Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,684 members, 7,816,788 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 05:14 PM

Enugu Police Arrest Two Ladies Walking On The Road For Indecent Dressing - Fashion (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Fashion / Enugu Police Arrest Two Ladies Walking On The Road For Indecent Dressing (92221 Views)

Why We Fined, Flogged Ladies For Indecent Dressing – Warri Youth Leader / Mugabekazi Lilliane Sentenced To 2 Years In Jail For Indecent Dressing In Rwanda / 5 Nigerian Cities With The Highest Level Of Indecent Dressing Among Ladies (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Enugu Police Arrest Two Ladies Walking On The Road For Indecent Dressing by Livefreeordieha(m): 10:11pm On Nov 21, 2017
NEHLIVE:
.According to an eyewitness report online, Men of the Enugu State Police Command allegedly arrested two young ladies for indecent dressing.

The incident is said to have take place on Monday, November 20, at Garrison area of Enugu City.

http://m.af1234.com/Af1234/details/enugu-police-arrest-two-ladies-walking-on-the-road-for-indecent-dressing
dat means na Interpol and Mi5 go arrest diz��

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Enugu Police Arrest Two Ladies Walking On The Road For Indecent Dressing by aquila123(m): 10:12pm On Nov 21, 2017
FUNKEEEE !!!!

Re: Enugu Police Arrest Two Ladies Walking On The Road For Indecent Dressing by adecz: 10:13pm On Nov 21, 2017
grin
I trust police,

DPO go first sample the juicy one,
under threat of 8 months imprisonment.. tongue

Ignorant babes like this go quickly give in
to avoid "imprisonment.. grin grin

Dem even resemble local ashi sef..

All Korrekt Sah.. cool grin

Re: Enugu Police Arrest Two Ladies Walking On The Road For Indecent Dressing by Whois(m): 10:14pm On Nov 21, 2017
Mini skirt is a social norm 'ere in enugu so I doubt if the arrest was cus of the indecent dressin' btw maybe the op meant to say gariki not garrison
Re: Enugu Police Arrest Two Ladies Walking On The Road For Indecent Dressing by beautiful232(f): 10:14pm On Nov 21, 2017
police you people should try and say the truth for once,you need money say it,stop lying bout nothing..yeye police men
Re: Enugu Police Arrest Two Ladies Walking On The Road For Indecent Dressing by big3boy: 10:15pm On Nov 21, 2017
pls anybody in the house. how can i get prepaid meter. the nepa in my area are frustrating all efforts to get it. am in ibadan
Re: Enugu Police Arrest Two Ladies Walking On The Road For Indecent Dressing by JuicyStar: 10:15pm On Nov 21, 2017
If this is what the police are going after now, then it's evident that crime has greatly reduced in Enugu state. Otherwise if to say them they pursue thieves, armed robbers and kidnappers them no go see these girls talk less of to park and arrest them.

Remember Police is always your friend.
Re: Enugu Police Arrest Two Ladies Walking On The Road For Indecent Dressing by Oluwadamilare09: 10:15pm On Nov 21, 2017
Imagine look what this Yong lady turn them self in to shocked shocked shocked
���
Re: Enugu Police Arrest Two Ladies Walking On The Road For Indecent Dressing by Mrkumareze(m): 10:17pm On Nov 21, 2017
I'm a decent state, such arrest should be carried out by female officers , possibly monitored by male ones. Meanwhile the girls look alike and very unkept
Re: Enugu Police Arrest Two Ladies Walking On The Road For Indecent Dressing by Nobody: 10:19pm On Nov 21, 2017
Lol, i don see worse pass this outfit for church sef.
Re: Enugu Police Arrest Two Ladies Walking On The Road For Indecent Dressing by lordtim001(m): 10:19pm On Nov 21, 2017
Randy Policemen

They just want to take them to the station and spank them and bleep them for free

They are just using that one as pastime. In Lagos and Ogun State,the technique that the members of the force use is to harass Yahoo-boys,even 16year old boys with dreadlocks and 5th hand Android phone cheesy
Re: Enugu Police Arrest Two Ladies Walking On The Road For Indecent Dressing by ofuonyebi: 10:20pm On Nov 21, 2017
I can see indecency in these olosho gabes b'cause the cloth they wear, did not cover their dirty bumbum

they are looking for who to put to bed but not the police on parol!...weldone police....our ladies have lost moral decency

this is already alarming and like the war again corruption, it must start from somewhere..

1 Like

Re: Enugu Police Arrest Two Ladies Walking On The Road For Indecent Dressing by no1madman(m): 10:20pm On Nov 21, 2017
Okkkk

Re: Enugu Police Arrest Two Ladies Walking On The Road For Indecent Dressing by curvilicious: 10:21pm On Nov 21, 2017
They look like junkies tueh!
See that one hair, nosering nd lips tueh
Na man go still dey ki.ss am tueh!
Men sef tueh!
Re: Enugu Police Arrest Two Ladies Walking On The Road For Indecent Dressing by adecz: 10:23pm On Nov 21, 2017
big3boy:
pls anybody in the house. how can i get prepaid meter. the nepa in my area are frustrating all efforts to get it. am in ibadan

NEPA have realized they cannot survive
without 'Estimated' billing, so, they prefer not
to issue more prepaid.... E no pay dem lai lai.

