Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,195 members, 7,822,042 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 03:40 AM

Night View Of The Water Fountain At Abule Egba Jubilee Bridge(pics) - Travel (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Night View Of The Water Fountain At Abule Egba Jubilee Bridge(pics) (66518 Views)

Night View Of Maiduguri, Borno State (Photos) / The Night View Of Terminal 3 Of Oshodi Transport Interchange - Photos / Night View Of The Ayade Industrial Park In Calabar (Beautiful Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Night View Of The Water Fountain At Abule Egba Jubilee Bridge(pics) by izzyboi(m): 7:09am On Nov 23, 2017
bigplayerz:
you say its nonsense just because you were born and brought up there as @izzyboi you are really sick upstairs and you can receive sense by taking your first deliverance in that fountain...#go and sin no more#
SMH for you. All you typed is pure bullshit... I've got better things to do than replying you.Bye
Re: Night View Of The Water Fountain At Abule Egba Jubilee Bridge(pics) by bigplayerz(m): 3:37pm On Nov 23, 2017
LOL better things like going back to egba village or looking for means of fetching water from that fountain. you`re but a boy still being spoon fed. grin grin grin grin
izzyboi:

SMH for you. All you typed is pure bullshit... I've got better things to do than replying you.Bye
Re: Night View Of The Water Fountain At Abule Egba Jubilee Bridge(pics) by izzyboi(m): 5:24pm On Nov 23, 2017
bigplayerz:
LOL better things like going back to egba village or looking for means of fetching water from that fountain. you`re but a boy still being spoon fed. grin grin grin grin
so Abule-Egba is a village... I'm tired of replying you sef.
Re: Night View Of The Water Fountain At Abule Egba Jubilee Bridge(pics) by ficayo1: 5:34am On Aug 28, 2019
hello good morning pls i'm about to visit lagos abule egba soon pls can anyone suggest a place for date for me within abule egba? thanks u can whatsapp me 08173770687 :fikaayo

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Photos Of 8 Edo Indigenes Who Died In Fatal Accident On Return From Spain / Nigerian Air Force Plane Crashes In Kaduna State (Photos) / After 7 Million Naira Savings, What Is NEXT, UK Or Canada?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.