Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,616 members, 7,820,186 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 11:04 AM

What's Your Proof God Knows You Personally. - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / What's Your Proof God Knows You Personally. (1253 Views)

What's Your Proof Of God? / How Do You Personally Hear From God? / Proof God Is NOT The Same As Allah (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

What's Your Proof God Knows You Personally. by sebali: 7:18am On May 27, 2018
I have asked this question to two "Good Christians" and both of them couldn't give me a satisfactory answer.
I am asking the Christians and Muslims alike in the house. What is your proof, God knows you personally; He knows your name, sex, age, your habits, when wake up and go to bed etc. As in He knows all about you(or every single human in details).
Note: Do not attempt to give any of the following or it's like as a proof.
1. I wake every morning without knowing how?
2. He provides for me.
3. Am healthy etc.
These are not proves because it happens to everyone; saints and demons alike; theist and atheist. So whats your proof as a theist that God Knows You On A Personal level.

2 Likes

Re: What's Your Proof God Knows You Personally. by jessikoholic: 7:37am On May 27, 2018
My dreams and anonymous text messages from different numbers when I do something wrong sometimes. And no, I won't explain.

1 Like

Re: What's Your Proof God Knows You Personally. by Trustme2(m): 7:48am On May 27, 2018
I dey come
Re: What's Your Proof God Knows You Personally. by hopefulLandlord: 7:49am On May 27, 2018
sebali, god is the worshipper and a simple experiment can prove this. Haven't you noticed all gods agree with each their adherents despite the fact that their adherents don't agree with each other? haven't you noticed god agrees with each adherent's interpretation of their holy books but the adherents don't agree amongst themselves? the catholics have Yahweh agreeing with everything they do, the Jehovah's witnesses have Yahweh agreeing with everything they do, Deeper life has Yahweh agreeing with what they do and on and on it goes till you have 30,000 different sects who have a Personal relationship with the same Yahweh but see most of the other sects as heretical

This leads to a sensible conclusion, each Christian is Jesus and each Muslim is Allah, that's why their gods know them so much and knows them personally, its all projecting self into god

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: What's Your Proof God Knows You Personally. by Nobody: 7:56am On May 27, 2018
Since you don't know how you were formed in your mother's womb, and you dont know where you'll report to when u die, then you don't need to argue.

Those who have a relnshp with God don't ask ur kind of question. It shows you dont

1 Like

Re: What's Your Proof God Knows You Personally. by hopefulLandlord: 7:59am On May 27, 2018
RadicallyBlunt:
Since you don't know how you were formed in your mother's womb, and you dont know where you'll report to when u die, then you don't need to argue.

Those who have a relnshp with God don't ask ur kind of question. It shows you dont

How come those that have a relationship with the same god have conflicting ideas about whom they claim to have a relationship with? its almost as if they're all believing they are but they are actually not

2 Likes

Re: What's Your Proof God Knows You Personally. by internationalman(m): 8:08am On May 27, 2018
I have never seen anyone healthier than me..

For that alone I know he knows me personally.
Re: What's Your Proof God Knows You Personally. by hopefulLandlord: 8:12am On May 27, 2018
internationalman:
I have never seen anyone healthier than me..

For that alone I know he knows me personally.

P1. If you have never seen anyone healthier than you then you have a relationship with some god

P2. Internationalman hasn't seen anyone healthier than him

C: therefore Internationalman has a personal relationship with some god
Re: What's Your Proof God Knows You Personally. by ElsonMorali: 8:23am On May 27, 2018
For those who believe that God exists, no proof is necessary.

And for those who don't believe, no proof can be sufficient.

3 Likes

Re: What's Your Proof God Knows You Personally. by CAPSLOCKED: 9:27am On May 27, 2018
sebali:
I have asked this question to two "Good Christians" and both of them couldn't give me a satisfactory answer.
I am asking the Christians and Muslims alike in the house. What is your proof, God knows you personally; He knows your name, sex, age, your habits, when wake up and go to bed etc. As in He knows all about you(or every single human in details).
2. He provides for me.
3. Am healthy etc.
These are not proves because it happens to everyone; saints and demons alike; theist and atheist. So whats your proof as a theist that God Knows You On A Personal level.

BEFORE YOU BLIND PEOPLE START TO MAKE FALSE CLAIMS..

