Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,157,933 members, 7,835,115 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 04:51 AM

Okada Man Who Raises False Alarm Over Missing Joystick For Free Sex Arested.PICS - Crime (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Okada Man Who Raises False Alarm Over Missing Joystick For Free Sex Arested.PICS (45883 Views)

51 People Arrested In Abuja For Raising False Alarm Over 'Missing Private Parts’ / Anti-Cult Group Member Arested For Raping Girl In A Church Building In Delta / Mob Beats NDLE Officer To Death In Adamawa After Drug Dealers Raised False Alarm (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Okada Man Who Raises False Alarm Over Missing Joystick For Free Sex Arested.PICS by chronique(m): 8:54pm On Nov 21, 2017
Lol. I guess it's time for me to branch into okada business. I'm going to buy one tomorrow and start learning how to ride it... Lagosians and all manner of tricks though.

1 Like

Re: Okada Man Who Raises False Alarm Over Missing Joystick For Free Sex Arested.PICS by zabadii(m): 8:54pm On Nov 21, 2017
And this is how they are developing Lagos

Re: Okada Man Who Raises False Alarm Over Missing Joystick For Free Sex Arested.PICS by Nobody: 9:03pm On Nov 21, 2017
kn23h:
He’s amongst the dullards claiming to have developed Lagos.

Billionaire Okada rider grin

HAHAHAHAHAHAHA grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Okada Man Who Raises False Alarm Over Missing Joystick For Free Sex Arested.PICS by Nobody: 9:03pm On Nov 21, 2017
Martin0:

Na wa ooo tinz dey happen for nigeria ooo..gringringrin
And people believed his crap grin
Re: Okada Man Who Raises False Alarm Over Missing Joystick For Free Sex Arested.PICS by Nobody: 9:05pm On Nov 21, 2017
kn23h:

OMG !!! This is funny as hell !!! I'll have to laugh again and again! HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Okada Man Who Raises False Alarm Over Missing Joystick For Free Sex Arested.PICS by Nobody: 9:09pm On Nov 21, 2017
kn23h:

Again, I'm gonna just laugh... It's the funniest thing I've heard from a very reasonable fellow in a loooong time. I'll just print this statement and put it up against my work and home wall to make me laugh at all times. This is God's work in my life! Thank you LORD! Let my 3rd round of laughter begins:

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Okada Man Who Raises False Alarm Over Missing Joystick For Free Sex Arested.PICS by almarthins(m): 9:19pm On Nov 21, 2017
See all the developers are quiet now o! If say na small yoruba do this kind tin now. The blame go end for buhari head.
Re: Okada Man Who Raises False Alarm Over Missing Joystick For Free Sex Arested.PICS by ModsWillKillNL: 9:22pm On Nov 21, 2017
kn23h:

Hahahaha

Looonatic flatiyeasterners never disappoint.

Bunch of semiliterate lowlives.
Re: Okada Man Who Raises False Alarm Over Missing Joystick For Free Sex Arested.PICS by Boxer007(m): 9:24pm On Nov 21, 2017
Angelanest:
An okada man in the habit of raising false alarm of his missing manhood in order to get free sex whenever he carries young ladies in Festac Area of Lagos State has been arrested by the officials of Rapid Response Squad of the Lagos Police Command.

The rider, whose name was given as Okechukwu Desmond, allegedly picked a young lady whose name was not disclosed at Apple Junction, Festac, around 9:00 p.m. yesterday.

Midway into the journey, Okechukwu raised alarm that his passenger lady has taken his manhood.

It took the speedy intervention of the Rapid Response Squad to save the lady from an angry mob who had converged at the scene from lyching the young lady for using charm to take the manhood of the okada rider.

The RRS team thereafter transferred the case to the nearest police station in Festac , where it was discovered that the supposed victim had recently reported a similar case of a missing manhood at the station.

On further interrogation, the okada rider confessed to the police about his habit of getting cheap sex from unsuspecting ladies that patronise him by raising false alarm that they have stolen his manhood.

Sources recalled that Okechukwu had once reported in the same station similar incident where he demanded he be put up with a commercial sex worker to test whether his manhood was still functioning.

After his confession, Okechukwu disclosed that nothing was wrong with his manhood and that all he wanted was free sex.

Efforts to get him to disclosed how many ladies he has done it for proved abortive as investigator disclosed the case was still under investigation.

While the lady was allowed to go after offering statement to the police, the rider was taken into custody at Base 44, Festac Police Station for further investigation into the case.

It could not be ascertained if he would be charged to court..

