Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,112 members, 7,814,904 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 10:45 PM

Lady Gets Wrapper & N1000 After Voting In Anambra Election. Shows Them Off - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Lady Gets Wrapper & N1000 After Voting In Anambra Election. Shows Them Off (29844 Views)

Ekiti Election; Policemen Molested After Voting Was Disrupted By Thugs. Photos / Underaged Children Voting In Kano Local Government Election (Photos) / Policeman Deployed To Anambra For Governorship Election Shows Off His Gun(pics) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Lady Gets Wrapper & N1000 After Voting In Anambra Election. Shows Them Off by Nobody: 7:58am On Nov 22, 2017
Nigerians will sell their soul to the devil if they see a way to
Re: Lady Gets Wrapper & N1000 After Voting In Anambra Election. Shows Them Off by mikool007(m): 7:59am On Nov 22, 2017
They gave you wrapper and money for your future
Re: Lady Gets Wrapper & N1000 After Voting In Anambra Election. Shows Them Off by Articul8(m): 7:59am On Nov 22, 2017
She just got her own dividend of democracy. So ask the govt no questions afterwards
Re: Lady Gets Wrapper & N1000 After Voting In Anambra Election. Shows Them Off by LasGidiOwner: 8:00am On Nov 22, 2017
APC really spent money to woo voters but people collected it and still voted against them.
Re: Lady Gets Wrapper & N1000 After Voting In Anambra Election. Shows Them Off by nwadiuko1(m): 8:01am On Nov 22, 2017
and my Anambra neigbhor just dey make noise uo and down that they are politically different from the rest of the IGBOS?
Re: Lady Gets Wrapper & N1000 After Voting In Anambra Election. Shows Them Off by Obierika(m): 8:03am On Nov 22, 2017
Bloody attention seeker
Re: Lady Gets Wrapper & N1000 After Voting In Anambra Election. Shows Them Off by 8stargeneral: 8:06am On Nov 22, 2017
D woman has eatn her destiny,tomorrow she will come out and said government has failed her
Re: Lady Gets Wrapper & N1000 After Voting In Anambra Election. Shows Them Off by xpset2(f): 8:09am On Nov 22, 2017
IMASTEX:
I pity her. She just succeeded in selling her future "4 years". These are the set of persons that increase the reasons to believe Nigeria may never get it right.
so lemme guess, what would have been her if she hadn't collected. Stop deceiving yourself buddy.
Re: Lady Gets Wrapper & N1000 After Voting In Anambra Election. Shows Them Off by phreakabit(m): 8:09am On Nov 22, 2017
This has to be the sorriest attempt at propaganda I have ever seen.
Lai Mohammed seems to be loosing his touch.
APC needs younger brains to come up with fresh ideas.
Common sense suggests this is absolutely false!
Re: Lady Gets Wrapper & N1000 After Voting In Anambra Election. Shows Them Off by omooba969(m): 8:11am On Nov 22, 2017
Joephat:
This is the little case of what transgressed in the Anambra on that blissful day.

Hungry ladies, AKA slay queens, lazy boys and old women, were paid to ho out to vote.

I watched the video of how a man was paying them in this vain.

Now, after, the election, the same ppl would expect miracle from the government.

Anybody, who exchanged hands to vote in Anambra election would die miserably. Amen

Why do you curse your people this early morning? undecided
Re: Lady Gets Wrapper & N1000 After Voting In Anambra Election. Shows Them Off by Nobody: 8:13am On Nov 22, 2017
three:
Unfortunately, those with morality, ethics, principles and good sense not to vote for money ONLY vote on twitter and nairaland. Most of dem no get voters card sef.

Guilty as charged, but I go do voters card dis year maybe grin
Re: Lady Gets Wrapper & N1000 After Voting In Anambra Election. Shows Them Off by victorazyvictor(m): 8:15am On Nov 22, 2017
she has already settled herself
Re: Lady Gets Wrapper & N1000 After Voting In Anambra Election. Shows Them Off by omooba969(m): 8:17am On Nov 22, 2017
MicheyJ1:
I'm sad for this lady's life. Definitely stupid stingy Apc

I don't think she mentioned any political party so why call out APC amongst all the parties?

Nigerians are indeed polarized. cool
Re: Lady Gets Wrapper & N1000 After Voting In Anambra Election. Shows Them Off by sexylabo(m): 8:18am On Nov 22, 2017
you sold your vote for ankara and 1k...you must be from sambisa forest
Re: Lady Gets Wrapper & N1000 After Voting In Anambra Election. Shows Them Off by basic23111: 8:21am On Nov 22, 2017
they can do anything for money, dem full Lagos.
Re: Lady Gets Wrapper & N1000 After Voting In Anambra Election. Shows Them Off by omooba969(m): 8:22am On Nov 22, 2017
8stargeneral:
D woman has eatn her destiny,tomorrow she will come out and said government has failed her

@bolded,

You need to go back to school.
Re: Lady Gets Wrapper & N1000 After Voting In Anambra Election. Shows Them Off by omooba969(m): 8:23am On Nov 22, 2017
nwadiuko1:
and my Anambra neigbhor just dey make noise uo and down that they are politically different from the rest of the IGBOS?

Lol...grin politically different.
Re: Lady Gets Wrapper & N1000 After Voting In Anambra Election. Shows Them Off by chosengocap: 8:24am On Nov 22, 2017
Yyeske:
So you still be Igbo man till now, na wah o! Anyways, IPOB miscreants are known for such traits especially chest beating, propaganda and lies.

