Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,977 members, 7,817,878 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 09:54 PM

Okada Man Who Raises False Alarm Over Missing Joystick For Free Sex Arested.PICS - Crime (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Okada Man Who Raises False Alarm Over Missing Joystick For Free Sex Arested.PICS (45821 Views)

FEMALE Soldier Who Raises Alarm Over S€xual Harassment By Three Senior Military / 51 People Arrested In Abuja For Raising False Alarm Over 'Missing Private Parts’ / Mob Beats NDLE Officer To Death In Adamawa After Drug Dealers Raised False Alarm (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Okada Man Who Raises False Alarm Over Missing Joystick For Free Sex Arested.PICS by Livefreeordieha(m): 1:37am On Nov 22, 2017
gypsey:
Exellently put! And i agree %100000000000 Danke! grin
bitte�
Re: Okada Man Who Raises False Alarm Over Missing Joystick For Free Sex Arested.PICS by Nobody: 1:49am On Nov 22, 2017
Angelanest:
An okada man in the habit of raising false alarm of his missing manhood in order to get free sex whenever he carries young ladies in Festac Area of Lagos State has been arrested by the officials of Rapid Response Squad of the Lagos Police Command.

The rider, whose name was given as Okechukwu Desmond, allegedly picked a young lady whose name was not disclosed at Apple Junction, Festac, around 9:00 p.m. yesterday.

Midway into the journey, Okechukwu raised alarm that his passenger lady has taken his manhood.

It took the speedy intervention of the Rapid Response Squad to save the lady from an angry mob who had converged at the scene from lyching the young lady for using charm to take the manhood of the okada rider.

The RRS team thereafter transferred the case to the nearest police station in Festac , where it was discovered that the supposed victim had recently reported a similar case of a missing manhood at the station.

On further interrogation, the okada rider confessed to the police about his habit of getting cheap sex from unsuspecting ladies that patronise him by raising false alarm that they have stolen his manhood.

Sources recalled that Okechukwu had once reported in the same station similar incident where he demanded he be put up with a commercial sex worker to test whether his manhood was still functioning.

After his confession, Okechukwu disclosed that nothing was wrong with his manhood and that all he wanted was free sex.

Efforts to get him to disclosed how many ladies he has done it for proved abortive as investigator disclosed the case was still under investigation.

While the lady was allowed to go after offering statement to the police, the rider was taken into custody at Base 44, Festac Police Station for further investigation into the case.

It could not be ascertained if he would be charged to court..

Source; https://www.nationalhelm.co/2017/11/sx-crazed-okada-rider-apprehended-police-operatives-festac-lagos-photos.html

Evil Dog!

Re: Okada Man Who Raises False Alarm Over Missing Joystick For Free Sex Arested.PICS by python1: 2:38am On Nov 22, 2017
ipobarecriminals:
python1
My boss, I no understand how I take miss dis very sweat party. Anyway na their way be dat, another one go happen very soon. grin grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Okada Man Who Raises False Alarm Over Missing Joystick For Free Sex Arested.PICS by ipobbigot7: 2:59am On Nov 22, 2017
The moment i saw the story i knew it that an Igbo name will be the criminal, their names always prominently appears in crimes involving rape, kidnapping, robbery, drug trafficking, money rituals, incest, baby factory, human trafficking etc.

This was the reasons Fashola deported them when he was the governor of Lagos.
Re: Okada Man Who Raises False Alarm Over Missing Joystick For Free Sex Arested.PICS by omoelerin1: 4:54am On Nov 22, 2017
Joephat:
grin

It can only happen in a country where colonial scam called religion is upheld with high esteem.

Meanwhile....

I have come to understand that equating Nigeria to Animals without being specific is a great insult to animals who had formed and who has a well organized system of Government with a working Castes or social classes.

For Instance: Termites

Winged female and male Termites will continue to fly around until they have grown and decide to make babes. The very moment they Met, they will loose their wings and come down to establish their Colony.

