Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,442 members, 7,816,013 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 11:30 PM

Can You Recommend Any Deeper Life Prophet And Deliverance Minister - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Can You Recommend Any Deeper Life Prophet And Deliverance Minister (1253 Views)

Dr Stella Immanuel Is A MFM Deliverance Minister / Cultism, The Spiritual Consequences And Deliverance Through Christ / White Garment Prophet And His Members Do The Zanku/Legwork Dance In Church (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Can You Recommend Any Deeper Life Prophet And Deliverance Minister by DavidJohnDavid(f): 2:21am On Nov 22, 2017
Can You Recommend Any Powerful Deeper Life Prophet and Deliverance Minister for deliverance ?
Re: Can You Recommend Any Deeper Life Prophet And Deliverance Minister by DOUBLEWAHALA: 2:40am On Nov 22, 2017
deeper life bible church is a Muslim organisation disguised as church were all their members follows their preacher without asking question

1 Like

Re: Can You Recommend Any Deeper Life Prophet And Deliverance Minister by PointZerom: 4:50am On Nov 22, 2017
DOUBLEWAHALA:
deeper life bible church is a Muslim organisation disguised as church were all their members follows their preacher without asking question

Can you ask those questions they don't ask here?
Re: Can You Recommend Any Deeper Life Prophet And Deliverance Minister by MicheyJ1: 6:48am On Nov 22, 2017
Guy the Bible says God has given us the power over all principalities. Deliver yourself

1 Like

Re: Can You Recommend Any Deeper Life Prophet And Deliverance Minister by Nobody: 7:03am On Nov 22, 2017
MicheyJ1:
Guy the Bible says God has given us the power over all principalities. Deliver yourself
Seconded
Re: Can You Recommend Any Deeper Life Prophet And Deliverance Minister by DOUBLEWAHALA: 8:02am On Nov 22, 2017
PointZerom:

can 1st answer the question op have asked?
Re: Can You Recommend Any Deeper Life Prophet And Deliverance Minister by Nobody: 10:37am On Nov 22, 2017
DOUBLEWAHALA:
That's not true. They are reasons why certain rules are made in deeper life but funny enough, other holiness churches are copying them
Re: Can You Recommend Any Deeper Life Prophet And Deliverance Minister by Nobody: 10:39am On Nov 22, 2017
MicheyJ1:
There are situations were it doesn't work. There are some persons that are still in bondage in spite of "doing it yourself syndrome".
Re: Can You Recommend Any Deeper Life Prophet And Deliverance Minister by An2elect2(f): 10:41am On Nov 22, 2017
DOUBLEWAHALA:
Funny but true
Re: Can You Recommend Any Deeper Life Prophet And Deliverance Minister by GoodMuyis(m): 10:43am On Nov 22, 2017
DavidJohnDavid:
Can You Recommend Any Powerful Deeper Life Prophet and Deliverance Minister for deliverance ?

You are the powerful Prophet and Deliverance Minister for deliverance.
Holiness is the first gateway to deliverance. If you have found the the path to such a Graced life, you are a victorious Christian.

There is this time I was facing such a challenge, and i knew i need deliverance, I thought deliverance can any come from laying of hands but i discover it doesnt work for me. how the problem vanished I dont know, I just knew it was during the period i was intensifying on Prayer for more grace to be more Holy.

But if you feel that Deliverance session is what you need a pastor, Just look for faithful Brother, I mean FAITHFUL, who can join you in prayer. I love Campus brethren for prayer like this

1 Like

Re: Can You Recommend Any Deeper Life Prophet And Deliverance Minister by GoodMuyis(m): 10:52am On Nov 22, 2017
PointZerom:

I second this opinion

cc: DOUBLEWAHALA
Re: Can You Recommend Any Deeper Life Prophet And Deliverance Minister by BluntBoy(m): 3:41pm On Nov 22, 2017
An2elect2:
Funny but true
Ma'am, longest time. I hope you are good?
Re: Can You Recommend Any Deeper Life Prophet And Deliverance Minister by Ochoiho: 3:55pm On Nov 22, 2017
If you are a member of Deeper Life and have need for deliverance, go to M F M. After the deliverance, you can return to your church. There are cases your holiness alone will not solve.
Re: Can You Recommend Any Deeper Life Prophet And Deliverance Minister by Victornezzar: 4:35pm On Nov 22, 2017
DOUBLEWAHALA:
ur living up 2 ur moniker so am not surprised
Re: Can You Recommend Any Deeper Life Prophet And Deliverance Minister by DOUBLEWAHALA: 4:38pm On Nov 22, 2017
Victornezzar:

ur living up 2 ur moniker so am not surprised
why not answer the question
Re: Can You Recommend Any Deeper Life Prophet And Deliverance Minister by UnchangeableGod: 8:34pm On Nov 22, 2017
PointZerom:

