Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,607 members, 7,812,998 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 02:55 AM

Lady's Cleave-Baring Outfit To Ehi Ogbebor's Wedding Trends Online - Events (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Events / Lady's Cleave-Baring Outfit To Ehi Ogbebor's Wedding Trends Online (83794 Views)

Lady Says She Is 19 As She Rocks Cleveage-Baring Outfit For Her Birthday / Bride Stuns In Massive Cleveage-Baring Dress On Her Wedding Day (photo) / Cars Given As Souvenirs At Ehi Ogbebor Wedding In Benin (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Lady's Cleave-Baring Outfit To Ehi Ogbebor's Wedding Trends Online by Nobody: 10:13pm On Nov 21, 2017
fat.
Re: Lady's Cleave-Baring Outfit To Ehi Ogbebor's Wedding Trends Online by beautydutch(f): 10:18pm On Nov 21, 2017
Mologi:

This girl...

Useless like wizkid's lyrics in manya....
that song weak me.. like wizkid failed woefully
Re: Lady's Cleave-Baring Outfit To Ehi Ogbebor's Wedding Trends Online by lordtim001(m): 10:26pm On Nov 21, 2017
Is this not that same scandalously dressed lady at Aremu Afolayan's birthday some time ago

At the same time,she looks like Bolanle Olukanni,the female co-host of MTN Project Fame after Adaora Oleh. Except that this one is heavier on top
Re: Lady's Cleave-Baring Outfit To Ehi Ogbebor's Wedding Trends Online by ofuonyebi: 10:28pm On Nov 21, 2017
this na real public pollution...nobi only immoral damages somebody go claim

she should go and look for another husby if tired of the father of tuo...

reasonable men are already tired of this type of nonsense..

1 Like

Re: Lady's Cleave-Baring Outfit To Ehi Ogbebor's Wedding Trends Online by enigmaticlion: 10:28pm On Nov 21, 2017
pocohantas:

LOL. Forget hypocrisy now, the way our ladies be dressing these days, it leaves me staring. I know we all won't be covered up, so...I try not to get all sanctimonious, but e get as e be.
Some 'Africans' will drool at her pic though.

Lemme take selfie first, brb...
i wan suck ya breast. Dm me asap
Re: Lady's Cleave-Baring Outfit To Ehi Ogbebor's Wedding Trends Online by SlayQueenSlayer(m): 10:29pm On Nov 21, 2017
makydebbie:
Africans and hypocrisy. If it was Kim Kardashian that dressed like that, you'll see them making comments like, "nice boobs, sexy, keep slaying". They'll na come here and act all sanctimonious.

She definitely had us, men, as the target of her dressing. We are under siege.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Lady's Cleave-Baring Outfit To Ehi Ogbebor's Wedding Trends Online by ola753(f): 10:30pm On Nov 21, 2017
Why don't she dress unclad because in that dress she looks like a harlot.

1 Like

Re: Lady's Cleave-Baring Outfit To Ehi Ogbebor's Wedding Trends Online by Trust77: 10:31pm On Nov 21, 2017
Her pussy go sweet ooo
Re: Lady's Cleave-Baring Outfit To Ehi Ogbebor's Wedding Trends Online by Nobody: 10:34pm On Nov 21, 2017
makydebbie:
Africans and hypocrisy. If it was Kim Kardashian that dressed like that, you'll see them making comments like, "nice boobs, sexy, keep slaying". They'll na come here and act all sanctimonious.

#StopBitchAttitude
Re: Lady's Cleave-Baring Outfit To Ehi Ogbebor's Wedding Trends Online by no1madman(m): 10:34pm On Nov 21, 2017
Hmmm

Re: Lady's Cleave-Baring Outfit To Ehi Ogbebor's Wedding Trends Online by makydebbie(f): 10:35pm On Nov 21, 2017
SlayQueenSlayer:

She definitely had us, men, as the target of her dressing. We are under siege.
If you say so.
Re: Lady's Cleave-Baring Outfit To Ehi Ogbebor's Wedding Trends Online by makydebbie(f): 10:36pm On Nov 21, 2017
TimeMod3:

#StopBitchAttitude
Stop being a hypocrite.
Re: Lady's Cleave-Baring Outfit To Ehi Ogbebor's Wedding Trends Online by Maisillion(m): 10:36pm On Nov 21, 2017
Idonbilivit

Re: Lady's Cleave-Baring Outfit To Ehi Ogbebor's Wedding Trends Online by Nobody: 10:46pm On Nov 21, 2017
UbanmeUdie:
shocked

Wow!

Finally, God has chosen to answer my prayer this way tonight.

If i were at that wedding, masturbating in front of her would have been my only desire.

This is how I like them.

Cc:

Airforce1
Lefulefu
IamJ
All patrons and members of Vaseline crew
Pls mention me in such issues unfailingly next time

2 Likes

Re: Lady's Cleave-Baring Outfit To Ehi Ogbebor's Wedding Trends Online by blaqroy: 10:54pm On Nov 21, 2017
Fellow runs girls nah
Re: Lady's Cleave-Baring Outfit To Ehi Ogbebor's Wedding Trends Online by Nobody: 10:56pm On Nov 21, 2017
makydebbie:
Stop being a hypocrite.
Hypocrite you say?
African men could be moved by what they see but will ever frown at displaying to public spectacle their "food".
If the Western countries decided to show us what they want us to see of their women, we shall always gladly oblige.

