Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,927 members, 7,814,122 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 07:12 AM

Adesua Etomi Vs Ehi Ogbebor: Who Rocked The Edo Traditional Attire Better? PICS - Celebrities (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Adesua Etomi Vs Ehi Ogbebor: Who Rocked The Edo Traditional Attire Better? PICS (60957 Views)

Tiwa Savage, Wizkid And Chioma. Who Rocked The ($690) 248k Fendi Tee Better? / Ebuka Or Banky W, Who Rocked The Pink Agbada Better? / Toke Makinwa Or Roman Goddess?: Who Rocked The N1.1m Pajamas Better? (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Adesua Etomi Vs Ehi Ogbebor: Who Rocked The Edo Traditional Attire Better? PICS by GENTLETEE(m): 6:50am On Nov 22, 2017
obvious adesua!!!
Re: Adesua Etomi Vs Ehi Ogbebor: Who Rocked The Edo Traditional Attire Better? PICS by Tamarapetty(f): 8:05am On Nov 22, 2017
ashawopikin:
abeg who be "we"? U dey dia?
Lol, i meant benin gals
Re: Adesua Etomi Vs Ehi Ogbebor: Who Rocked The Edo Traditional Attire Better? PICS by Hykis(m): 8:37am On Nov 22, 2017
newsynews:
Ehi: Hubby, I'm coming let me goan greet that guy

Kenneth: Abeg siddon here... I've spent a lot already

i love Ehi's funny part

1 Like

Re: Adesua Etomi Vs Ehi Ogbebor: Who Rocked The Edo Traditional Attire Better? PICS by riyanxeally(f): 8:44am On Nov 22, 2017
d ehi babe looks smashing...candy crush

1 Like

Re: Adesua Etomi Vs Ehi Ogbebor: Who Rocked The Edo Traditional Attire Better? PICS by Nov6(m): 8:46am On Nov 22, 2017
makydebbie:
Like for Adesua, share for Ehi.

But I go for Adesua. smiley

Babe,
Ehi's wedding was a complete shut down, that od Adesua tended because she was marrying a celebrity, if you had attended Ehi's wedding you would understand what am talking about...
The kind of gifts that was giving out that started making me feel it was like a poverty elevation program..
Re: Adesua Etomi Vs Ehi Ogbebor: Who Rocked The Edo Traditional Attire Better? PICS by makydebbie(f): 8:48am On Nov 22, 2017
Nov6:

Babe,
Ehi's wedding was a complete shut down, that od Adesua tended because she was marrying a celebrity, if you had attended Ehi's wedding you would understand what am talking about...
The kind of gifts that was giving out that started making me feel it was like a poverty elevation program..
Wow, me I don't know.
I didn't see Ehi's wedding.
Re: Adesua Etomi Vs Ehi Ogbebor: Who Rocked The Edo Traditional Attire Better? PICS by Bhoomzhiee(f): 9:25am On Nov 22, 2017

Guy poverty elevation bawo[color=[color=#000099][/color]
Re: Adesua Etomi Vs Ehi Ogbebor: Who Rocked The Edo Traditional Attire Better? PICS by Imunose(f): 9:54am On Nov 22, 2017
As a Bini girl, I think ehi's attire completely beats adesuwa's.
Aside the hair bead on adesuwa, one would barely recognise her as a Bini bride.
So ehi wins.
Re: Adesua Etomi Vs Ehi Ogbebor: Who Rocked The Edo Traditional Attire Better? PICS by Nov6(m): 10:18am On Nov 22, 2017
makydebbie:
Wow, me I don't know.
I didn't see Ehi's wedding.

cars, plasma TV, micro wave, refrigerator, washing machine & different kind of home appliances were given out...

The cheapest drink seen was baileys&henessy... The drinks alone i went home with was enough to set up a Minnie wine bar if i want to...
BAAD20017 just tended because it was Bank W
Re: Adesua Etomi Vs Ehi Ogbebor: Who Rocked The Edo Traditional Attire Better? PICS by Hosywhite(f): 10:20am On Nov 22, 2017
Adesua darling..u rock jare.
Re: Adesua Etomi Vs Ehi Ogbebor: Who Rocked The Edo Traditional Attire Better? PICS by weezweezweez(m): 3:54pm On Nov 22, 2017
tesppidd:
lol. Take time o. They are my sisters o.
ahhhhh.... that makes u a mermaid/merman then...... I'm prostrating ma/sir .... no vex .... � lol
Re: Adesua Etomi Vs Ehi Ogbebor: Who Rocked The Edo Traditional Attire Better? PICS by makydebbie(f): 4:42pm On Nov 22, 2017
Nov6:

cars, plasma TV, micro wave, refrigerator, washing machine & different kind of home appliances were given out...