I STILL HAVE THIS THREAD ABOUT "THE MEANINGLESSNESS OF 'I HAVE A PERSONAL RELATIONSHIP WITH GOD'"
BY HOPEFULLANDLORD. REALLY GOOD THREAD.

https://www.nairaland.com/3844519/meaninglessness-deep-personal-relationship-jesus
Re: What's Your Proof God Knows You Personally. by orisa37: 9:30am On May 27, 2018
Elijah heard The Voice of The Lord and he said, here am I send me.. I have seen Him many times in my dreams. Now I am on a Mission for Him.
Re: What's Your Proof God Knows You Personally. by CAPSLOCKED: 9:33am On May 27, 2018
jessikoholic:
My dreams and anonymous text messages from different numbers when I do something wrong sometimes. And no, I won't explain.

WEAK ATTEMPT. cheesy

2 Likes

Re: What's Your Proof God Knows You Personally. by orisa37: 9:45am On May 27, 2018
God shows Himself to whoever He chooses.

1 Like

Re: What's Your Proof God Knows You Personally. by hopefulLandlord: 9:48am On May 27, 2018
orisa37:
God shows Himself to whoever He chooses.

Must be awesome that you were chosen, right? what a special snowflake you are...
Re: What's Your Proof God Knows You Personally. by sebali: 9:59am On May 27, 2018
RadicallyBlunt:

Pls define ur relationships with God so that we who do not enjoy such can understand your position
Re: What's Your Proof God Knows You Personally. by Outofsync(m): 10:02am On May 27, 2018
Redundant question. God in most religions is a Heavenly Father who provides and cares for you. Would you provide for a stranger. you don't know?
Re: What's Your Proof God Knows You Personally. by Outofsync(m): 10:05am On May 27, 2018
hopefulLandlord:

How come those that have a relationship with the same god have conflicting ideas about whom they claim to have a relationship with? its almost as if they're all believing they are but they are actually not
Silly question. I and my buddy may be eyeing the same. girl yet feel she. feels. differently about both of us, (X is in the friend zone while I will get there) and such
Re: What's Your Proof God Knows You Personally. by sebali: 10:07am On May 27, 2018
ElsonMorali:
For those who believe that God exists, no proof is necessary.

And for those who don't believe, no proof can be sufficient.

I believe in the existing of a supreme being( God as we generally call it). I just do not believe He focuses on each individual on earth. I believe their are laid down rules like; karma, gravity etc that affect us all regardless of what we believe.
Re: What's Your Proof God Knows You Personally. by hopefulLandlord: 10:12am On May 27, 2018
Outofsync:

Silly question. I and my buddy may be eyeing the same. girl yet feel she. feels. differently about both of us, (X is in the friend zone while I will get there) and such

This is why I don't like using analogies

How does this apply to god? you mean god chooses who's to be in the friendzone and who he'd have sex with?
Are you even sure you assimilated what you quoted?

if you're to call what someone said silly, don't reply with something more silly

1 Like

Re: What's Your Proof God Knows You Personally. by Outofsync(m): 10:19am On May 27, 2018
hopefulLandlord:

This is why I don't like using analogies

How does this apply to god? you mean god chooses who's to be in the friendzone and who he'd have sex with?
Are you even sure you assimilated what you quoted?

if you're to call what someone said silly, don't reply with something more silly
Stop confusing yourself

You said

How come those that have a relationship with the same god have conflicting ideas about whom they claim to have a relationship with?

Implying you were talking about those who had a relationship with God, not God him/her/itself.
And I told you we can both have a relationship with someone and misappropriate the significance of our relationship with the person. Doesn't mean our relationship doesn't still exist.

Again, your question is redundant
Re: What's Your Proof God Knows You Personally. by hopefulLandlord: 10:23am On May 27, 2018
Outofsync:

Stop confusing yourself

You said

Implying you were talking about those who had a relationship with God, not God him/her/itself.
And I told you we can both have a relationship with someone and misappropriate the significance of our relationship with the person. Doesn't mean our relationship doesn't still exist.

Again, your question is redundant

You're the one reducing gods to the level of humans with flaws, limitations and fully testable to make a point, if you still can't see how nonsensical that makes your point then you can't be helped. do I need to list the differences between what believers say god is and what humans are to make you understand or you get it now?

2 Likes

Re: What's Your Proof God Knows You Personally. by Outofsync(m): 10:36am On May 27, 2018
hopefulLandlord:

You're the one reducing gods to the level of humans with flaws, limitations and fully testable to make a point, if you still can't see how nonsensical that makes your point then you can't be helped. do I need to list the differences between what believers say god is and what humans are to make you understand or you get it now?
For **** sake, what sort of dense babble is this?