#NoBitchAttitude
Re: Lady's Cleave-Baring Outfit To Ehi Ogbebor's Wedding Trends Online by bobkezel(m): 10:57pm On Nov 21, 2017
She looks like a crocodile
Re: Lady's Cleave-Baring Outfit To Ehi Ogbebor's Wedding Trends Online by Nobody: 11:02pm On Nov 21, 2017
pocohantas:

LOL. Forget hypocrisy now, the way our ladies be dressing these days, it leaves me staring. I know we all won't be covered up, so...I try not to get all sanctimonious, but e get as e be.

I made a huge mistake checking your profile. that picture is something I can't unsee. that eyes hunts me cry
Re: Lady's Cleave-Baring Outfit To Ehi Ogbebor's Wedding Trends Online by makydebbie(f): 11:03pm On Nov 21, 2017
TimeMod3:
Hypocrite you say?
African men could be moved by what they see but will ever frown at displaying to public spectacle their "food".

#NoBitchAttitude
And slide in their dms, asslick, and encourage nudity. Tell me more.

1 Like

Re: Lady's Cleave-Baring Outfit To Ehi Ogbebor's Wedding Trends Online by Nobody: 11:12pm On Nov 21, 2017
Am I the only odd one here ? I see nothing absolutely wrong with that beautiful dress and the lady especially. They dont come these many, and this opportunity to see such mammary glands do not come easy. I want to see some more.
Re: Lady's Cleave-Baring Outfit To Ehi Ogbebor's Wedding Trends Online by nonix22(m): 11:13pm On Nov 21, 2017
And she is single and fine. Come keep face like better person
Re: Lady's Cleave-Baring Outfit To Ehi Ogbebor's Wedding Trends Online by Nobody: 11:16pm On Nov 21, 2017
I expect to wake up to a beautiful mail in my DM, goodnight beautiful kiss
makydebbie:
Re: Lady's Cleave-Baring Outfit To Ehi Ogbebor's Wedding Trends Online by makydebbie(f): 11:19pm On Nov 21, 2017
ChiefPiiko:
I expect to wake up to a beautiful mail in my DM, goodnight beautiful kiss
Goodnight dear.
Re: Lady's Cleave-Baring Outfit To Ehi Ogbebor's Wedding Trends Online by Nobody: 11:24pm On Nov 21, 2017
makydebbie:
It's a choice pattern that was designed to influence us unconsciously. They needed our feedbacks which we always gladly oblige them based on what they consciously portray to us.
Besides, I don't know why I'm engaging you in a friendly manner, not that I like you that much...

#NoBitchAttitude
Re: Lady's Cleave-Baring Outfit To Ehi Ogbebor's Wedding Trends Online by Optional09: 11:36pm On Nov 21, 2017
pocohantas:

This is the real joint
Re: Lady's Cleave-Baring Outfit To Ehi Ogbebor's Wedding Trends Online by OROSUNBOLB(m): 11:37pm On Nov 21, 2017
Not sexy enough.
Re: Lady's Cleave-Baring Outfit To Ehi Ogbebor's Wedding Trends Online by ezana1(m): 11:46pm On Nov 21, 2017
Nice
Re: Lady's Cleave-Baring Outfit To Ehi Ogbebor's Wedding Trends Online by Nobody: 11:49pm On Nov 21, 2017
Lodgerill.com.ng
Re: Lady's Cleave-Baring Outfit To Ehi Ogbebor's Wedding Trends Online by jhidey08(m): 12:16am On Nov 22, 2017
Bossontop:
cheesy
Nyc...but a little too mush 4 me
but it's not meant for you na
Re: Lady's Cleave-Baring Outfit To Ehi Ogbebor's Wedding Trends Online by IkpuMmadu: 12:17am On Nov 22, 2017
This is what I call sexy and pretty rolled in one
Re: Lady's Cleave-Baring Outfit To Ehi Ogbebor's Wedding Trends Online by Ugbavihi: 12:24am On Nov 22, 2017
That lady looks like yawnaija presenter lilian patrick..
Re: Lady's Cleave-Baring Outfit To Ehi Ogbebor's Wedding Trends Online by abels(m): 12:39am On Nov 22, 2017
PrettyCrystal:
A wedding guest who was present at the glamorous wedding of Lagos-based Interior designer, Ehi Ogbebor, in Edo state - has got herself trending online due to obvious reason. Ehi who is a mother of two - got married in style with her wealthy partner, chief Kenneth Bramor, on Saturday, November 18, in Benin city, Edo state.

Photo of this wedding guest who wore a cleavage baring dress for the event was shared online and it has got online users talking...

Source; https://www.nationalhelm.co/2017/11/photo-wedding-guest-got-online-users-talking-see.html
lets leave the breast baring matter,this girl is soooooooooooooo pretty,which i could find her ..her name should be adeola or bimbo or bisola,,she is too fine oh oh oh see her smile wow

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

The Events Section - Please Read / Makeup-Free Bride Weds In Deeper Life Church / Christmas Village Opens In Uyo, 21 Storey Building Light Adds To Allure. Pics

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.