Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,986 members, 7,810,750 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 02:30 PM

Mr 2kay Robbery: Burna Boy Still On The Run – Lagos State Police - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Mr 2kay Robbery: Burna Boy Still On The Run – Lagos State Police (17008 Views)

Burna Boy Arrested By Police Over Mr 2Kay Robbery, To Be Charged To Court (Photo / Frank Edwards Shades Burna Boy Over Robbery Of Mr 2kay Allegations / Mr 2kay: I Made Gifty, I Opened Instagram, Snapchat, Twitter For Her (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Mr 2kay Robbery: Burna Boy Still On The Run – Lagos State Police by free2ryhme: 10:28am On Nov 22, 2017
he don enter am

He think say na UK e dey

make e climb any stage for show make we see am then e go know say Nigerian police no be your friend

1 Like

Re: Mr 2kay Robbery: Burna Boy Still On The Run – Lagos State Police by Patobaby12(f): 10:29am On Nov 22, 2017
THIS IS SERIOUS, AND AM JUST WONDERING WHERE THIS WILL LEAD HIM TO.
Re: Mr 2kay Robbery: Burna Boy Still On The Run – Lagos State Police by morereb10: 10:30am On Nov 22, 2017
on the run ke

hmmmm

Naija police
Re: Mr 2kay Robbery: Burna Boy Still On The Run – Lagos State Police by Nobody: 10:30am On Nov 22, 2017
Freedom is priceless, that watery beans chai no be here ooooo h cry
Re: Mr 2kay Robbery: Burna Boy Still On The Run – Lagos State Police by Joephat(m): 10:31am On Nov 22, 2017
Don't be surprise, tomorrow will come out to tell you that never wanted Burna Boy.

Publicity stunt.

You want him in the faces of public newspaper.

If they're really looking for Burna boy they will get him. Its just one tout somewhere trying to promote Burna boy n 2Kay..
Re: Mr 2kay Robbery: Burna Boy Still On The Run – Lagos State Police by Livefreeordieha(m): 10:33am On Nov 22, 2017
tswaggs10:
Hated that foolish Burna Boy from day 1..and his music is crap btw
forget ur hatred bro...It didn't stop libyans from putting fellow Africans on eBay and it hasn't released chibok girls...So u cur hatred is meant for u alone...Ur heart hurts,u are sad and hating on someone who probably would never learn of ur very inconsequential existence...Hate me or love me the sky will always be blue...And i will always love Arsenal #bon voyage #
Re: Mr 2kay Robbery: Burna Boy Still On The Run – Lagos State Police by morbeta(m): 10:36am On Nov 22, 2017
Burna boy is an Armed-robbrity.. grin grin
Re: Mr 2kay Robbery: Burna Boy Still On The Run – Lagos State Police by Antoeni(m): 10:38am On Nov 22, 2017
So these so call Nigeria artists re into everything ranging from Robbery ,Violence .Rapists,yahoo, Ritualist, homo sexualism.bloodmoney,impostors,fake lifestyle,bribery corruption,infact they re no different from politicians
Re: Mr 2kay Robbery: Burna Boy Still On The Run – Lagos State Police by JOHNSONSOLAFUNMI(m): 10:39am On Nov 22, 2017
Which one make we believe now
Re: Mr 2kay Robbery: Burna Boy Still On The Run – Lagos State Police by Lothario(m): 10:42am On Nov 22, 2017
What has this burna boy done to him self ehn!!!
Re: Mr 2kay Robbery: Burna Boy Still On The Run – Lagos State Police by Eazy08100(m): 10:47am On Nov 22, 2017
burna boy on fire grin grin grin

Re: Mr 2kay Robbery: Burna Boy Still On The Run – Lagos State Police by FroshJaynex(m): 10:48am On Nov 22, 2017
tswaggs10:
Hated that foolish Burna Boy from day 1..and his music is crap btw
Just like ur crappy comment.
Re: Mr 2kay Robbery: Burna Boy Still On The Run – Lagos State Police by FroshJaynex(m): 10:51am On Nov 22, 2017
This is to all internet gangsters hiding behind some stupid phone putting mouth in other people's business. I support burna 100%. Tf was his business with the pastor talk, abi 2K u b pastor?? Dem no beat am well self.
Re: Mr 2kay Robbery: Burna Boy Still On The Run – Lagos State Police by oluwadeeboi(m): 10:51am On Nov 22, 2017
Shebi this is Naija, the real story will soon come out! Police will say 1,media will say 2,people will understand 3.
Re: Mr 2kay Robbery: Burna Boy Still On The Run – Lagos State Police by Antoeni(m): 11:01am On Nov 22, 2017
Wait Mr 2 Kay hw did u get d money in buying Items u said Armed Robber Burner Boy and his Boys Collected from you,?because I no say u never blow,u re not even to to an (up coming artist yet)
Re: Mr 2kay Robbery: Burna Boy Still On The Run – Lagos State Police by Nobody: 11:20am On Nov 22, 2017
He sent them... the problem is they also robbed him which makes it an "armed robbery". And where the incidence took place is why the police are serious about the case - Eko Hotels and Suites - the company is already facing a lawsuit from Mr 2Kay which has caused a serious dent in their image.

