Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,148 members, 7,811,270 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 07:58 AM

Mr 2kay Robbery: Burna Boy Still On The Run – Lagos State Police - Celebrities (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Mr 2kay Robbery: Burna Boy Still On The Run – Lagos State Police (17011 Views)

Burna Boy Arrested By Police Over Mr 2Kay Robbery, To Be Charged To Court (Photo / Frank Edwards Shades Burna Boy Over Robbery Of Mr 2kay Allegations / Mr 2kay: I Made Gifty, I Opened Instagram, Snapchat, Twitter For Her (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Mr 2kay Robbery: Burna Boy Still On The Run – Lagos State Police by Nobody: 3:59pm On Nov 22, 2017
Riff raf spotted. Go back to smoking your weed and tell your lord and saviour "Burna Boy" to show up at the police station if he is man enough.

Vulgar and uncultured m0ron.. your types should be shot and killed on sight by SARS and Soldiers.... your types have no use to society.

FroshJaynex:
Oga nobody gives a fuxk where it happened, he got served what he asked for. One thing have learned in life is always minding my business and never to be against another's man opinion! If he didn't reply with shit to burna, this wouldn't have happened and meanwhile Mr man stop those English u speaking, this is Nigeria and of course my burna will get away with it. #bittertruth

1 Like

Re: Mr 2kay Robbery: Burna Boy Still On The Run – Lagos State Police by gozzlin: 4:36pm On Nov 22, 2017
Foolish Nigerian police. Please go to his house and cordon off the place, confiscate his properties too.

1 Like

Re: Mr 2kay Robbery: Burna Boy Still On The Run – Lagos State Police by Odianose13(m): 6:46pm On Nov 22, 2017
tswaggs10:
Hated that foolish Burna Boy from day 1..and his music is crap btw

Single ft wizkid
Re: Mr 2kay Robbery: Burna Boy Still On The Run – Lagos State Police by Odianose13(m): 6:48pm On Nov 22, 2017
Factfinder1:
At the end of the day this case will die down like that of davido

Hahahahaha. Him papa get money?
Re: Mr 2kay Robbery: Burna Boy Still On The Run – Lagos State Police by Odianose13(m): 6:53pm On Nov 22, 2017
FroshJaynex:
This is to all internet gangsters hiding behind some stupid phone putting mouth in other people's business. I support burna 100%. Tf was his business with the pastor talk, abi 2K u b pastor?? Dem no beat am well self.

I support 2k 100%. Wetin concern Burna and pastors. Abi, Burna, u be pastor?? Burna go sleep jail self.

1 Like

Re: Mr 2kay Robbery: Burna Boy Still On The Run – Lagos State Police by FroshJaynex(m): 6:25am On Nov 23, 2017
AfriAskMen:
Riff raf spotted. Go back to smoking your weed and tell your lord and saviour "Burna Boy" to show up at the police station if he is man enough.

Vulgar and uncultured m0ron.. your types should be shot and killed on sight by SARS and Soldiers.... your types have no use to society.

Lol bro continue slamming people on social media, one day na ur head dem go take use play ball. Stupid fool
Re: Mr 2kay Robbery: Burna Boy Still On The Run – Lagos State Police by Nobody: 7:29am On Nov 23, 2017
You are similar to the kind of idi0t I dealt with in February... he spent almost 3 months in jail after he did not meet bail conditions before I let the case go... m0ron, your brain is decaying but keep up the weed habit.

Just tell your master to show up at the nearest police station... afterall police can be bribed.

FroshJaynex:
Lol bro continue slamming people on social media, one day na ur head dem go take use play ball. Stupid fool
Re: Mr 2kay Robbery: Burna Boy Still On The Run – Lagos State Police by FroshJaynex(m): 12:16pm On Nov 23, 2017
AfriAskMen:
You are similar to the kind of idi0t I dealt with in February... he spent almost 3 months in jail after he did not meet bail conditions before I let the case go... m0ron, your brain is decaying but keep up the weed habit.

Just tell your master to show up at the nearest police station... afterall police can be bribed.

Hahahahaha jeez look at this baboon oh. Lmao. So because you did that shit then everyone else can be treated that way? Your father!! If u dey Lagos show yourself I go teach u lesson! Lucky am not in the country now but I can still Bleep u up with my niggas. If your a man drop ur details. Idiot! Dem go waste u for nothing.. Better watch ur mouth asshole
Re: Mr 2kay Robbery: Burna Boy Still On The Run – Lagos State Police by Nobody: 12:22pm On Nov 23, 2017
If they born you well let us jam in Ikeja. I assure you I would set you up with SARS ( grin) you would get shot and they would label you an armed robber I promise... we can make it a date.