Source; https://www.nationalhelm.co/2017/11/sx-crazed-okada-rider-apprehended-police-operatives-festac-lagos-photos.html

He was betrayed by females. WTF
Re: Okada Man Who Raises False Alarm Over Missing Joystick For Free Sex Arested.PICS by Martin0(m): 9:33pm On Nov 21, 2017
gypsey:
And people believed his crap grin
D tory jus tire me ooo
Re: Okada Man Who Raises False Alarm Over Missing Joystick For Free Sex Arested.PICS by Oyindidi(f): 9:34pm On Nov 21, 2017
Mtcheeeeeew!
Re: Okada Man Who Raises False Alarm Over Missing Joystick For Free Sex Arested.PICS by ipobarecriminals: 9:36pm On Nov 21, 2017
OKECHUKWU DEMON.Fl@theads are criminals. Cut his preek
Re: Okada Man Who Raises False Alarm Over Missing Joystick For Free Sex Arested.PICS by ipobarecriminals: 9:39pm On Nov 21, 2017
python1
Re: Okada Man Who Raises False Alarm Over Missing Joystick For Free Sex Arested.PICS by Alariiwo: 9:43pm On Nov 21, 2017
One of the fools calling Lagos no man's land developing Festac.

When Ambode is done rebranding Lagos, migrants like this will stay put in their enclave there and Lagos will have peace

1 Like

Re: Okada Man Who Raises False Alarm Over Missing Joystick For Free Sex Arested.PICS by SlayQueenSlayer(m): 9:52pm On Nov 21, 2017
All na development.
Re: Okada Man Who Raises False Alarm Over Missing Joystick For Free Sex Arested.PICS by SlayQueenSlayer(m): 9:58pm On Nov 21, 2017
Orpe7:
Nawao. In other news.
Wig for sale
Contact
Instagram: @dbshair

I really do hope you have the permission of the lady whose picture you are using to advertise your product.
Re: Okada Man Who Raises False Alarm Over Missing Joystick For Free Sex Arested.PICS by Coolgent(m): 10:27pm On Nov 21, 2017
Ipob terrorist
Re: Okada Man Who Raises False Alarm Over Missing Joystick For Free Sex Arested.PICS by Orpe7(m): 10:49pm On Nov 21, 2017
SlayQueenSlayer:

I really do hope you have the permission of the lady whose picture you are using to advertise your product.

Yes!
Re: Okada Man Who Raises False Alarm Over Missing Joystick For Free Sex Arested.PICS by Guyman02: 10:51pm On Nov 21, 2017
That guy doesn't look like Igbo man, it's like the OP chose the name OKECHUKWU for him sad
Re: Okada Man Who Raises False Alarm Over Missing Joystick For Free Sex Arested.PICS by SlayQueenSlayer(m): 10:55pm On Nov 21, 2017
Orpe7:

Yes!

Good luck with sales.
Re: Okada Man Who Raises False Alarm Over Missing Joystick For Free Sex Arested.PICS by xpset2(f): 11:04pm On Nov 21, 2017
What kind of people inhabit this space called Nigeria sef
Re: Okada Man Who Raises False Alarm Over Missing Joystick For Free Sex Arested.PICS by joxxy01(m): 11:04pm On Nov 21, 2017
Joephat:
grin

It can only happen in a country where colonial scam called religion is upheld with high esteem.

Meanwhile....

I have come to understand that equating Nigeria to Animals without being specific is a great insult to animals who had formed and who has a well organized system of Government with a working Castes or social classes.

For Instance: Termites

Winged female and male Termites will continue to fly around until they have grown and decide to make babes. The very moment they Met, they will loose their wings and come down to establish their Colony.

You can not establish a Colony without attaining a particular quality or Age. The couple will be Called a Queen and a King respectively. In the colony, they will start to make babies and the babies will grow taking up their Roles.

The Colony Castes are divided into three, Thats; The Queen and the king(Executives) Proletariat (Workers) and The Soldiers.

Their functions are categorically stipulated, the Executives are the head, the workers are in charge of building and expanding the colony, whereas, the Soldiers protect the Colony against external aggression..

Now, look clearly and tell me, if is not an insult to Compare Nigeria with Termites Colony.

Nigeria, a Country, that the head is Certificateless and without any good leadership quality. A country that cannot provide jobs for her willing workers. A country that uses her Soldiers to kill her citizens instead of protecting them against external aggression.

