Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,762 members, 7,813,530 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 01:30 PM

This Man Who's Picture Appears Below Is A Scammer - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / This Man Who's Picture Appears Below Is A Scammer (3843 Views)

Man Calls Lagos Ambulance For "Dying" Man Who Turned Out To Be A Serial Scammer / White Lady Appears In Court For Owing Her Friend $3150 Paid To Nigerian Scammer / Lady Finds Out On Twitter Her Lost Uncle Is A Scammer (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

This Man Who's Picture Appears Below Is A Scammer by Viserion: 11:49pm On Aug 23, 2020
We agreed to partner on a particular project together with others.. About a month ago on mutual understanding..

We all agreed on specific amount to be paid by everyone, after payment were made.. Few day after.. He locked the whatsapp group and block everyone's line..

If you know him or anyone that does... He needs to be held responsible...please mods help push to front page. For more views

For those asking for proof... I have it..

He eventually unblocked me probably because he has seen this.. And has given flimsy excuses as to why the project didn't go as planned..

1. He said that his whatsapp was hacked..
If that really happened, why did he block my phone number?

2. He claimed the progamer he paid for the website made away with the money.. Sounds unbelievable to me...

Meanwhile we have settled for a refund within the week.. In which after the time has elapse and nothing from him.. I'll proceed to drop full details.. Our chats, audio recordings, and other details... Thank you.

Re: This Man Who's Picture Appears Below Is A Scammer by kinglaxon: 12:34am On Aug 24, 2020
Mods won't do anything

5 Likes

Re: This Man Who's Picture Appears Below Is A Scammer by yomi007k(m): 2:00am On Aug 24, 2020
HOW TO RETRIEVE YOUR MONEY AFTER YOU HAVE BEEN SCAMMED.

I am sharing a knowledge today on "Tips on how to retrieve your money after you have been scammed".

Please read careful and learn.

20% of social media users and shoppers have been scammed at one point or the other, either large bucks or small money and It's quite painful.

Many people don't always know what to do, so today am sharing with you things you do, when you realize a page you paid for a service or goods is ghosting you:

1. Screenshot all previous chats across all messaging app (IG and WhatsApp or FB).

2. Write out the Full name and account number of the page or person.

3. Go to the last notification your bank sent you after you made the payment (via mobile app or text) copy out the "TRANSACTION ID NUMBER".

4. Go to any branch of the scam artist's bank (the bank the scammer uses), ask to see the CUSTOMER SERVICE in charge of FRAUD.

5. If you can, print out all those chats with the scammer, and submit it.

While you are there, send an email to SCAMMER'S BANK and copy CBN FRAUD DESK (anticorruptionunit@cbn.gov.ng) this will ginger the bank to take it up fast.

What should you expect from this? The culprit/suspects account will be PLACED ON HOLD. His BVN will be blocked permanently. No account will ever be opened neither will he be able to transact banking business in that name until he clears himself with the bank.

Meaning he/she cannot transfer or withdraw until they visit the bank, and when they do, the bank will contact the police and the suspect when proven guilty will sign a waiver allowing the bank to refund your money.

Endeavour to Share with Friends and Family.

40 Likes 22 Shares

Re: This Man Who's Picture Appears Below Is A Scammer by Nobody: 6:36am On Aug 24, 2020
shocked

1 Like

Re: This Man Who's Picture Appears Below Is A Scammer by gulfer: 6:56am On Aug 24, 2020
No name, contact no or any other thing but a picture; sorry people may not be able to assist. angry angry angry

2 Likes

Re: This Man Who's Picture Appears Below Is A Scammer by YoungBlackRico(m): 7:39am On Aug 24, 2020
Lol all these cheap scammer self
Re: This Man Who's Picture Appears Below Is A Scammer by sacajawea: 7:40am On Aug 24, 2020
Lol
Re: This Man Who's Picture Appears Below Is A Scammer by MidaserveNG: 8:00am On Aug 24, 2020
yomi007k:

I am sharing a knowledge today on "Tips on how to retrieve your money after you have been scammed".