What does it matter whether it is the most High or an iroko tree we're talking about; how does that in some way alter your argument at any point?

Wo, have a happy Sunday. I can't do this, this is the only time I can chill.

Bye
Re: What's Your Proof God Knows You Personally. by ElsonMorali: 10:42am On May 27, 2018
sebali:

I believe in the existing of a supreme being( God as we generally call it). I just do not believe He focuses on each individual on earth. I believe their are laid down rules like; karma, gravity etc that affect us all regardless of what we believe.

I get that. But you need to keep developing that concept of God further. Don't shy away from books written by great Christian scholars like Thomas Aquinas and co. You'll learn a lot from them.

You'll realize that God is not only the ultimate Cause of all things, He remains the only reason why everything in existence continues to be in existence.

In a way we all exist in the Mind of God.

That is why it is impossible to say stuffs like "God has forgotten me". If he forgets you, you cease to exist anywhere and everywhere.

He holds and keeps all things above the level of nothingness.

To say God does not know about the 2,325,228,467th grain of sand on the Miami Beach is to imply that God's knowledge is defective.

If God doesn't know His creatures, then he isn't God.

Not only does He know them all, He's constantly "thinking" of them always otherwise if he doesn't they'll cease to exist (NB: I used the word "thinking" for God, but it is inadequate because no human descriptors can be sufficiently applied to Him)

Every drop of rain, every grain of sand, every ant, every mosquito, every star, every planet in the galaxies, every strand of hair on your body, every thought in your mind, every creature that has existed, is existing and will exist forevermore are all contained as just one thought in God's Mind.

You can't hide from him. He is everywhere and He's nowhere.

He is always in the present, yet the past has not passed for Him and He's already in the future waiting for us to get there.

Everything that has happened, that is happening and that will ever happen are all contained in the Eye of God.

So, don't limit Him with your human intelligence.

Even the most brilliant minds of men put together can't ever compare to that of the lowliest angels. Yet the Seraphim, the ones closest to God who contemplate Him every single moment for aeons can never hope to know God fully for all eternity.

That is our God.

Keep seeking Him in Truth.
Re: What's Your Proof God Knows You Personally. by hopefulLandlord: 10:43am On May 27, 2018
Outofsync:

For **** sake, what sort of dense babble is this?

What does it matter whether it is the most High or an iroko tree we're talking about; how does that in some way alter your argument at any point?

Wo, have a happy Sunday. I can't do this, this is the only time I can chill.

Bye

Yes it matters but I doubt you'll get it anyways

deuces
Re: What's Your Proof God Knows You Personally. by sebali: 11:48am On May 27, 2018
Outofsync:
Redundant question. God in most religions is a Heavenly Father who provides and cares for you. Would you provide for a stranger. you don't know?

Wats ur proof He provides 4 u, specifically
Re: What's Your Proof God Knows You Personally. by Outofsync(m): 11:57am On May 27, 2018
sebali:

Wats ur proof He provides 4 u, specifically

2. He provides for me.
3. Am healthy etc.
Re: What's Your Proof God Knows You Personally. by orisa37: 12:00pm On May 27, 2018
hopefulLandlord:

Must be awesome that you were chosen, right? what a special snowflake you are...

Snowflakes in the Temperates. In the Equitorial zones, they are Rocks and Stars in the Nights. My friend, I am a *.
Re: What's Your Proof God Knows You Personally. by sebali: 12:39pm On May 27, 2018
ElsonMorali:

I get that. But you need to keep developing that concept of God further. Don't shy away from books written by great Christian scholars like Thomas Aquinas and co. You'll learn a lot from them.

You'll realize that God is not only the ultimate Cause of all things, He remains the only reason why everything in existence continues to be in existence.

In a way we all exist in the Mind of God.

That is why it is impossible to say stuffs like "God has forgotten me". If he forgets you, you cease to exist anywhere and everywhere.

He holds and keeps all things above the level of nothingness.

To say God does not know about the 2,325,228,467th grain of sand on the Miami Beach is to imply that God's knowledge is defective.

If God doesn't know His creatures, then he isn't God.