The cheapest drink seen was baileys&henessy... The drinks alone i went home with was enough to set up a Minnie wine bar if i want to...
BAAD20017 just tended because it was Bank W
Wow! shocked
Okay then, I now understand.

1 Like

Re: Adesua Etomi Vs Ehi Ogbebor: Who Rocked The Edo Traditional Attire Better? PICS by EngrXrix(m): 8:16pm On Nov 22, 2017
newsynews:

Last weekend was really hectic for social media platforms as they got bombarded with glamorous pictures from two traditional wedding ceremonies.

Banky W got married to his love, Adesua Etomi last weekend in a star-studded event. Also, an Oil tycoon had his own wedding occasion same weekend.

Banky W and Adesua Etomi had their traditional wedding tagged #BAAD2017, while the one between Chief Kenneth Bramo and Ehi Ogbebor was tagged #EhiKen2017.

Purplefeel decided to juxtapose pictures from both weddings for you all to determine which bride really rocked the Edo traditional attire better and also whose cake and hubby rocked.

Adesua Etomi Vs Ehi Ogbebor BROUGHT TO YOU BY Purplefeel

http://www.purplefeel.com/2017/11/adesua-etomi-vs-ehi-ogbebor-who-rocked-edo-traditional-attire-better.html
Pure case of money get mate..
Re: Adesua Etomi Vs Ehi Ogbebor: Who Rocked The Edo Traditional Attire Better? PICS by chenypat(f): 8:31pm On Nov 22, 2017
Ehi's wedding was the bomb. I never knew her nor heard anything about her before now but got the opportunity just a month to the wedding. The Invitation card alone is something else. Abeg na case of money meet with money. I love Adesuwa but Ehi win the battle in all aspect. Adesuwa bead looks tacky. Her I.V ..

Re: Adesua Etomi Vs Ehi Ogbebor: Who Rocked The Edo Traditional Attire Better? PICS by chenypat(f): 8:33pm On Nov 22, 2017
chenypat:
Ehi's wedding was the bomb. I never knew her nor heard anything about her before now but got the opportunity just a month to the wedding. The Invitation card alone is something else. Abeg na case of money meet with money. I love Adesuwa but Ehi win the battle in all aspect. Adesuwa bead looks tacky. Her I.V ..

Re: Adesua Etomi Vs Ehi Ogbebor: Who Rocked The Edo Traditional Attire Better? PICS by Nobody: 7:32pm On Nov 25, 2017
tartarus:
Edo babes are beautiful. Getting married to my edo babe soon kiss

Congrats tartarus.

1 Like

Re: Adesua Etomi Vs Ehi Ogbebor: Who Rocked The Edo Traditional Attire Better? PICS by EzeIgboNwaChukwu(m): 11:12pm On Dec 12, 2017
tslimpez:
What's with the comparism They are both amazing smiley smiley
nice dp. U look gorgeous.
May i send a pm to ur mailbox?
Just friends and alter ego
Re: Adesua Etomi Vs Ehi Ogbebor: Who Rocked The Edo Traditional Attire Better? PICS by gwama: 8:04pm On Jul 10, 2020
ADESUA it is a love marriage, EHI it is a money marriage. cool cool cool cool
Re: Adesua Etomi Vs Ehi Ogbebor: Who Rocked The Edo Traditional Attire Better? PICS by victorian(f): 10:15pm On Jul 10, 2020
Nov6:

Babe,

Lol @ poverty elevation program

Money is so good grin

Money! Money! Money!

Money is good! I love money! No apologies on my desire cheesy

And Ehi is so pretty! She too fine smiley

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

#10YearsChallenge: Kechi Okwuchi Shares Throwback And Recent Photos / Alexx Ekubo And Fancy Acholonu Are Engaged As He Proposes To His Girlfriend / Top 6 Nigerian Artistes Who Were Born With Silver Spoons

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.