Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,093 members, 7,835,680 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 01:23 PM

Shocking Photos Of Little Children Killed In Fresh Adamawa Fulani/farmers Clash - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Shocking Photos Of Little Children Killed In Fresh Adamawa Fulani/farmers Clash (3850 Views)

6 Injured, Houses Burnt In Herders-farmers Clash In FCT / 37 People Killed As Herdsmen And Farmers Clash In Chad / Fulani Herdsmen And Farmers Clash In Ogun, 4 Dead, 2 Policemen Injured (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Shocking Photos Of Little Children Killed In Fresh Adamawa Fulani/farmers Clash by johnnyvid(m): 3:07am On Nov 22, 2017
About 20 people, mostly children, were feared killed and several others injured following a clash between farmers and Fulani herdsmen in Numan local government area of Adamawa State last night Monday, November 20th. According to reports, trouble started when a farmer was killed by suspected Fulani herdsmen. The farmers in the community came together and carried out a reprisal attack.

Many of the injured victims are currently receiving medical attention at Numan General Hospital. Residents in the community have fled their homes for fear of another reprisal attack.

The situation has since been brought under control with the drafting of the military to the area. The Commissioner of Police in Adamawa State Command, CP Moses Jitoboh assures those affected that justice will be served as the police will leave no stone unturned in arresting the perpetrators of the killings.

See graphic photos from the scene of the incident below:

source:http://www.pressnewsng.com.ng/2017/11/shocking-photos-of-little-children.html

Re: Shocking Photos Of Little Children Killed In Fresh Adamawa Fulani/farmers Clash by johnnyvid(m): 3:24am On Nov 22, 2017
more photos

1 Like

Re: Shocking Photos Of Little Children Killed In Fresh Adamawa Fulani/farmers Clash by johnnyvid(m): 3:25am On Nov 22, 2017

Re: Shocking Photos Of Little Children Killed In Fresh Adamawa Fulani/farmers Clash by ClassicMan202(m): 4:05am On Nov 22, 2017
Too bad.... man's inhumanity to man!
Re: Shocking Photos Of Little Children Killed In Fresh Adamawa Fulani/farmers Clash by Jbleenk: 5:19am On Nov 22, 2017
Pls take this down asap

1 Like

Re: Shocking Photos Of Little Children Killed In Fresh Adamawa Fulani/farmers Clash by activistjohnny(m): 10:12am On Nov 22, 2017
may their souls rest in perfect peace.
Re: Shocking Photos Of Little Children Killed In Fresh Adamawa Fulani/farmers Clash by activistjohnny(m): 10:21am On Nov 22, 2017
Fulani herdsmen is another terrorist group.

1 Like

Re: Shocking Photos Of Little Children Killed In Fresh Adamawa Fulani/farmers Clash by Nobody: 7:35pm On Apr 26, 2021
This is regrettable. God punish whoever did this.
Re: Shocking Photos Of Little Children Killed In Fresh Adamawa Fulani/farmers Clash by Unazi71: 7:44pm On Apr 26, 2021
Are these people Nigerian? How will u killed ur country citizens in this manner? Even infants were not spared.

1 Like

Re: Shocking Photos Of Little Children Killed In Fresh Adamawa Fulani/farmers Clash by Oxtertee(m): 10:27pm On Apr 26, 2021
This is terrible cry
Re: Shocking Photos Of Little Children Killed In Fresh Adamawa Fulani/farmers Clash by ThuGGeR147: 10:37pm On Apr 26, 2021
Oooh blood of jesusssss..... See this innocent souls, aaaaaah.... GOD I no suppose ask you questions ooh & I no go ask, you know why it happened sha... Haaaaaa, this people no get heart or conscience ooh. shocked : shocked
Re: Shocking Photos Of Little Children Killed In Fresh Adamawa Fulani/farmers Clash by MightyHand(m): 11:58pm On Apr 26, 2021
Worst thing on earth is to have a Bloodthirsty leader like Buhari.... It shall not well with Buhari and his generation

1 Like

Re: Shocking Photos Of Little Children Killed In Fresh Adamawa Fulani/farmers Clash by showafrica(m): 1:13am On Apr 27, 2021
activistjohnny:
Fulani herdsmen is another terrorist group.

What ESN is trying to prevent... Imagine that innocent poor child, what did she do to deserve head machete, just because of one Nigeria. Nonesense.

