Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,653 members, 7,809,476 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 10:13 AM

The Scene Where Bilyamin Muhammed Bello Was Killed By Wife Maryam Sanda At Home - Crime (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / The Scene Where Bilyamin Muhammed Bello Was Killed By Wife Maryam Sanda At Home (75122 Views)

Corpse Of Bilyamin Muhammed Bello Stabbed To Death By Wife Maryam Sanda (Graphic / Who Is Maryam Sanda? Profile Of Wife Who Stabbed Husband Bilyamin Muhammed Bello / Bilyamin Muhammed Bello Stabbed To Death By Maryam Sanda, His Wife (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The Scene Where Bilyamin Muhammed Bello Was Killed By Wife Maryam Sanda At Home by henrycantona(m): 10:11am On Nov 22, 2017
Dronedude:
No be shisha pipe i dey see for ground??

That explains the type of home and drug using couple or rich kids they are.

She got high n obviously didnt know when the acts was committed.

I said it something must have instigated this devilish act..

u just said what is on my mind cox i know no sane person will kill one for whom he express love for this must be the work of codiene +lacaserah= death
Re: The Scene Where Bilyamin Muhammed Bello Was Killed By Wife Maryam Sanda At Home by jobbers: 10:36am On Nov 22, 2017
oh
Re: The Scene Where Bilyamin Muhammed Bello Was Killed By Wife Maryam Sanda At Home by zinizta: 10:37am On Nov 22, 2017
when we speak of domestic violence, most women sit up and pay attention because they feel they only are the victims.

this shows domestic violence could perpetrated by any gender.
Re: The Scene Where Bilyamin Muhammed Bello Was Killed By Wife Maryam Sanda At Home by niggi4life(m): 11:19am On Nov 22, 2017
nnokwa042:
me by mere looking at the house I know what happened, a woman can only kill a man when the man is relaxing on top chair or bed,the man lay on bed or chair to sleep the lady stab him all over then later scattered the living room to make it look like they fought,if the man is awake can she stab his private part allso,?I had problem one day with my Nigerian wife in Lagos I went to my room to rest then my mind was not settled saidI to my self this one am not hearing her voice again I hope she's not planning evil let me not sleep the next thing I saw she bumped into my room with pestle to kill me I jumped up and grab the pestle from her,one need to be careful with women no be person tell me to run back to Austria after that attack
hmmmmm... Na wa oooo... Na God save you ooo
Re: The Scene Where Bilyamin Muhammed Bello Was Killed By Wife Maryam Sanda At Home by bikefab(m): 12:04pm On Nov 22, 2017
The devil is a woman...
Re: The Scene Where Bilyamin Muhammed Bello Was Killed By Wife Maryam Sanda At Home by nnokwa042(m): 12:55pm On Nov 22, 2017
niggi4life:
hmmmmm... Na wa oooo... Na God save you ooo
I swear
Re: The Scene Where Bilyamin Muhammed Bello Was Killed By Wife Maryam Sanda At Home by brookz: 12:59pm On Nov 22, 2017
End Time Wife.

Meanwhile...........

1 Share

Re: The Scene Where Bilyamin Muhammed Bello Was Killed By Wife Maryam Sanda At Home by AnanseK(m): 3:18pm On Nov 22, 2017
soberdrunk:
This story doesn't add up, how in the name of Zeus can a woman stab a full grown man three good times in the back and in the private part till he dies without sustaining any type of injury? angry angry

Where did you get all that from?
Re: The Scene Where Bilyamin Muhammed Bello Was Killed By Wife Maryam Sanda At Home by petitejolie(f): 8:40pm On Nov 22, 2017
nnokwa042:
me by mere looking at the house I know what happened, a woman can only kill a man when the man is relaxing on top chair or bed,the man lay on bed or chair to sleep the lady stab him all over then later scattered the living room to make it look like they fought,if the man is awake can she stab his private part allso,?I had problem one day with my Nigerian wife in Lagos I went to my room to rest then my mind was not settled saidI to my self this one am not hearing her voice again I hope she's not planning evil let me not sleep the next thing I saw she bumped into my room with pestle to kill me I jumped up and grab the pestle from her,one need to be careful with women no be person tell me to run back to Austria after that attack
re u serious? hahahahaahahaha! so u av oyibo wife. but why must una get Nigerian wife sef. oyibo no do una?
Re: The Scene Where Bilyamin Muhammed Bello Was Killed By Wife Maryam Sanda At Home by nnokwa042(m): 2:30am On Nov 23, 2017
petitejolie:

re u serious? hahahahaahahaha! so u av oyibo wife. but why must una get Nigerian wife sef. oyibo no do una?
u dey mind me? Greediness I wan mix egusi and ogbono it back fires
Re: The Scene Where Bilyamin Muhammed Bello Was Killed By Wife Maryam Sanda At Home by romero(m): 4:25pm On Nov 24, 2017
THIS STORY IS VERY PATHETIC.
ON THE OTHER HAND, I SUSPECT THIS WOMAN; SHE MIGHT HAVE HIRED AND PAID SOME DUDES TO KILL HER HUSBAND
SHE COULD HAVE OPENED THE DOOR FOR THEM IN THE MIDNIGHT WHEN HE WAS ASLEEP
BEFORE THEY ENTERED, SHE WOULD GO BACK TO BED TO MAKE IT LOOK AS IF SHE WAS ALSO ASLEEP

IN THE SAME VEIN, THIS CAN HAPPEN TO ANYBODY.

FOR EXAMPLE, A MARRIED RICH LADY VISITED HER YOUNG BOY FRIEND IN SCHOOL AS USUAL TO STAY TILL NEXT DAY SINCE HER HUSBAND HAD TRAVELED,
UNFORTUNATELY FOR HER, THE SHARP AND GREEDY GUY HAD ARRANGED HIS CULT MEMBERS FRIENDS TO COME IN IN THE MID NIGHT TO RUB HER OF HER VALUABLES EVEN HER LATEST JEEP. IT WAS MORE LIKE ARMED RUBBERY INCIDENCE.
SHE GOT TO KNOW WHEN SHE ONE DAY SAW THE PICTURE OF ONE OF THE GUYS WHO RUBBED HER ON HIS PHONE DRINKING AT A BAR

ANYTHING CAN HAPPEN ANYWIA.

THIS KILLER MAY DECIDE TO USE OTHERS TO DO THE JOB SINCE SHE CANT MATCH HER HUSBAND PHYSICALLY TO AVOID SUSPICION
Re: The Scene Where Bilyamin Muhammed Bello Was Killed By Wife Maryam Sanda At Home by Nobody: 6:43am On Nov 28, 2017
Jesuuuuuuu

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Heartbreaking Story Of OAU Student Waiting To Be Hanged / Obituary Of Sholape Oladipupo Female Airforce Personnel Shot Dead By Her Lover / Married Women Strip Unclad, Fight Dirty Over ‘Lover Boy’ Widower In Anambra

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.