Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,521 members, 7,819,873 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 04:28 AM

Police Declare Burna Boy Wanted For Attack On Mr. 2kay - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Police Declare Burna Boy Wanted For Attack On Mr. 2kay (294 Views)

DJ Cuppy On Mr Eazi & Temi's Engagement: I Introduced You Both, Find My Own / “I Don’t Know Who Mr 2kay Is” - Gifty / Mr 2kay: I Made Gifty, I Opened Instagram, Snapchat, Twitter For Her (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Police Declare Burna Boy Wanted For Attack On Mr. 2kay by Desmond39: 9:04pm On Nov 21, 2017
Three of the four suspects arrested by the Lagos State Police Command for allegedly robbing an artiste, Abiye Jumbo, aka Mr. 2Kay, have owned up to the crime.
See Photos:
http://www.24dailynews9ja.com/2017/11/police-declare-burna-boy-wanted-for.html?m=1

The suspects confessed that they carried out the operation on the orders of Mr. 2Kay’s colleague, Damini Ogulu, aka Burna Boy.

The suspects are Balogun Ademola, Obina Igwe, Tunmise Omotore and Joel Kantiok, who claimed to be Burna Boy’s road manager.

This is just as the command asked Burna Boy to turn himself in, saying efforts to arrest him had proved abortive.

Click To Read Full Story:
http://www.24dailynews9ja.com/2017/11/police-declare-burna-boy-wanted-for.html?m=1

(1) (Reply)

Uriel Disclosed Mum Serious Health Issues / About The Davido Trend #manlikedavido What Everyone Need To Know / Youtuber For The Year: How Dan Middleton Made £12.3 Million On Youtube

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.