20% of social media users and shoppers have been scammed at one point or the other, either large bucks or small money and It's quite painful.

Many people don't always know what to do, so today am sharing with you things you do, when you realize a page you paid for a service or goods is ghosting you:

1. Screenshot all previous chats across all messaging app (IG and WhatsApp or FB).

3. Go to the last notification your bank sent you after you made the payment (via mobile app or text) copy out the "TRANSACTION ID NUMBER".

4. Go to any branch of the scam artist's bank (the bank the scammer uses), ask to see the CUSTOMER SERVICE in charge of FRAUD.

While you are there, send an email to SCAMMER'S BANK and copy CBN FRAUD DESK (anticorruptionunit@cbn.gov.ng) this will ginger the bank to take it up fast.

What should you expect from this? The culprit/suspects account will be PLACED ON HOLD. His BVN will be blocked permanently. No account will ever be opened neither will he be able to transact banking business in that name until he clears himself with the bank.

Meaning he/she cannot transfer or withdraw until they visit the bank, and when they do, the bank will contact the police and the suspect when proven guilty will sign a waiver allowing the bank to refund your money.

Good admonition. However, kindly share proofs that it REALLY happens the way you explained
Re: This Man Who's Picture Appears Below Is A Scammer by Ijawwomaninoyo: 8:07am On Aug 24, 2020
What kind of deal can you not mention if it is legit? Seems you are a scammer yourself that doesn't want to give details.
What's his name?
Contact phone number?
Bank details?
What's the name of the whatsapp group?
Social media accounts?
Where and how did you get him? If here, username? So others won't fall for him.
Won't be surprised they are fighting over a girl.

3 Likes

Re: This Man Who's Picture Appears Below Is A Scammer by Nuhushafin33(m): 8:13am On Aug 24, 2020
Hmmmm
Re: This Man Who's Picture Appears Below Is A Scammer by gobuchinny: 8:16am On Aug 24, 2020
yomi007k:

nice info

1 Like

Re: This Man Who's Picture Appears Below Is A Scammer by Stephenmoka4(m): 8:43am On Aug 24, 2020

1 Like

Re: This Man Who's Picture Appears Below Is A Scammer by Donaldpros(m): 8:54am On Aug 24, 2020
If ya proof is true then he's Hansome innoscent looking scammer one as to be more careful
Re: This Man Who's Picture Appears Below Is A Scammer by Dollarship(m): 10:43am On Aug 24, 2020
Jdjdjjs jxjsja casks a skikda djdjbshsk
Re: This Man Who's Picture Appears Below Is A Scammer by IARASORGANIC: 12:49pm On Aug 24, 2020
yomi007k:

This is insightful, thanks for sharing.
Re: This Man Who's Picture Appears Below Is A Scammer by AmnotMe: 1:29pm On Aug 24, 2020
with the way i am positioned; there is no way am
goin to be able to afford an android phone. Am earning o, but not enough. Its just to put
food on the table.
Am Currently using nokie5 symbian phone, one
kind man gifted me that last yr after i sold my
phone to raise money for stuffs. With the trend of new smartphone looks now;
some of you will hv old android phone u r not
using cos of the outdated look and all. Brother,
sister, i will gladly accept anyone u throw at me as
long it can do whatsapp. and i will go on to say a
heart deep prayer for you(i know u r blessed already) just to appreciate. Yes; am begging i know.
Re: This Man Who's Picture Appears Below Is A Scammer by yomi007k(m): 4:02pm On Aug 24, 2020
IARASORGANIC:

This is insightful, thanks for sharing.

You welcome.

We learn everyday. wink

(1) (Reply)

Man, 33, Caught Having S*x With Girl, 16, Inside Uncompleted Building / Bosnian Bodybuilder Livestreams His Ex-wife’s Murder On Instagram / Fashion School In Benin City Edo State ---excel Fashion School

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.