Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,049 members, 7,810,880 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 05:35 PM

Why We Fined, Flogged Ladies For Indecent Dressing – Warri Youth Leader - Fashion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Fashion / Why We Fined, Flogged Ladies For Indecent Dressing – Warri Youth Leader (47443 Views)

Mugabekazi Lilliane Sentenced To 2 Years In Jail For Indecent Dressing In Rwanda / 5 Nigerian Cities With The Highest Level Of Indecent Dressing Among Ladies / Enugu Police Arrest Two Ladies Walking On The Road For Indecent Dressing (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Why We Fined, Flogged Ladies For Indecent Dressing – Warri Youth Leader by Islie: 2:47pm On Jul 09, 2023
A group of youths in Ubeji community in Warri South Local Government Area of Delta State, under the aegis of Ubeji Youth and Employment Development Organisation, has gone tough against ladies involved in indecent dressing.

Sunday PUNCH gathered that members of the youth group had started clamping down on suspected offenders by subjecting them to strokes of the cane or in the alternative imposed fines on them.

It was gathered that the enforcement of the exercise tagged ‘War Against Indecent Dressing’ among young ladies in the community, which commenced since Monday, July 3, 2023, had caused panic among females in the locality.

Some of the victims, it was learnt, were compelled to pay fines as high as N10,000 or receive 40 strokes of the cane.

Confirming the development, the Secretary of the youth group, Stanley Bomele, told journalists that “the exercise became necessary due to the provocative ways ladies dressed in the community.”

Bomele added, “Most of the girls had gone haywire in the name of fashion with some of them almost going about in nudity, which is irritating and does not tell well of the community”, he said.

While attributing the major cause of assaults and sexual harassment in the area to indecent dressing among young ladies, Bomele warned, “The wearing of miniskirts, bummer shorts or tight (bikers shorts) would no longer be tolerated in the community”.

https://punchng.com/why-we-fined-flogged-ladies-for-indecent-dressing-youth-leader/?amp

39 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Why We Fined, Flogged Ladies For Indecent Dressing – Warri Youth Leader by slawomir: 2:51pm On Jul 09, 2023
Damnnn niggar

Live and lets live moda fuckkers
Flog any of my female relatives and watch me knock your head off your neck

These are some of the things that come alongside civilization
Accept it or fuckkk off

That is how I was walking with my two baby sisters in New Benin markets and one idiot was about to cause awareness and call them names because they were on a skimpy, diaphanous and translucent outfit
I walked up to the moda fuckker and looked him straight in the eye and say I' mma punch someone in the face..balling'up my fist right 🤛 about now...no one fuckkk with my baby sisters and go scot free

163 Likes 29 Shares

Re: Why We Fined, Flogged Ladies For Indecent Dressing – Warri Youth Leader by Zxcvbnmghtr: 2:52pm On Jul 09, 2023
grin

Ubeji community in Warri South Local Government Area of Delta must be a Muslim dominated L.G.A cheesy. Infact they want to enforce Hijab sef. Why are Muslims like this? grin Can't you allow us to wear our indecent clothes in peace. All you need do is close your eyes any time you come across us half naked. All these Muslim boys should go and learn some self control. wink

You want us to be dressing like how Tiwa Savage dressed during her performance in Saudi Arabia all covered up? Haba, you people are not civilize. undecided

51 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Why We Fined, Flogged Ladies For Indecent Dressing – Warri Youth Leader by Leggodeals(f): 2:52pm On Jul 09, 2023
Hypocrites!

Leave women alone and develop your communities. Face what is facing you

Meanwhile Join us here for unending job updates with employers' direct emails https:///184037139835240/

42 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Why We Fined, Flogged Ladies For Indecent Dressing – Warri Youth Leader by gammarays(m): 2:52pm On Jul 09, 2023
Islie:

Plus
Investigations

https://punchng.com/why-we-fined-flogged-ladies-for-indecent-dressing-youth-leader/?amp

Nlfpmod
Same youths doing immoral stuffs 🙄🙄

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why We Fined, Flogged Ladies For Indecent Dressing – Warri Youth Leader by KingDash09(m): 2:53pm On Jul 09, 2023
Come my area and see smallies with short short gowns

Any girl dressing indecently should be flogged
We must cast out the spirit of ashawo

214 Likes 21 Shares

Re: Why We Fined, Flogged Ladies For Indecent Dressing – Warri Youth Leader by Emperormartin(m): 2:53pm On Jul 09, 2023
Our prostitutes have taken over the street.

These people are trying to purge there land from drifting into sodom

127 Likes 8 Shares

Re: Why We Fined, Flogged Ladies For Indecent Dressing – Warri Youth Leader by GanagiBitrus: 2:55pm On Jul 09, 2023
That's taking laws into their hands.

21 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Why We Fined, Flogged Ladies For Indecent Dressing – Warri Youth Leader by theophorus(m): 2:56pm On Jul 09, 2023
Oboy eeehn.
This "war against Indecent Dressing" go make sense ooo. Atleast we go get money talk repair our community road.

Oya! Make we write to dem Papa dem to seek approval and start Billing-Wiping those Girls wen dey wear Pant and Singlet abi Bra up and dan.

Those boys wen dey wear slides and short with dread self go collect.

56 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Why We Fined, Flogged Ladies For Indecent Dressing – Warri Youth Leader by Onyiiobi7735(m): 3:03pm On Jul 09, 2023
grin grin Hope they flogged the spirit of harlotry out of their buttocks.