1 Like

Re: Enugu Police Arrest Two Ladies Walking On The Road For Indecent Dressing by eaglechild: 10:24pm On Nov 21, 2017
That is Port Harcourt not Enugu, Garrison is in PH Even the bus colours give it away.

4 Likes

Re: Enugu Police Arrest Two Ladies Walking On The Road For Indecent Dressing by ruffDiamond: 10:24pm On Nov 21, 2017
that one in stripe no look like man o zoom her front package ..and I like tall lady ..not so bad looming ...make police go find shekau abeg..no free punna here ..meanwhil I will never settle for any short devil
Re: Enugu Police Arrest Two Ladies Walking On The Road For Indecent Dressing by Promzyunique(m): 10:25pm On Nov 21, 2017
d ladies already made d guys abunna ..stand....so.dy want.to go n ...see ..watz really inside...dia
Re: Enugu Police Arrest Two Ladies Walking On The Road For Indecent Dressing by Drsheddy(m): 10:28pm On Nov 21, 2017
Op this is Port Harcourt not Enugu please

4 Likes

Re: Enugu Police Arrest Two Ladies Walking On The Road For Indecent Dressing by Manlikepapply: 10:28pm On Nov 21, 2017
This photos are not from Enugu Statep
Re: Enugu Police Arrest Two Ladies Walking On The Road For Indecent Dressing by skills50(m): 10:31pm On Nov 21, 2017
lemme hear dem say dat dy are not the worst police in the world..... Na Thunder go fire dem
Re: Enugu Police Arrest Two Ladies Walking On The Road For Indecent Dressing by Jckleiin(m): 10:31pm On Nov 21, 2017
NEHLIVE:
.According to an eyewitness report online, Men of the Enugu State Police Command allegedly arrested two young ladies for indecent dressing.

The incident is said to have take place on Monday, November 20, at Garrison area of Enugu City.

http://m.af1234.com/Af1234/details/enugu-police-arrest-two-ladies-walking-on-the-road-for-indecent-dressing
Oga change the heading, this is Port Harcourt and not Enugu

3 Likes

Re: Enugu Police Arrest Two Ladies Walking On The Road For Indecent Dressing by Nobody: 10:32pm On Nov 21, 2017
What stupid offence is that? Rapists in uniform
Re: Enugu Police Arrest Two Ladies Walking On The Road For Indecent Dressing by Sprumbabafather: 10:32pm On Nov 21, 2017
This happened in PH
Re: Enugu Police Arrest Two Ladies Walking On The Road For Indecent Dressing by winterfell007(m): 10:33pm On Nov 21, 2017
Amarabae:
One of the two girls look unkempt.
But what the police did is wrong.
What about guys that sag their jeans and are showing the world their backside and underwear, is that not also indecent dressing?

I really like ur swag picture
Re: Enugu Police Arrest Two Ladies Walking On The Road For Indecent Dressing by Tex42(m): 10:36pm On Nov 21, 2017
Earthquake1:
Maybe dirty dressing because I find nothing indecent there.

They look like two lesbians grin
Exactly my thought, especially, the Lesbian part.
Re: Enugu Police Arrest Two Ladies Walking On The Road For Indecent Dressing by stevecantrell: 10:36pm On Nov 21, 2017
what ladies...? Cant two muscular dudes walk on the streets in peace again ?

2 Likes

Re: Enugu Police Arrest Two Ladies Walking On The Road For Indecent Dressing by ELITE12(m): 10:37pm On Nov 21, 2017
IDIOTS ~
What's their business with how they dress
Re: Enugu Police Arrest Two Ladies Walking On The Road For Indecent Dressing by Flaghouse1: 10:41pm On Nov 21, 2017
JONNYSPUTE:
Fake news. No where in Enugu is known as Garrison.

Probably the person was referring to Gariki in Enugu,just my thoughts,
Re: Enugu Police Arrest Two Ladies Walking On The Road For Indecent Dressing by Nobody: 10:42pm On Nov 21, 2017
See my junction ooo... Garrison pH city

Op u are mad..this is port Harcourt not Enugu.

The big building After spar is dental clinic.

Dingbang abeg garrison dey Enugu grin

2 Likes

Re: Enugu Police Arrest Two Ladies Walking On The Road For Indecent Dressing by tit(f): 10:43pm On Nov 21, 2017
Police has to be based on towns and local governments
Re: Enugu Police Arrest Two Ladies Walking On The Road For Indecent Dressing by Charly68: 10:45pm On Nov 21, 2017
God have mercy on this girls

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Sewing for beginners / Lady's Before & After Makeover Photos Spark Outage Online / 5 Ways To Make Your Beard Grow Faster

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.