Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,903 members, 7,817,677 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 05:01 PM

Proud Nigerian Lesbian Couples Share Their Loved Up Photo Online - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Proud Nigerian Lesbian Couples Share Their Loved Up Photo Online (3396 Views)

What Happened To Bobrisky Is The Reason I Left Nigeria - U.S Nigerian Lesbian / Nasera Love Kamara Shares Her Topless Photo Online. See Reactions / Davido Pecking His Girlfriend, Chioma Avril Rowland In New Loved Up Photo (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Proud Nigerian Lesbian Couples Share Their Loved Up Photo Online by Naijamingles80: 10:10am On Sep 25, 2020
A proud Nigerian lesbian couples share their loved up photo online

A Nigerian lesbian that is so proud of been a lesbian, Amara has taken to Twitter to share a photo of herself, her partner and another lesbian couple all loved up.

Read full below

https://www.naijamingles.com/a-proud-nigerian-lesbian-couples-share-their-loved-up-photo-online/

Re: Proud Nigerian Lesbian Couples Share Their Loved Up Photo Online by ThetrueWord: 10:31am On Sep 25, 2020
May God have mercy. Now that the abnormals are becoming normals, it's for a reason, it's a sign that nothing will matter again.

It's End Time, repent for the kingdom of God is at hand

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Proud Nigerian Lesbian Couples Share Their Loved Up Photo Online by Justkatty(f): 10:37am On Sep 25, 2020
I believe they are old enough to know what good and bad is.... So they should keep sailing.Obrigado

1 Like

Re: Proud Nigerian Lesbian Couples Share Their Loved Up Photo Online by Enoch07: 10:40am On Sep 25, 2020
at this point I don't care, whatever makes your boat float in as much as you don't bother the next man, you're on your own. over to righteousness89

1 Like

Re: Proud Nigerian Lesbian Couples Share Their Loved Up Photo Online by Righteousness89(m): 10:44am On Sep 25, 2020
This is a Wicked act against God and Against Humanity!
This is Ungodly!This Unnatural! This is an act of Provoking Divine Wrath..

There is no Way we will Modify Evil..

These are the Wickedness that attracts and Invites the Wrath of GOD ALMIGHTY.

Whether you do it in the Secret or in the Open, it is Abomination! It is Evil!

No Matter who does it! No Matter who Endorses it! Be it a Nation or a People! It is Evil! It is Abomination! It is Wickedness! It is Destructive!

4 Likes

Re: Proud Nigerian Lesbian Couples Share Their Loved Up Photo Online by Ibhamzah17: 11:04am On Sep 25, 2020
Minus Two puna angry angry

1 Like

Re: Proud Nigerian Lesbian Couples Share Their Loved Up Photo Online by DaddyRochie1642: 11:43am On Sep 25, 2020
Las Las they'll still return back to "Vitamin
D" grin grin
Re: Proud Nigerian Lesbian Couples Share Their Loved Up Photo Online by updatechange(m): 11:51am On Sep 25, 2020
Give me that one in a blue tinted hair lemme fvck the hell out of her angry
Re: Proud Nigerian Lesbian Couples Share Their Loved Up Photo Online by Timi141: 12:40pm On Sep 25, 2020
Righteousness89:
This is Wickedness against God and Against Humanity!

There is no Way we will Modify Evil..

These are the Wickedness that attracts and Invites the Wrath of GOD ALMIGHTY.

Whether you do it in the Secret or in the Open, it is Abomination! It is Evil!

No Matter who does it! No Matter who Endorses it! Be it a Nation or a People! It is Evil! It is Abomination! It is Wickedness! It is Destructive!
The same way he is punishing the G7 and G20 countries that have legalized it abi?

Instead of preaching fear and punishment, maybe your God should pivot to a message of love.

No rapture is coming, we are all in this human condition together. The only way we can make it is through love and understanding.

If after all these years, you and your people can't still understand that, then you people can keep your heaven.

1 Like

Re: Proud Nigerian Lesbian Couples Share Their Loved Up Photo Online by Iamicekid(m): 1:26pm On Sep 25, 2020
I would love to be friends with lesbians ooo, so we go fit dey run 2sum together without stress, make Dem dey use me as substitute

1 Like

Re: Proud Nigerian Lesbian Couples Share Their Loved Up Photo Online by YngDenzel1: 1:39pm On Sep 25, 2020
Enoch07:
at this point I don't care, whatever makes your boat float in as much as you don't bother the next man, you're on your own. over to righteousness89
Aswear bruv.. who are we to judge
Re: Proud Nigerian Lesbian Couples Share Their Loved Up Photo Online by kheny12(m): 1:59pm On Sep 25, 2020
It's their lives,who are we to judge.
Re: Proud Nigerian Lesbian Couples Share Their Loved Up Photo Online by Obierika(m): 2:07pm On Sep 25, 2020
updatechange:
Give me that one in a blue tinted hair lemme fvck the hell out of her angry

I'm wondering why she's even a lesbian, it's not like she's ugly like the others
Re: Proud Nigerian Lesbian Couples Share Their Loved Up Photo Online by victorian(f): 2:22pm On Sep 25, 2020
Obierika:

I'm wondering why she's even a lesbian, it's not like she's ugly like the others

It's not far fetched
She must have had terrible experience from men. And couldn't cope anymore than to tilt towards lesbianism.

A 22years old lady was pouring her heart to me last night, how she's thinking of becoming a reverend sister and she is so tired of mind games and dissapointment from men. She just want to focus and dedicate her life to God and forget men and marriage.

I told her hell no!

If at my age, I've not given up on love and I'm having the best of two worlds with wealthy guys at my beck and call. I can stick to one ,the wealthiest of them all.
Or waste my precious time dating several but I decide to choose a caring and loving one.
So I wonder why u should throw in the trowel at such young age. You have your whole life ahead of you

Never allow demonic men change who you are. They are not worth the stress.

She eventually changed her mind and focused on graduating with good grades, get a nice job before plunging into another relationship.

Hopefully she should be wise and prepared enough to quickly decipher wolves in sheep clothing from the good sincere guys by the time she graduates .

Hopefully. I will personally tutor her on the antics of wolves.

She's my side pet project. cheesy

Personally delivered to me by one of her male friends who knows me very well and felt, she's dating wrong guys who are making her feel worthless and depressed.

May God help young ladies coming up.

Amen

1 Like

Re: Proud Nigerian Lesbian Couples Share Their Loved Up Photo Online by joecason: 4:47pm On Sep 25, 2020
Timi141:

The same way he is punishing the G7 and G20 countries that have legalized it abi?

Instead of preaching fear and punishment, maybe your God should pivot to a message of love.

No rapture is coming, we are all in this human condition together. The only way we can make it is through love and understanding.

If after all these years, you and your people can't still understand that, then you people can keep your heaven.

Well there's no point arguing with you ...it's when that time comes... I just hope it won't be too late for you
Re: Proud Nigerian Lesbian Couples Share Their Loved Up Photo Online by UndauntedYOCA(f): 6:15pm On Sep 25, 2020
I follow the bald one on YouTube and she seems cool.

(1) (Reply)

'Call Him Our Husband' - Reactions As Regina Talked About Husband & Chika Ike / A Picture Of Goldie Showing Her Birth Date And Death Date / Photo Of Saka Telling Jay Jay Okocha To Port From Glo To MTN, LOLX

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.