Not only does He know them all, He's constantly "thinking" of them always otherwise if he doesn't they'll cease to exist (NB: I used the word "thinking" for God, but it is inadequate because no human descriptors can be sufficiently applied to Him)

Every drop of rain, every grain of sand, every ant, every mosquito, every star, every planet in the galaxies, every strand of hair on your body, every thought in your mind, every creature that has existed, is existing and will exist forevermore are all contained as just one thought in God's Mind.

You can't hide from him. He is everywhere and He's nowhere.

He is always in the present, yet the past has not passed for Him and He's already in the future waiting for us to get there.

Everything that has happened, that is happening and that will ever happen are all contained in the Eye of God.

So, don't limit Him with your human intelligence.

Even the most brilliant minds of men put together can't ever compare to that of the lowliest angels. Yet the Seraphim, the ones closest to God who contemplate Him every single moment for aeons can never hope to know God fully for all eternity.

That is our God.

Keep seeking Him in Truth.

Ur submission is that God conceived every natural disaster and all bloody wars that ever took place. Since God must conceive and approve, otherwise nothing is possible. My dear, pls answer this, WHY WOULD GOD KILL IS OWN HANDIWORK? A MERCIFUL GOD AT THAT.
Re: What's Your Proof God Knows You Personally. by ElsonMorali: 12:55pm On May 27, 2018
sebali:

Ur submission is that God conceived every natural disaster and all bloody wars that ever took place. Since God must conceive and approve, otherwise nothing is possible. My dear, pls answer this, WHY WOULD GOD KILL IS OWN HANDIWORK? A MERCIFUL GOD AT THAT.

Lemme ask you this, are you afraid of death?

You should understand that death is not the end of life. It's just a transition, a transformation of sorts.

Wars happen because God has bequeathed man with freewill. It's not God's fault if we decide to use our freewill for evil.

Natural disasters will always happen. Same with diseases.

The space we occupy in this realm is a temporary one. Nobody is meant to stay here for all eternity. So, death is a part of the contract we signed (so to speak) when we were clothed with flesh and sent to the physical/material realm.
Re: What's Your Proof God Knows You Personally. by Nobody: 1:11pm On May 27, 2018
sebali:

To answer this question, ponder or answer this first; then extrapolate your answer to your question. Got it?

.....what is your proof that any great writers with the likes of Shakespeare or Stephen King or JK Rowling personally knows each and everyone of their book or movie characters well- that includes the heros and the villians alike?

To take it even further;

Does it matter what these characters believe or think about the existence of their creators? Are the opinions of these characters regarding the existence of their creators relevant?

Conclusion: we are all actors and actresses with various characters in this grand non fiction playwright called life -with God as the author, director, editor and producer- AND the critic, mind you.

Sobering thought, no?
Re: What's Your Proof God Knows You Personally. by sebali: 2:31pm On May 27, 2018
ElsonMorali:

Lemme ask you this, are you afraid of death?

You should understand that death is not the end of life. It's just a transition, a transformation of sorts.

Wars happen because God has bequeathed man with freewill. It's not God's fault if we decide to use our freewill for evil.

Natural disasters will always happen. Same with diseases.

The space we occupy in this realm is a temporary one. Nobody is meant to stay here for all eternity. So, death is a part of the contract we signed (so to speak) when we were clothed with flesh and sent to the physical/material realm.

U missed my point. U said nothing happens unless God conceives or permits it.. So with or without our free will we can only go to war or get involved in a natural disaster if and only if God allows it to happen. My question is why would a merciful God allow evil to befall his creations all d time
Re: What's Your Proof God Knows You Personally. by sebali: 2:36pm On May 27, 2018
Xiadnat:

To answer this question, ponder or answer this first; then extrapolate your answer to your question. Got it?

.....what is your proof that any great writers with the likes of Shakespeare or Stephen King or JK Rowling personally knows each and everyone of their book or movie characters well- that includes the heros and the villians alike?

To take it even further;

Does it matter what these characters believe or think about the existence of their creators? Are the opinions of these characters regarding the existence of their creators relevant?

Conclusion: we are all actors and actresses with various characters in this grand non fiction playwright called life -with God as the author, director, editor and producer- AND the critic, mind you.

Sobering thought, no?

Wrong, these characters are inanimate. Ur comparison is flawed

(1) (2) (Reply)

My Book Titled Bloody Metele is Out for Grab! (Picture) / Winners Chapel Abeokuta Presents SHABACH 2019 / Join This Whatsapp Group To Download Free Powerful Audio Sermons By Great Pastor

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 77
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.