Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,645 members, 7,813,165 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 08:07 AM

Lady's Cleave-Baring Outfit To Ehi Ogbebor's Wedding Trends Online - Events (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Events / Lady's Cleave-Baring Outfit To Ehi Ogbebor's Wedding Trends Online (83798 Views)

Lady Says She Is 19 As She Rocks Cleveage-Baring Outfit For Her Birthday / Bride Stuns In Massive Cleveage-Baring Dress On Her Wedding Day (photo) / Cars Given As Souvenirs At Ehi Ogbebor Wedding In Benin (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Lady's Cleave-Baring Outfit To Ehi Ogbebor's Wedding Trends Online by makydebbie(f): 11:55am On Nov 23, 2017
TimeMod3:
You wish you were indifferent.
would you also be indifferent to outgrowing the mental & emotional stereotype that could be said to be unbefitting of you?
But if you "insist", you wouldn't want to come a thong closer to me when I dislike you for being that crude.

#NoBitchAttitude
Actually, you wish I wasn't indifferent. If I cared, I would've addressed it when you mentioned it.

Mental and emotional stereotype created by visual beings who haven't met me physically, and obviously created by you? I don't care about nairalanders negative feelings about me, you wish I did, I'm sorry I don't. I didn't register on NL to please Seu.n's over a million members.
I'm unapologetically blunt, I say the undiluted truth that I know. Deal with it.
Re: Lady's Cleave-Baring Outfit To Ehi Ogbebor's Wedding Trends Online by Nobody: 1:52pm On Nov 23, 2017
makydebbie:
Actually, you wish I wasn't indifferent. If I cared, I would've addressed it when you mentioned it.

Mental and emotional stereotype created by visual beings who haven't met me physically, and obviously created by you? I don't care about nairalanders negative feelings about me, you wish I did, I'm sorry I don't. I didn't register on NL to please Seu.n's over a million members.
I'm unapologetically blunt, I say the undiluted truth that I know. Deal with it.
It would do you a lot good deal if you stopped creating a false impression of being undilutedly truthful. Being submerged in a pool of one's opinion, a failed sense of dark realism doesn't equate "truth".
Sometimes I like your opinions but I dislike them "most times" when they are marked with colors of a thousand bitchery.
We all have our opinions but must be devoid of bitchiness.

#StopBitchAttitude
Re: Lady's Cleave-Baring Outfit To Ehi Ogbebor's Wedding Trends Online by makydebbie(f): 2:36pm On Nov 23, 2017
TimeMod3:
It would do you a lot good deal if you stopped creating a false impression of being undilutedly truthful. Being submerged in a pool of one's opinion, a failed sense of dark realism doesn't equate "truth".
Sometimes I like your opinions but I dislike them "most times" when they are marked with colors of a thousand bitchery.
We all have our opinions but must be devoid of bitchiness.

#StopBitchAttitude
I'm not enjoying this back and forth, please feel free to keep scrolling anytime you see my posts.
Re: Lady's Cleave-Baring Outfit To Ehi Ogbebor's Wedding Trends Online by Nobody: 2:41pm On Nov 23, 2017
Big English gives me headache sef anytime I see it, if its not a book I am reading once I notice you are trying to impress with words I just skip.
makydebbie:
I'm not enjoying this back and forth, please feel free to keep scrolling anytime you see my posts.
Re: Lady's Cleave-Baring Outfit To Ehi Ogbebor's Wedding Trends Online by makydebbie(f): 2:44pm On Nov 23, 2017
ChiefPiiko:
Big English gives me headache sef anytime I see it, if its not a book I am reading once I notice you are trying to impress with words I just skip.
Honestly, same here. At a point, I knew I couldn't fry my brain further.