You want me to drop my details? You must be an armed robber like your god "Burna Boy"... snake, you are looking for who to rob .... grin grin grin

Please if you have ten heads meet me near LASUTH (Lagos State University Teaching Hospital)... that is a neutral place for us to show who get power pass... I would set you up with SARS neatly, I did it in Gwagwalada, Abuja-FCT and I did it in Festac, Lagos.... please let us meet anytime you are ready... please come with your gang.

You are the bastard child of an armed robber father and a pr0stistute mother... oya let us make it a date on a neutral ground... I would tell you that Police is stronger than your little gang in this Lagos.

If you are not willing to meet me at the location you are bloody COWARD... go and smoke you weed... riff raff... I know your type, them go dey form "street this street that"... by the time I deal with you na beg you go dey beg.

It is very easy to set up "fish brains" like you... you guys think with your anus because your brain cells have been killed by Marijuana.

I would teach you that Lagos is not a Jungle.

FroshJaynex:
Hahahahaha jeez look at this baboon oh. Lmao. So because you did that shit then everyone else can be treated that way? Your father!! If u dey Lagos show yourself I go teach u lesson! Lucky am not in the country now but I can still Bleep u up with my niggas. If your a man drop ur details. Idiot! Dem go waste u for nothing.. Better watch ur mouth asshole
Re: Mr 2kay Robbery: Burna Boy Still On The Run – Lagos State Police by FroshJaynex(m): 12:34pm On Nov 23, 2017
AfriAskMen:
If they born you well let us jam in Ikeja. I assure you I would set you up with SARS ( grin) you would get shot and they would label you an armed robber I promise... we can make it a date.

You want me to drop my details? You must be an armed robber like your god "Burna Boy"... snake, you are looking for who to rob .... grin grin grin

Please if you have ten heads meet me near LASUTH (Lagos State University Teaching Hospital)... that is a neutral place for us to show who get power pass... I would set you up with SARS neatly, I did it in Gwagwalada, Abuja-FCT and I did it in Festac, Lagos.... please let us meet anytime you are ready... please come with your gang.

You are the bastard child of an armed robber father and a pr0stistute mother... oya let us make it a date on a neutral ground... I would tell you that Police is stronger than your little gang in this Lagos.

If you are not willing to meet me at the location you are bloody COWARD... go and smoke you weed... riff raff... I know your type, them go dey form "street this street that"... by the time I deal with you na beg you go dey beg.

I would teach you that Lagos is not a Jungle.

Hahahahahah SARS?? You think men dey fear SARS Wayre u no even call army na SARS mad man dey call lmao � � �. Like I said your type has died miserably and nothing has been done, you are no difference, na God save ur mama if to say I dey lag now eh u for hear am. That SARS you mention I go come with my own, I will show u nigeria too is very corrupt when u have money. Damn! Omo I suppose treat ur fuckup oh Chai!!! Lucky u bro, just sit down dey thank God. Na that same SARS go catch u kill u throwey, See this fool oh. Who u be! No worry I go table ur matter. This is my last mention bitch
Re: Mr 2kay Robbery: Burna Boy Still On The Run – Lagos State Police by Nobody: 12:37pm On Nov 23, 2017
Idi0t, just meet me when you are ready. I am a bit busy right now... anytime you are back and you feel you want to test your power, just let me know. If LASUTH is too far, we can meet in a neutral place (like in front of a mall) in Lekki or V.I ... I would show you sense.

The reason why it is SARS is because I would set you up like an armed robber... we don't need army and DSS for civilian issues... if you had a brain you would know that. Even your god "burna boy" upon all his "gangster" behaviour is running away from ordinary police invitation... why can't he go and bribe the police?

I know SARS na small people... just meet when you are ready so you can see the small people in action. Abeg come with your own SARS at the end of the day we would know who go win ... grin riff raff... na your type SARS go use collect money and beat you on top. I am sure you must be one of those "wanna be" rappers... Oloshi.

I am done with your case, I am not replying you except to agree to meet me.

FroshJaynex:
Hahahahahah SARS?? You think men dey fear SARS Wayre u no even call army na SARS mad man dey call lmao � � �. Like I said your type has died miserably and nothing has been done, you are no difference, na God save ur mama if to say I dey lag now eh u for hear am. That SARS you mention I go come with my own, I will show u nigeria too is very corrupt when u have money. Damn! Omo I suppose treat ur fuckup oh Chai!!! Lucky u bro, just sit down dey thank God. Na that same SARS go catch u kill u throwey, See this fool oh. Who u be! No worry I go table ur matter. This is my last mention bitch

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Monalisa Chinda At Turning Point Movie Premiere / Actress Susan Peters Is Engaged / Dabota Lawson Defends Ehi Ogbebor Over Marriage Crisis

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.