Re: Can You Recommend Any Deeper Life Prophet And Deliverance Minister by UnchangeableGod: 8:52pm On Nov 22, 2017
DavidJohnDavid:
There are so many prayer warriors in Deeper Life who can help pray for you and you will be free from your captivity by God's grace through the name of Jesus. I was once helped in prayers by some Deeper Life prayer warriors. It is not the title or appellation of 'powerful' Prophet or Deliverance Minister that does the work. It is the grace and anointing from God on His humble and devoted Servants. God bless you and may your problems be solved quickly I J N, Amen.
Re: Can You Recommend Any Deeper Life Prophet And Deliverance Minister by UnchangeableGod: 8:54pm On Nov 22, 2017
GoodMuyis:

You are the powerful Prophet and Deliverance Minister for deliverance.
Holiness is the first gateway to deliverance. If you have found the the path to such a Graced life, you are a victorious Christian.

There is this time I was facing such a challenge, and i knew i need deliverance, I thought deliverance can any come from laying of hands but i discover it doesnt work for me. how the problem vanished I dont know, I just knew it was during the period i was intensifying on Prayer for more grace to be more Holy.

But if you feel that Deliverance session is what you need a pastor, Just look for faithful Brother, I mean FAITHFUL, who can join you in prayer. I love Campus brethren for prayer like this
Re: Can You Recommend Any Deeper Life Prophet And Deliverance Minister by GoodMuyis(m): 8:55pm On Nov 22, 2017
DOUBLEWAHALA:

why not answer the question

Re: Can You Recommend Any Deeper Life Prophet And Deliverance Minister by An2elect2(f): 8:48pm On Nov 23, 2017
BluntBoy:

Ma'am, longest time. I hope you are good?
I'm fine brother. Hope you are good too?

1 Like

Re: Can You Recommend Any Deeper Life Prophet And Deliverance Minister by OtemSapien: 9:43pm On Nov 23, 2017
Op are you a christian? If you are a Christian then who put you in bondage such that you need to be delivered? Stop feeling that you are in bondage because you are actually not in bondage. If things aren't working well for you now, just continue, it will become better. Don't fall victim of scam.

1 Like

Re: Can You Recommend Any Deeper Life Prophet And Deliverance Minister by hakimi1974(m): 10:26pm On Nov 23, 2017
OtemSapien:
Op are you a christian? If you are a Christian then who put you in bondage such that you need to be delivered? Stop feeling that you are in bondage because you are actually not in bondage. If things aren't working well for you now, just continue, it will become better. Don't fall victim of scam.
i dey gbadun your lecture i swear.
Re: Can You Recommend Any Deeper Life Prophet And Deliverance Minister by BluntBoy(m): 8:11am On Nov 24, 2017
An2elect2:
I'm fine brother. Hope you are good too?

I am very fine too. I decided that I must check on you. Take care of yourself.
Re: Can You Recommend Any Deeper Life Prophet And Deliverance Minister by An2elect2(f): 8:14am On Nov 24, 2017
BluntBoy:

I am very fine too. I decided that I must check on you. Take care of yourself.
aww nice of you brother!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Can You Recommend Any Deeper Life Prophet And Deliverance Minister by buskie13(m): 10:03am On Nov 24, 2017
DavidJohnDavid:
if you're in Delta State, I'll recommend you go to Oleh church for their Wednesday deliverance program, your problem shall be solved,they command and it happens there,God bless you

(1) (Reply)

Pastor Baths Himself With Mud & Sand In The Name Of Holy Spirit (Photos/VIDEO) / What's Your Proof God Knows You Personally. / Please Tell Jezebel To Stop Disturbing You And That You Are Tired Of Fornication

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.