You can not establish a Colony without attaining a particular quality or Age. The couple will be Called a Queen and a King respectively. In the colony, they will start to make babies and the babies will grow taking up their Roles.

The Colony Castes are divided into three, Thats; The Queen and the king(Executives) Proletariat (Workers) and The Soldiers.

Their functions are categorically stipulated, the Executives are the head, the workers are in charge of building and expanding the colony, whereas, the Soldiers protect the Colony against external aggression..

Now, look clearly and tell me, if is not an insult to Compare Nigeria with Termites Colony.

Nigeria, a Country, that the head is Certificateless and without any good leadership quality. A country that cannot provide jobs for her willing workers. A country that uses her Soldiers to kill her citizens instead of protecting them against external aggression.

Please, if you're equating Nigeria with Animals, be specific bcz it will be an insult to some Animals
Nigeria has a certificateless leader, that is why it is worst than some animal colony, abi? Nigeria in 2010-2015, was good like animal kingdom, because it had PhD holder leader like termite queen and king, shey?
If that is the case, termite colony is better than your family, cause your Dady as head of family has no certificate.

It is the Nigerian certificateless leader that makes that Biafra criminal okada rider engage in such act for free sex.
Re: Okada Man Who Raises False Alarm Over Missing Joystick For Free Sex Arested.PICS by Nobody: 5:36am On Nov 22, 2017
grin wink cheesy grin of course na..she has to take his dik
Re: Okada Man Who Raises False Alarm Over Missing Joystick For Free Sex Arested.PICS by rebecca167(m): 6:54am On Nov 22, 2017
Riogeese:
shocked wetin man neva see....
Re: Okada Man Who Raises False Alarm Over Missing Joystick For Free Sex Arested.PICS by Sluvist(m): 7:24am On Nov 22, 2017
Igbos and their crave for crime, may God save us from their traps.

1 Like

Re: Okada Man Who Raises False Alarm Over Missing Joystick For Free Sex Arested.PICS by Danladi7: 9:29am On Nov 22, 2017
This one too would likely be on nairaland chestbeating he developed Lagos grin

stupid deluded arrogant and greedy race grin

1 Like

Re: Okada Man Who Raises False Alarm Over Missing Joystick For Free Sex Arested.PICS by newslifeop: 10:00am On Nov 22, 2017
Lol
Re: Okada Man Who Raises False Alarm Over Missing Joystick For Free Sex Arested.PICS by Konquest: 5:00am On Dec 25, 2017
kn23h:
He’s amongst the dullards claiming to have developed Lagos.

Billionaire Okada rider grin
^^^^^^
^^^^^^
@kn23h
How are you doing and Happy Holidays
to you. smiley

grin ...I'm just seeing this thread. That guy
should be chemically chastrated otherwise
he'll still do it when he relocates to another
state.

This is a variant of the format that has been used since the early 1990s as far as I can
remember. This is how one woman was
wrongly accused of "stealing" a stupid miscreant's manhoo.d in Tejuoso
axis of Yaba and he was made to test/have sex
with her to certify if it had resumed
functioning as recorded in one of the
copies of Tell magazine. I was so livid
with rage when I heard what they did to
the Alhaja! angry

This was when there was mass hysteria
about missing pe.nises in Nigeria in the 1990s which
was all a lie!

Women should be careful about their
environment and looks of people before
getting on bikes, tricycles, and cars so as
not to fall victim to criminals and sexual
perverts!
Re: Okada Man Who Raises False Alarm Over Missing Joystick For Free Sex Arested.PICS by Hedonistically: 9:57am On Dec 25, 2017
This is a sickening report. God forbids, the kind of unimaginable dangers we are all exposed to everyday that we go out. It's just crazy.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Customs Officer Butchered While Trying To Stop Smugglers (Graphic Photos) / Tension In Ajah As Hoodlums Clash With Police / El Chapo's Son, Ovidio Guzmán-López Arrested, Sparks Violence In Mexico

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.