Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,217 members, 7,818,748 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 12:00 AM

Does The Use Of 'k' In Convos Really Signify Lack Of Interest? - Phones (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Does The Use Of 'k' In Convos Really Signify Lack Of Interest? (15182 Views)

HACK ALERT! If You Are Making Use Of Facebook Lite, Please Read This!! / Does Having Big Phone Screen Affect The Use Of Data? / How To Backup All Your Phone Data Without The Use Of A Laptop Before Formatting (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Does The Use Of 'k' In Convos Really Signify Lack Of Interest? by makydebbie(f): 5:44pm On Nov 22, 2017
SmartyPants:

grin

Block them without mercy my sister.
Sure. grin
Re: Does The Use Of 'k' In Convos Really Signify Lack Of Interest? by Nobody: 5:58pm On Nov 22, 2017
it is disprespectful, obnoxious and preposperous

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Does The Use Of 'k' In Convos Really Signify Lack Of Interest? by LeoFish92(m): 6:19pm On Nov 22, 2017
makydebbie:
Really dear, I can't cope. What's the fun when I'm going to fry my brain for every sentence you make? Because of this issue sef I don't chat with my cousin.
Imagine having a long day at work, and I come to meet; "xup Debbie ow waz ur dae?" I'll just ignore the chat and face better people jare. grin

This is hilarious grin
Re: Does The Use Of 'k' In Convos Really Signify Lack Of Interest? by makydebbie(f): 10:37pm On Nov 22, 2017
LeoFish92:

This is hilarious grin
grin
Re: Does The Use Of 'k' In Convos Really Signify Lack Of Interest? by pryme(m): 8:01am On Nov 23, 2017
MissRaine69:

That was painful to read!

this is what happens every single time i try to start up a convo with most Nigerian girls on social media. i prefer the silent treatment to this.
Re: Does The Use Of 'k' In Convos Really Signify Lack Of Interest? by ezelous: 10:03am On Nov 23, 2017
Una too read meaning to everything.... I taya for una o!
Re: Does The Use Of 'k' In Convos Really Signify Lack Of Interest? by MissRaine69(f): 11:14am On Nov 23, 2017
pryme:

this is what happens every single time i try to start up a convo with most Nigerian girls on social media. i prefer the silent treatment to this.
I don’t know how you cope with that goodness knows it bugs the life out of me and I am female
Re: Does The Use Of 'k' In Convos Really Signify Lack Of Interest? by TheManofTomorrow(m): 11:38am On Nov 23, 2017
LeoFish92:

One chick who is still an acquaintance now doesn't use k, but she's fond of replying ''Lolz'' to any funny thing I say during the chat without adding a follow up, and once I see that, I don't bother with the chat for that day again

I so hate it when girls lack Basic creativity During chats,

If she's going to Lolz me, then I expect her to add a rejoinder to it to keep the chat alive and interesting
I swear guy, u just spoke my mind. That's exactly what I have been witnessing in the hands of one lady like that. Being a jovial guy she replies lols to most of my comments without progressing the chat. I sha find ways to make the chat a worthwhile one. But the thing is pissing me off these days. It can be as frustrating as the "k" too

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Does The Use Of 'k' In Convos Really Signify Lack Of Interest? by LeoFish92(m): 11:53am On Nov 23, 2017
TheManofTomorrow:
I swear guy, u just spoke my mind. That's exactly what I have been witnessing in the hands of one lady like that. Being a jovial guy she replies lols to most of my comments without progressing the chat. I sha find ways to make the chat a worthwhile one. But the thing is pissing me off these days. It can be as frustrating as the "k" too

As in eh, I know too that I'm very funny especially when it comes to chat, heck most of the girls I've dated fell mostly to my chatting prowess and how ''funny'' They think I am,

But be that as it may, I can't be the only person that will be racking my brain, looking for a way to spice up the chat, and when I eventually do and drop something funny, the girl will just Lolz me and refuse to contribute

Heck, I'm not an entertainer, I too deserve to be entertained

Whenever she drops that, that will be the end for that day
Re: Does The Use Of 'k' In Convos Really Signify Lack Of Interest? by pryme(m): 1:14pm On Nov 23, 2017
MissRaine69:

I don’t know how you cope with that goodness knows it bugs the life out of me and I am female

It happened so often, at a point I was beginning to feel am the boring one.

I needed to watch Lilo and Stitch again to perish that thought.
Re: Does The Use Of 'k' In Convos Really Signify Lack Of Interest? by MissRaine69(f): 7:22pm On Nov 23, 2017
pryme:

It happened so often, at a point I was beginning to feel am the boring one.

I needed to watch Lilo and Stitch again to perish that thought.
Now I get it why men look outside the borders of this country.
Re: Does The Use Of 'k' In Convos Really Signify Lack Of Interest? by pryme(m): 7:32pm On Nov 23, 2017
MissRaine69:

Now I get it why men look outside the borders of this country.

Well I guess we have to settle for less, cos most times its the weeds that outnumber the real plants.

When did you go to the beach last?
Re: Does The Use Of 'k' In Convos Really Signify Lack Of Interest? by frankkydee(m): 12:03am On Nov 24, 2017
makydebbie:
Honestly, it'll become part of you and you're going to have difficulties with your spellings as time goes on.

I am telling you sister

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Does The Use Of 'k' In Convos Really Signify Lack Of Interest? by MissRaine69(f): 12:35am On Nov 24, 2017
pryme:

Well I guess we have to settle for less, cos most times its the weeds that outnumber the real plants.

When did you go to the beach last?
Settling should not be on anyone’s table.
A union where one has settled is just grim solitude is more appealing.
Re: Does The Use Of 'k' In Convos Really Signify Lack Of Interest? by pryme(m): 6:33am On Nov 24, 2017
MissRaine69:

Settling should not be on anyone’s table.
A union where one has settled is just grim solitude is more appealing.

So you will take solitude, rather than settle for less.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

5 Free Apps To Make Sure You Never Forget Your Username And Passwords / Free Zain Browser Configuration / Samsung Galaxy S3 And Galaxy Note 2 Market Price Is Crashing Reead

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.