1 Like

Re: Lady's Cleave-Baring Outfit To Ehi Ogbebor's Wedding Trends Online by Nobody: 3:58pm On Nov 23, 2017
makydebbie:
Obviously no one enjoys something as painful as being stung.
Hopefully your posts do not get my attention.
Re: Lady's Cleave-Baring Outfit To Ehi Ogbebor's Wedding Trends Online by makydebbie(f): 4:01pm On Nov 23, 2017
TimeMod3:
Obviously no one enjoys something as painful as being stung.
Hopefully your posts do not get my attention.
You can always ignore.
Re: Lady's Cleave-Baring Outfit To Ehi Ogbebor's Wedding Trends Online by Nobody: 4:25pm On Nov 23, 2017
makydebbie:
Honestly, same here. At a point, I knew I couldn't fry my brain further.
Ridiculously as you sound is nothing but a typical instance of bitchery.
You are a writer, a student of creative writings, (unless you're otherwise)yet you're here nodding in agreement to a guy acting like a bitch with mental laziness. What a shame. I couldn't have been wrong about you all along.
debbie#StopBitchAttitude
Re: Lady's Cleave-Baring Outfit To Ehi Ogbebor's Wedding Trends Online by makydebbie(f): 4:44pm On Nov 23, 2017
TimeMod3:
Ridiculously as you sound is nothing but a typical instance of bitchery.
You are a writer, a student of creative writings, (unless you're otherwise)yet you're here nodding in agreement to a guy acting like a bitch with mental laziness. What a shame. I couldn't have been wrong about you all along.
debbie#StopBitchAttitude
Yes, I'm a writer, English teacher, I shouldn't have said that, I was stressed and I'm sorry.
Re: Lady's Cleave-Baring Outfit To Ehi Ogbebor's Wedding Trends Online by Nobody: 5:01pm On Nov 23, 2017
makydebbie:
Yes, I'm a writer, English teacher, I shouldn't have said that, I was stressed and I'm sorry.
cool.
You should have a long shower to ease off, prolly an option of a preek too.
Although we still aren't friends.
Re: Lady's Cleave-Baring Outfit To Ehi Ogbebor's Wedding Trends Online by makydebbie(f): 5:03pm On Nov 23, 2017
TimeMod3:
cool.
You should have a long shower to ease off, prolly an option of a preek too.
Although we still aren't friends.
I was at work then.
Re: Lady's Cleave-Baring Outfit To Ehi Ogbebor's Wedding Trends Online by Nobody: 5:14pm On Nov 23, 2017
makydebbie:
I was at work then.
I'm at work too & still is. Home is relief. You can fling, stretch, shower & dick yourself outta stress...lol
Re: Lady's Cleave-Baring Outfit To Ehi Ogbebor's Wedding Trends Online by makydebbie(f): 5:18pm On Nov 23, 2017
TimeMod3:
I'm at work too & still is. Home is relief. You can fling, stretch, shower & dick yourself outta stress...lol
By this time? It's after five in Nigeria right? Lol, I'll rather shower and get a massage.
Re: Lady's Cleave-Baring Outfit To Ehi Ogbebor's Wedding Trends Online by Nobody: 5:40pm On Nov 23, 2017
makydebbie:
By this time? It's after five in Nigeria right? Lol, I'll rather shower and get a massage.
I don't work on hourly basis, but by appointments.
Btw, do Ghanian guys give a better massage?
Re: Lady's Cleave-Baring Outfit To Ehi Ogbebor's Wedding Trends Online by makydebbie(f): 5:44pm On Nov 23, 2017
TimeMod3:
I don't work on hourly basis, but by appointments.
Btw, do Ghanian guys give a better massage?
Oh okay.
How do you expect me to know that kind of question? Lol.
Re: Lady's Cleave-Baring Outfit To Ehi Ogbebor's Wedding Trends Online by Nobody: 6:08pm On Nov 23, 2017
makydebbie:
Oh okay.
How do you expect me to know that kind of question? Lol.
Lol.. So that I no go talk say you have a taste for (African) variety. I'm not in the mood to tag you. But in view of your ties to both countries you may have had some personal experiences.
Re: Lady's Cleave-Baring Outfit To Ehi Ogbebor's Wedding Trends Online by makydebbie(f): 6:12pm On Nov 23, 2017
TimeMod3:
Lol.. So that I no go talk say you have a taste for (African) variety. I'm not in the mood to tag you. But in view of your ties to both countries you may have had some personal experiences.
Lol, I don't have personal experiences with both countries. It's even my mum I'm referring to about giving massage.
Re: Lady's Cleave-Baring Outfit To Ehi Ogbebor's Wedding Trends Online by Nobody: 6:35pm On Nov 23, 2017
makydebbie:
Lol, I don't have personal experiences with both countries. It's even my mum I'm referring to about giving massage.
Lol.. Finally something to crack me up. This makes for a finer joke.
How long has she been doing that? Lol.
They say a lover's touch is as soft as a mother's touch. Lol
Re: Lady's Cleave-Baring Outfit To Ehi Ogbebor's Wedding Trends Online by makydebbie(f): 6:53pm On Nov 23, 2017
TimeMod3:
Lol.. Finally something to crack me up. This makes for a finer joke.
How long has she been doing that? Lol.
They say a lover's touch is as soft as a mother's touch. Lol
Lool, what joke? I've not dated any guy from one of the countries so there's nothing to testify about. You know me to an extent, so what's your main?

I enjoy hers.
Re: Lady's Cleave-Baring Outfit To Ehi Ogbebor's Wedding Trends Online by Nobody: 7:29pm On Nov 23, 2017
makydebbie:
Lool, what joke? I've not dated any guy from one of the countries so there's nothing to testify about. You know me to an extent, so what's your main?

I enjoy hers.
This is the point I'd call it bye. I won't be caught dead unmasking no shit to you not when I still got you on my list.
#NoBitchAttitude from me Lol.
Sleep tight. bye!
Re: Lady's Cleave-Baring Outfit To Ehi Ogbebor's Wedding Trends Online by Ugosample(m): 5:48pm On Nov 24, 2017
makydebbie:
Africans and hypocrisy. If it was Kim Kardashian that dressed like that, you'll see them making comments like, "nice boobs, sexy, keep slaying". They'll na come here and act all sanctimonious.

No mind them
Re: Lady's Cleave-Baring Outfit To Ehi Ogbebor's Wedding Trends Online by makydebbie(f): 5:50pm On Nov 24, 2017
Ugosample:

No mind them
I've stopped minding them long ago. sad

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

The Events Section - Please Read / Makeup-Free Bride Weds In Deeper Life Church / Christmas Village Opens In Uyo, 21 Storey Building Light Adds To Allure. Pics

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.