Argentine Cattle Training for Army
Grass Imports from Brazil
Medical team from UK
Malaysian Economic Team
Wailers will say Baba is not globally connected....
Shame to Wailers.....
My own is to post.
Re: Lady Gets Wrapper & N1000 After Voting In Anambra Election. Shows Them Off by designVATExcel: 8:24am On Nov 22, 2017
I hope you took the items but still voted your heart sha.

Cos it's shameful if your right is worth just N2,000 and common wrapper.
Re: Lady Gets Wrapper & N1000 After Voting In Anambra Election. Shows Them Off by nonsobaba: 8:38am On Nov 22, 2017
She collected the wrapper from APC and still voted APGA. It happened in my polling unit. APC were sharing wrappers, take-away rice and between 1k and 5k to voters. Some of their own agents even voted for APGA at the end. It was a comic sight to behold.
Re: Lady Gets Wrapper & N1000 After Voting In Anambra Election. Shows Them Off by misano(m): 8:43am On Nov 22, 2017
vital:
sold what for four years?the one we ve been voting without collecting anything,what good have they done?leave the woman jaree

This one doesn't have sense.
Re: Lady Gets Wrapper & N1000 After Voting In Anambra Election. Shows Them Off by misano(m): 8:46am On Nov 22, 2017
Donkay82:
Some of the idiots attacking her don't even have voters card... My own is that if they offer you collect and vote your conscience after all they will not be breathing down your neck

U don't even know how it works...
Re: Lady Gets Wrapper & N1000 After Voting In Anambra Election. Shows Them Off by onatisi(m): 8:47am On Nov 22, 2017
enunlewa:
@GISTMORE

A Nigerian lady, Nnajide Lucy Nkechinyerem‎ took to Facebook to show off a new wrapper and N1000 note she got after voting at the just concluded election in Anambra State.

See photos and read people's reactions below..

https://www.gistmore.com/nigerian-lady-shows-off-wrapper-n1000-note-got-voting-anambra-election-photos

1 Like

Re: Lady Gets Wrapper & N1000 After Voting In Anambra Election. Shows Them Off by tolex29(f): 8:56am On Nov 22, 2017
Where is Nigeria's sense of humour? undecided
Everyone blasting the poor girl...She's just sharing her experience on a humorous level...see as people just dey para. Read her post over again plus the emoticons...she's actually the one making a mockery of the corrupt system. Jeez!!
Re: Lady Gets Wrapper & N1000 After Voting In Anambra Election. Shows Them Off by three: 8:58am On Nov 22, 2017
Jiang:

Guilty as charged, but I go do voters card dis year maybe grin

Nice going!..

Many Nigerian young people are not Visionary or ambitious, just waiting for a bus going somewhere so they can hop on. Never thinking, why can't I drive the bus, own the bus, fuel the bus, determine where the bus goes....

The demographics are on our side (we will pay for today's mistakes or enjoy today's deft development moves).

Choose a consensus candidate. Online/offline... Whatever.

Turn out massively to vote.

Protect the votes.

Win the election with our man or woman in charge.
Re: Lady Gets Wrapper & N1000 After Voting In Anambra Election. Shows Them Off by olmoRoc: 9:04am On Nov 22, 2017
Electoral fraud case could be opened against the party, and if the giver is from the winning party, the victory can be annulled, and a new election schedule.
Re: Lady Gets Wrapper & N1000 After Voting In Anambra Election. Shows Them Off by MichaelBlake40: 9:05am On Nov 22, 2017
three:

Nice going!..

Many Nigerian young people are not Visionary or ambitious, just waiting for a bus going somewhere so they can hop on. Never thinking, why can't I drive the bus, own the bus, fuel the bus, determine where the bus goes....

The demographics are on our side (we will pay for today's mistakes or enjoy today's deft development moves).

Choose a consensus candidate. Online/offline... Whatever.

Turn out massively to vote.

Protect the votes.

Win the election with our man or woman in charge.
I don't know if someone was in a bad mood and cursed Africa why are things so different here.
Re: Lady Gets Wrapper & N1000 After Voting In Anambra Election. Shows Them Off by olmoRoc: 9:08am On Nov 22, 2017
[quote author=onatisi post=62603643][/quote]

And those who have been in the corridors of power that did nothing to benefit the masses should not be voted for. They should be ignored.
Re: Lady Gets Wrapper & N1000 After Voting In Anambra Election. Shows Them Off by free2ryhme: 9:13am On Nov 22, 2017
IPOB youth why una dey hide

Re: Lady Gets Wrapper & N1000 After Voting In Anambra Election. Shows Them Off by Nobody: 9:19am On Nov 22, 2017
My Oga will say, " ALWAYS PLAN FOR LONG TERM ".

This woman is happy with N2,500 because she has a short term plan.
Re: Lady Gets Wrapper & N1000 After Voting In Anambra Election. Shows Them Off by thedondada(m): 9:36am On Nov 22, 2017
This people aren't harsh enough. After paying people to vote for you if it were me, 3yrs of no light, I will just pay salaries only and keep the rest. The year before re-election I would start activities in the state. Rinse and repeat the performance.

Dumb peeps we get the leaders we deserve.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Yusuf Buhari Quick Recovery Prayer Banner In Jos (Photo) / 2023: Babachir Says No APC Member Has The Right To Stop Tinubu From Contesting / Tinubu/shettima Group Shifts Akwa Ibom Rally As CPC Chair Resigns

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.