If the beating and.robbery had happened on the streets, NOTHING would have happened.

chemicool:
If it's true that he sent those guys to beat his supposed colleague up then he must be dealt with.
Re: Mr 2kay Robbery: Burna Boy Still On The Run – Lagos State Police by Nobody: 11:31am On Nov 22, 2017
IRockALot:
E be like say that barbecue guy mb don finish. We no dey see am again.
Re: Mr 2kay Robbery: Burna Boy Still On The Run – Lagos State Police by bodmasfem(m): 11:32am On Nov 22, 2017
who is bonaboy? is he not the one who said he will beat pastors?
Re: Mr 2kay Robbery: Burna Boy Still On The Run – Lagos State Police by techsparkhub: 11:35am On Nov 22, 2017
Jumia Blackfriday 24th of November is near and there's gona be lot of people that will order things, don't be left out so i decided to prepare a blog post with tips attached�
Just 2days left to the blackfriday event

*JUMIA BLACKFRIDAY 2017 – UP TO 80% OFF DATE & TIPS TO WIN THE BLACK FRIDAY EVENT*
https://www.blackfridays.com.ng/jumia-blackfriday-2017/

Also learn how to make money on blackfridays
https://www.blackfridays.com.ng/make-money-black-fridays/

Kindly share the post to appreciate the write-ups�
Re: Mr 2kay Robbery: Burna Boy Still On The Run – Lagos State Police by Mysselff2: 11:49am On Nov 22, 2017
opomulero101:
Omo dem bust mr2kay,no be small
chai see as dem give am black eye wit dented lips.
Issoritte!!!

Burna boy don buy market wey e no go fit sell
No escaping it, Burna Boy is finished.Good riddance to bad rubbish
Re: Mr 2kay Robbery: Burna Boy Still On The Run – Lagos State Police by Demmtek(m): 11:56am On Nov 22, 2017
Place a bounty on his head , i will provide his loCation Asap NB: after a signed. Police agreement
I am not a whistle blower am just a concerned citizen
Burna boy Don gorgon nigga
Re: Mr 2kay Robbery: Burna Boy Still On The Run – Lagos State Police by frankfab(m): 12:02pm On Nov 22, 2017
Who be Mr 2Kay?
Re: Mr 2kay Robbery: Burna Boy Still On The Run – Lagos State Police by Nobody: 12:18pm On Nov 22, 2017
SHAKABOOM:
Damini ogulu cheesy

With the way my guy dey form,I think say im name go sweet like maybe Bryan Talib Briggs..
A real man takes responsibility for his action,whether good or bad..The way tinz dey go DAMINI OGULU the badt guy fit spend Christmas ad new year for prison sad
Re: Mr 2kay Robbery: Burna Boy Still On The Run – Lagos State Police by Nobody: 12:21pm On Nov 22, 2017
The robbed him. He inflated the value of what they took from him.

Antoeni:
Wait Mr 2 Kay hw did u get d money in buying Items u said Armed Robber Burner Boy and his Boys Collected from you,?because I no say u never blow,u re not even to to an (up coming artist yet)
Re: Mr 2kay Robbery: Burna Boy Still On The Run – Lagos State Police by Nobody: 12:24pm On Nov 22, 2017
Factfinder1:
At the end of the day this case will die down like that of davido

They are not thesame
Re: Mr 2kay Robbery: Burna Boy Still On The Run – Lagos State Police by staen: 12:29pm On Nov 22, 2017
[quote author=laidelaitan post=62598621] dem no even beat am well
Re: Mr 2kay Robbery: Burna Boy Still On The Run – Lagos State Police by staen: 12:30pm On Nov 22, 2017
dem no even beat am well
Re: Mr 2kay Robbery: Burna Boy Still On The Run – Lagos State Police by infantlion(m): 12:44pm On Nov 22, 2017
Yawa dey oo
Re: Mr 2kay Robbery: Burna Boy Still On The Run – Lagos State Police by Nobody: 12:54pm On Nov 22, 2017
It is the owners and management of Eko Hotel and Suites that is pushing this case... next time Burna Boy (if he doesn't get prison time) would carry out his grievance on the street and not in a 4 star hotel. And instead of leaving it at a beating, they decided to rob him...

The incidence has caused a dent in their image and painted the hotel as being unsafe for guests and patrons.

FroshJaynex:
This is to all internet gangsters hiding behind some stupid phone putting mouth in other people's business. I support burna 100%. Tf was his business with the pastor talk, abi 2K u b pastor?? Dem no beat am well self.
Re: Mr 2kay Robbery: Burna Boy Still On The Run – Lagos State Police by FroshJaynex(m): 3:05pm On Nov 22, 2017
AfriAskMen:
It is the owners and management of Eko Hotel and Suites that is pushing this case... next time Burna Boy (if he doesn't get prison time) would carry out his grievance on the street and not in a 4 star hotel. And instead of leaving it at a beating, they decided to rob him...

The incidence has caused a dent in their image and painted the hotel as being unsafe for guests and patrons.

Oga nobody gives a fuxk where it happened, he got served what he asked for. One thing have learned in life is always minding my business and never to be against another's man opinion! If he didn't reply with shit to burna, this wouldn't have happened and meanwhile Mr man stop those English u speaking, this is Nigeria and of course my burna will get away with it. #bittertruth

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

20 Hot Celebrities With Herpes And Stds / Falz , Femi Adebayo, Joseph Yobo Bag An Endorsement Deal With Trophy Lager / Monalisa Chinda At Turning Point Movie Premiere

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.