64 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Why We Fined, Flogged Ladies For Indecent Dressing – Warri Youth Leader by endsarrrs(f): 3:06pm On Jul 09, 2023
I do not support ladies who dressed indecent, but the guys that sag their pants too should be flogged.

Ladies, become responsible and dress responsible also.

I hope cultists don't hijack this enforcement

61 Likes 10 Shares

Re: Why We Fined, Flogged Ladies For Indecent Dressing – Warri Youth Leader by mymadam(m): 3:18pm On Jul 09, 2023
Leggodeals:
Hypocrites!

Leave women alone and develop your communities. Face what is facing you

I wonder o 🤷🏽‍♂️

7 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Why We Fined, Flogged Ladies For Indecent Dressing – Warri Youth Leader by izonborn098(m): 3:35pm On Jul 09, 2023
Flog the fish brain commot.
Befor na hide olosho dey hide dey do their things, now anywhere u go either church, office or road na them don cover everywhere.
Some just buy them indomie and bread he don finish, hunger dey really deal with this gender.

26 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why We Fined, Flogged Ladies For Indecent Dressing – Warri Youth Leader by LikeAking: 4:01pm On Jul 09, 2023
endsarrrs:
I do not support ladies who dressed indecent, but the guys that sag their pants too should be flogged.

Ladies, become responsible and dress responsible also.

I hope cultists don't hijack this enforcement

Support your fellow women...

Why must guys enforce things in women...

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Why We Fined, Flogged Ladies For Indecent Dressing – Warri Youth Leader by Skillsnigeria: 8:56pm On Jul 09, 2023
Hmmm
Re: Why We Fined, Flogged Ladies For Indecent Dressing – Warri Youth Leader by MykellOni(m): 8:56pm On Jul 09, 2023
Attendance: Present ✔️
Believe me the way these bannies dress these days ehn... Haba, no moderation again nowadays, privates don turn public assets

3 Likes

Re: Why We Fined, Flogged Ladies For Indecent Dressing – Warri Youth Leader by Angel55555(m): 8:56pm On Jul 09, 2023
This is wrong, why are they taking the law into their hands. The ladies should charge them for assault.

12 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Why We Fined, Flogged Ladies For Indecent Dressing – Warri Youth Leader by BluntCrazeMan: 8:57pm On Jul 09, 2023
Hiiaaaaa..

Na Waa Ooo
Re: Why We Fined, Flogged Ladies For Indecent Dressing – Warri Youth Leader by IamMobisola(f): 8:57pm On Jul 09, 2023
And what actions have these so-called youths taken against yahoo boys, armed robbers, rapist, kidnappers and so on in their community? Morons

33 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Why We Fined, Flogged Ladies For Indecent Dressing – Warri Youth Leader by bigdammyj: 8:57pm On Jul 09, 2023
Noted.
Re: Why We Fined, Flogged Ladies For Indecent Dressing – Warri Youth Leader by angelfallz(m): 8:58pm On Jul 09, 2023
those jobless youths should be arrested

11 Likes

Re: Why We Fined, Flogged Ladies For Indecent Dressing – Warri Youth Leader by nairavsdollars(f): 8:58pm On Jul 09, 2023
You can't try that in Lagos

4 Likes

Re: Why We Fined, Flogged Ladies For Indecent Dressing – Warri Youth Leader by money121(m): 8:59pm On Jul 09, 2023
Ok
Re: Why We Fined, Flogged Ladies For Indecent Dressing – Warri Youth Leader by greggng: 8:59pm On Jul 09, 2023
What a shame ..
When Muslims call for sharia ..
Naive people think they are evil
Now you guys are practicing it

18 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Why We Fined, Flogged Ladies For Indecent Dressing – Warri Youth Leader by kasim155: 8:59pm On Jul 09, 2023
OloYeOfEgbE:
The way these yoruba girls flock from the west with these prostitution thing in Warri is alarming.

Let them take that rubbish away from this state and go to osun or ekiti and do this rubbish

You nor get sense wahali. If you not get anything sensible to talk, just shut up

7 Likes

Re: Why We Fined, Flogged Ladies For Indecent Dressing – Warri Youth Leader by MelesZanawi: 9:00pm On Jul 09, 2023
KingDash09:
Come my area and see smallies with short short gowns

Any girl dressing indecently should be flogged
We must cast out the spirit of ashawo

This is funny but I don't support flogging them.

1 Like

Re: Why We Fined, Flogged Ladies For Indecent Dressing – Warri Youth Leader by Zupay: 9:01pm On Jul 09, 2023
Are the girls, not the girlfriends of some of the youths? cheesy

3 Likes

Re: Why We Fined, Flogged Ladies For Indecent Dressing – Warri Youth Leader by Angel55555(m): 9:01pm On Jul 09, 2023
IamMobisola:
And what actions have these so-called youths taken against yahoo boys, armed robbers, rapist, kidnappers and so on in their community? Morons
Exactly, shameless men.

9 Likes

Re: Why We Fined, Flogged Ladies For Indecent Dressing – Warri Youth Leader by swiych(m): 9:01pm On Jul 09, 2023
FOOLS

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Miss University Nigeria 2012 Contestants(pictures) / Veso Golden Oke: Nigerian Transgender To Contest In A Pageant In Ghana (Photos) / Women, U Can Prepare These Honey Sexual Performance Remedy For Your Husband.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.