2 Likes

Re: Shocking Photos Of Little Children Killed In Fresh Adamawa Fulani/farmers Clash by babadigu(m): 1:51am On Apr 27, 2021
Re: Shocking Photos Of Little Children Killed In Fresh Adamawa Fulani/farmers Clash by phygo89(m): 2:31pm On Apr 27, 2021
Damn. i give up
Re: Shocking Photos Of Little Children Killed In Fresh Adamawa Fulani/farmers Clash by Kenxxy(m): 3:32pm On Apr 27, 2021
God, where are you......... shocked
Re: Shocking Photos Of Little Children Killed In Fresh Adamawa Fulani/farmers Clash by paulolee(m): 3:43pm On Apr 27, 2021
I swear naija av never been this baad....I jus imagine wat would av happen, d number of protest n backlash from locals, activist. celebrities, politicians and even religious leaders if all these are happening in GEJ tenure...
its happening now and everyone is silent asif its a norm n we are used to it, just toooo bad n heartbreaking...
pls mr op jus take some of this gory pics down bcoz I was eating swallow wen I saw them n jus lost appetite
Re: Shocking Photos Of Little Children Killed In Fresh Adamawa Fulani/farmers Clash by paulolee(m): 3:46pm On Apr 27, 2021
johnnyvid:
more photos check:www.pressnewsng.com.ng/2017/11/shocking-photos-of-little-children.html
check more photos for what again na?? this gory ones never do?? if I wan see blood I would watch horror films...pls its Owkay o
CNT imagine how the people dt did this wickedness to innocent children do sleep at nite..
I pray they all find rest n better life in d afterlife...thier only crime was dt they were born in such part of d world..
Re: Shocking Photos Of Little Children Killed In Fresh Adamawa Fulani/farmers Clash by folabayo(f): 4:05pm On Apr 27, 2021
Do we still hv leader's in this country ?
This is too much.
Their only interest for now is 2023
Re: Shocking Photos Of Little Children Killed In Fresh Adamawa Fulani/farmers Clash by lawalosky(m): 5:28pm On Apr 27, 2021
What e fxxk
Re: Shocking Photos Of Little Children Killed In Fresh Adamawa Fulani/farmers Clash by gentlestdude(m): 5:57pm On Apr 27, 2021
oh my God why why why
Re: Shocking Photos Of Little Children Killed In Fresh Adamawa Fulani/farmers Clash by DamnnNiggarr: 7:02pm On Apr 27, 2021
embarassed

This is disheartening and at the same time very graphic.

I'll suggest if this thread is taken down.
Re: Shocking Photos Of Little Children Killed In Fresh Adamawa Fulani/farmers Clash by achaemeka(m): 7:11pm On Apr 27, 2021
Nairalanders abeg I need una help.
Abeg I need some financial support to do some expenses in school.
Man never chop anyfood since three day apart from garri and salt.Make una pity me,make I nor still sleep hungry today.
Ulcer don already worry me.

My monthly allowance for schooling,don finish due to increase in price of goods and services and my guardian say make I nor disturb am.

Pls 5k will do wonders for me.

F,i,r,s,t b,a,n,k
Re: Shocking Photos Of Little Children Killed In Fresh Adamawa Fulani/farmers Clash by Nobody: 7:14pm On Apr 27, 2021
Yeeeeepa angry
This is shocking!

We should be stoning anyone who mentions 2023 elections to death.
Re: Shocking Photos Of Little Children Killed In Fresh Adamawa Fulani/farmers Clash by enigma1122(m): 7:40pm On Apr 27, 2021
oh Lord
Re: Shocking Photos Of Little Children Killed In Fresh Adamawa Fulani/farmers Clash by notym2chektym: 10:00pm On Apr 27, 2021
Anyone that mention one Nigeria deserve to be stoned to death,any leader that talk about 2023 election deserve to be stoned to death
Re: Shocking Photos Of Little Children Killed In Fresh Adamawa Fulani/farmers Clash by Nobody: 1:45am On Apr 28, 2021
angry What kind of hatred this that you would kill Children and the World is keeping quiet.....Shame Shame Shame on everyone including myself.

(1) (Reply)

I Was 'Raped' By A Female Nairalander / This Man Who's Picture Appears Below Is A Scammer / Man, 33, Caught Having S*x With Girl, 16, Inside Uncompleted Building

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.