Please, if you're equating Nigeria with Animals, be specific bcz it will be an insult to some Animals
every one is not bad in Nigeria. U are not a Nigerian if not u should know this
Re: Okada Man Who Raises False Alarm Over Missing Joystick For Free Sex Arested.PICS by Tecno66: 11:17pm On Nov 21, 2017
Who marry dey get free sex? He no go take care of the woman? This one just want free flexing without any strings attached.
Teewhy2:
Awoof dey run belle. Why he no go marry if he wants free sex.

Are you planning for your roof parapet?
Check out details of our polystyrene parapet installation, it is light, fast to install and durable.
Prefect for land which doesn't much loads and renovation works.
Click below
https://www.nairaland.com/3726763/alternative-building-material-expanded-polystyrene/6
Re: Okada Man Who Raises False Alarm Over Missing Joystick For Free Sex Arested.PICS by Tecno66: 11:20pm On Nov 21, 2017
Earthquake1:

Na their work.
Na part of the huzzle.
Re: Okada Man Who Raises False Alarm Over Missing Joystick For Free Sex Arested.PICS by Partreek911: 11:25pm On Nov 21, 2017
Joephat:
grin

It can only happen in a country where colonial scam called religion is upheld with high esteem.

Meanwhile....

I have come to understand that equating Nigeria to Animals without being specific is a great insult to animals who had formed and who has a well organized system of Government with a working Castes or social classes.

For Instance: Termites

Winged female and male Termites will continue to fly around until they have grown and decide to make babes. The very moment they Met, they will loose their wings and come down to establish their Colony.

You can not establish a Colony without attaining a particular quality or Age. The couple will be Called a Queen and a King respectively. In the colony, they will start to make babies and the babies will grow taking up their Roles.

The Colony Castes are divided into three, Thats; The Queen and the king(Executives) Proletariat (Workers) and The Soldiers.

Their functions are categorically stipulated, the Executives are the head, the workers are in charge of building and expanding the colony, whereas, the Soldiers protect the Colony against external aggression..

Now, look clearly and tell me, if is not an insult to Compare Nigeria with Termites Colony.

Nigeria, a Country, that the head is Certificateless and without any good leadership quality. A country that cannot provide jobs for her willing workers. A country that uses her Soldiers to kill her citizens instead of protecting them against external aggression.

Please, if you're equating Nigeria with Animals, be specific bcz it will be an insult to some Animals
in the spirit of being specific, which animal is your father abeg

1 Like

Re: Okada Man Who Raises False Alarm Over Missing Joystick For Free Sex Arested.PICS by omocalabar(m): 11:26pm On Nov 21, 2017
See y jungle Justice is extremely dangerous
Re: Okada Man Who Raises False Alarm Over Missing Joystick For Free Sex Arested.PICS by Torosk1(m): 11:58pm On Nov 21, 2017
Wahala dey o, different type! grin
Re: Okada Man Who Raises False Alarm Over Missing Joystick For Free Sex Arested.PICS by Afflalo(m): 12:38am On Nov 22, 2017
My Advice 4 Dis Young Man Is 2 Go To Sambisa Forest And Tell Shekau 2 Give Him Those Chibok Girls And Use Dem 4 Free Sex.
Re: Okada Man Who Raises False Alarm Over Missing Joystick For Free Sex Arested.PICS by Azam101: 1:09am On Nov 22, 2017
okechukwu, nnwachukwu all the chuks name confirmed awon developers ni
Re: Okada Man Who Raises False Alarm Over Missing Joystick For Free Sex Arested.PICS by cococandy(f): 1:20am On Nov 22, 2017
I’m speechless
Re: Okada Man Who Raises False Alarm Over Missing Joystick For Free Sex Arested.PICS by Livefreeordieha(m): 1:27am On Nov 22, 2017
kolnel:
Very stupid guy
He should be locked up for one year so he won’t even think of having sex
na dia u go see preek Revolution...�����
Re: Okada Man Who Raises False Alarm Over Missing Joystick For Free Sex Arested.PICS by Livefreeordieha(m): 1:31am On Nov 22, 2017
Partreek911:
in the spirit of being specific, which animal is your father abeg
so diz guy didn't make any sense to u?chei...I'm sure the guy would be crying now...Because he really wanted to try and communicate but in the end I'm sure he must have realized that.....See below ��

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

El Chapo's Son, Ovidio Guzmán-López Arrested, Sparks Violence In Mexico / Kidnappers Arrested In Rivers For Beheading Five ONELGA Vigilantes / Brooklyn Subway Shooting Suspect Has Been Arrested And Faces Charges (Pictures)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 57
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.