vs Ehi Ogbebor: Who Rocked The Edo Traditional Attire Better? PICS by Jaydasaint: 11:05pm On Nov 21, 2017
Ehi Ogbebor is more Edo and Benin than Adesua in their outfits. The Binis don't dress the way Adesua did. No matter how wealthy you are as a Bini we maintain our velvet and beads. Ask Adesua which cultural attire she put on? As for me outside the beads its not Bini.
Re: Adesua Etomi Vs Ehi Ogbebor: Who Rocked The Edo Traditional Attire Better? PICS by just2endowed: 11:23pm On Nov 21, 2017
To marry an Edo lady Is not that expensive at all. Everything Is affordable
Re: Adesua Etomi Vs Ehi Ogbebor: Who Rocked The Edo Traditional Attire Better? PICS by Nobody: 11:23pm On Nov 21, 2017
adesua
Re: Adesua Etomi Vs Ehi Ogbebor: Who Rocked The Edo Traditional Attire Better? PICS by elmagnifico411(m): 11:43pm On Nov 21, 2017
Nobody killed anything, no one rocked anything. Shea the 2 of them are now married, let them go and start rocking their hubbies jare.. all man fine.
Re: Adesua Etomi Vs Ehi Ogbebor: Who Rocked The Edo Traditional Attire Better? PICS by Stanleysteno(m): 11:55pm On Nov 21, 2017
chronique:
Anybody who knows what an Edo bride should look like traditionally, would know Ehi takes it all.

This is how Edo brides are dressed,traditionally. This red wrapper, is what our brides use.
God bless you brother

2 Likes

Re: Adesua Etomi Vs Ehi Ogbebor: Who Rocked The Edo Traditional Attire Better? PICS by Beryl007: 12:49am On Nov 22, 2017
*For your Borehole Drilling and Geophysical Survey at Reasonable Price....Contact us @
SDU Geology Firm...via call and whatsapp :
09035560780 Email:
samueladeyemia9@gmail.com. We are at your Service at Ogun State, Oyo State , Lagos State,
Osun State, Ekiti State and environs

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

#10YearsChallenge: Kechi Okwuchi Shares Throwback And Recent Photos / Alexx Ekubo And Fancy Acholonu Are Engaged As He Proposes To His Girlfriend / Top 6 Nigerian Artistes Who Were Born With Silver Spoons

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.