Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,754 members, 7,827,777 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 04:54 PM

Me And Ebuka Who Wore The Agbada Better - (pic) - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Me And Ebuka Who Wore The Agbada Better - (pic) (3400 Views)

Bambam Vs Lady Gaga: Who Wore The Chicken Dress Better? / Timi Dakolo Vs Ebuka: Who Rocked The Suit Better? / Keyshia Ka'oir Vs Tiwa Savage: Who Wore The Gucci Better? (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Me And Ebuka Who Wore The Agbada Better - (pic) by Addictedtodrugs(m): 7:47pm On Nov 21, 2017
Hello Guys , I stumbled on this Ebuka Agbada everyone is talking about ...
Kindly rate us! Who wore it better? ...

P.s : I sewed my Agbada last month

Re: Me And Ebuka Who Wore The Agbada Better - (pic) by TRAPP(m): 7:49pm On Nov 21, 2017
Nice agbada guy cheesy
Re: Me And Ebuka Who Wore The Agbada Better - (pic) by divinehand2003(m): 7:50pm On Nov 21, 2017
You try but Ebuka still top the chart
Re: Me And Ebuka Who Wore The Agbada Better - (pic) by DuchessLily(f): 7:53pm On Nov 21, 2017
Ebuka ofcos
Re: Me And Ebuka Who Wore The Agbada Better - (pic) by Kneephy(m): 7:53pm On Nov 21, 2017
Na 280k you sow am?

If not!

Ya a learner
Re: Me And Ebuka Who Wore The Agbada Better - (pic) by LuvU2: 7:57pm On Nov 21, 2017
Purple did it for me.

1 Like

Re: Me And Ebuka Who Wore The Agbada Better - (pic) by ObaKlaz: 8:02pm On Nov 21, 2017
Ebuka wins but bro, yours is very lit and badass too.
I'm seeing my fashion designer this week. It's time to step up my Agbada game!
Re: Me And Ebuka Who Wore The Agbada Better - (pic) by phintohlar(f): 8:06pm On Nov 21, 2017
LuvU2:
Purple did it for me.
same here

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Me And Ebuka Who Wore The Agbada Better - (pic) by SonyObsessed: 8:07pm On Nov 21, 2017
1. That's not you, that's top model "Royal Kennessy"

2. Both Agbada was designed by Ugo Monye

3. OP, get a life!

12 Likes

Re: Me And Ebuka Who Wore The Agbada Better - (pic) by FarahAideed: 8:07pm On Nov 21, 2017
Thats not you , you stole that pics from the tailors Instagram page

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Me And Ebuka Who Wore The Agbada Better - (pic) by makydebbie(f): 8:09pm On Nov 21, 2017
SonyObsessed:

3. OP, get a life!
The OP right now. grin

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Me And Ebuka Who Wore The Agbada Better - (pic) by Praisles(f): 8:10pm On Nov 21, 2017
SonyObsessed:

3. OP, get a life!
SonyObsessed:

3. OP, get a life!
SonyObsessed:

3. OP, get a life!
Hehehe oOp see your life

3 Likes

Re: Me And Ebuka Who Wore The Agbada Better - (pic) by sobastical: 8:13pm On Nov 21, 2017
SonyObsessed:

3. OP, get a life!

Lobatan
OP busted
Re: Me And Ebuka Who Wore The Agbada Better - (pic) by bigtt76(f): 8:40pm On Nov 21, 2017
The second outfit was well made and it got character compared to Ebuka's own. I would assume that the second might be a direct hand work of the designer BUT the other may have been sewn by the designer'!
Re: Me And Ebuka Who Wore The Agbada Better - (pic) by Addictedtodrugs(m): 11:02pm On Nov 21, 2017
SonyObsessed:

3. OP, get a life!
Werey, how do you know it’s not me Ken , Smh for I too know people
Re: Me And Ebuka Who Wore The Agbada Better - (pic) by urvillagepeoplee(m): 6:06am On Nov 22, 2017
Addictedtodrugs:
shut up,that's not even ur future uncle,if I hear peem from u again,I increase ur drug dosage to 90%,bia op,don't let us send u online cardiac arrest.

2 Likes

Re: Me And Ebuka Who Wore The Agbada Better - (pic) by dapsoneh: 6:27am On Nov 22, 2017
urvillagepeoplee:
shut up,that's not even ur future uncle,if I hear peem from u again,I increase ur drug dosage to 90%,bia op,don't let us send u online cardiac arrest.
ah ah, someone cannot lie in peace again ni ?
Re: Me And Ebuka Who Wore The Agbada Better - (pic) by Bigbeard(m): 6:32am On Nov 22, 2017
I knew this was going to happen.
Re: Me And Ebuka Who Wore The Agbada Better - (pic) by KellyKertz(m): 6:34am On Nov 22, 2017
Addictedtodrugs:

Wii you keep quiet

1 Like

Re: Me And Ebuka Who Wore The Agbada Better - (pic) by Nobody: 1:32pm On Nov 22, 2017
Your own no straight

(1) (Reply)

Swimsuit Model Michelle Okoro Goes Pantless In New Raunchy Photo / Ghanaian Pastor Blasts Young Ladies, “May Your Pussy Perish With You In Hell” / Proud Nigerian Lesbian Couples Share Their Loved Up Photo Online

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.